I grew 2cms at 19

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Hey brothers today I will discuss how I managed to grow from 187 barefoot too 189.2 in a couple of months.

Now I don't specifically now how beacuse I wasn't trying to. No matter I'll list all the things I've been doing and see if any of them might lead to an increase in my height.

Carnivore diet
Beef brisket (fatty)
Beef shin (Fatty)
Lamb ribs (Fatty)
Lamb neck (Fatty)
Eggs
00 Italian flour (too make bread)
Salt
Spring water
Honey
Chesse.

Chin tucks for at least an hour a day ( may have caused postural changes)

Mewing ( may have caused postural changes)

Ncr ( may have caused postural changes )

Spending a lot of time lying down during freetime ( less gravitational forces compresing my spine)

Taking vitamin d ( increased bone growth? )

I was sitting at around 189 with shoes on and now I'm 189.2 cm or 6ft2.2 barefoot i estimate shoes added 2 cm too my height.

Hopefully the trend continues 2 more cms till 191.2 cm or 6ft3.2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5'7 zoomer, ducksoover and 2 others
im still waiting for second puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, cadee and Nulled
im still waiting for second puberty
Bahi do you know how to get ageyo sal ill trade you research. Like I'll put together a bunch of research and stuff to help you fix like height or whatever your area of improvement is and you do the same for me?

posture + mismeasurement

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Bahi do you know how to get ageyo sal ill trade you research. Like I'll put together a bunch of research and stuff to help you fix like height or whatever your area of improvement is and you do the same for me?
i have a 9 page essay (info + gatekept methods) on aegyo sal
im willling to sell it to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nulled and Roge
i have a 9 page essay (info + gatekept methods) on aegyo sal
im willling to sell it to you
I have bidens nuclear launch codes I swiped them when he was sniffing a little kids hair seems like a fair trade 🤣

posture + mismeasurement + spinal decompression + carpet/ground
Both times I was measured in a medical setting 1st time with shoes 189cm second time without shoes 189.2cm I assume average sneakers add 1.5 inches or 2-3 cms and both times I stood with good posture.

Both times I was measured in a medical setting 1st time with shoes 189cm second time without shoes 189.2cm I assume average sneakers add 1.5 inches or 2-3 cms and both times I stood with good posture.
is 191cm in shoes evening, tall?

Asking for a friend.

Nah he's 193cm- 194 he's 6ft4
proof? celebeights lists him as 6'3, he was listed as 6'2.5 and 6'2.75 before but the average guess is 6'3 which is generous when comparing him to guys that are 6'3 and he looks barely the same height

proof? celebeights lists him as 6'3, he was listed as 6'2.5 and 6'2.75 before but the average guess is 6'3 which is generous when comparing him to guys that are 6'3 and he looks barely the same height
Right well I'm chico height in sneakers still average looking though

Yeah but I still look average as fuck bahi he definitely moggs me.
his hairline is receeding and his approaching his 35s

Yeah but I still look average as fuck bahi he definitely moggs me.
and I said 191cm in shoes evening, so in the morning add 3cm its 194cm which is taller than 6'4

and I said 191cm in shoes evening, so in the morning add 3cm its 194cm which is taller than 6'4
Him or me I'm confused bahi no way I'm over 6ft4

Mewing helped u grow taller😂

mewing

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
tales unless u started puberty at 14+