I grew 5cm with a oxandrolone 6 week cycle

;

;-;

Mistral
I got blackpilled at 16 right after my growth spurt(i knew that after the growth spurt i won't grow much anymore), before the blackpill i didn't cared about my height. I were 182cm tall at 16 and the desire to grow tall was making me sick(don't hate me manlets, i ain't trolling), i wanted to grow way more and tried everything since taking melatonin pills, stretching exercices and even started playing volleyball. Every single day i measured my height, after some months i accepted that the only way for me to grow were the HGH, but my parents were broke asf so i didnt bother. At 18 years i grew 2cm, 184cm and stopped caring about my height, with 20 years i grew 2 more cm and then i were 186~185cm, i started going to the gym and a friend of mine that were a coach/teacher in the academy said that one guy that he was coaching in the academy, grew 12cm taking oxandrolone and i didnt believed him because i were blackpilled and thought that it were just his genetics. 1 month later i were tempted and started taking oxandrolone, at that time i were 20 years and 5 months old, i started with 20 mg a day, after 2 weeks i changed to 40mg a day and after another 2 weeks i changed to 60mg a day, i stopped at 6 weeks exactly because my kidneys were hurting as hell. In the monthly physical exam at the gym, when i were at the
stadiometer i noticed that i were 190cm without shoes, my libido died for 8 months after i stopped taking oxandrolone, but it was worth asf. If i ain't mistaken, the oxandrolone stimulates a hypercalcification along with hormones like igf-1, so the best age to try this is at 19~20 years because you already had grow to your genetic limit, if a teenager try this method it possibly would cause the opposite effect, it would stimulate the hypercalcification of his bones and he would stopped growing at a young age and wouldn't reach his genetic limit.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20704, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I grew 10 inches in 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 15854
You didn’t grow because of anavar, jfl

• +1
Reactions: klamus, MadTwatter and SubhumanCurrycel
bro you didn't grow 2 inches in 6 weeks at 20

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
pics or cope

btw why don't u just say anavar lol

Joined Jan 11, 2023

and height is cope, all u need is frame dick hair and coloring

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, callisto, weebcel and 1 other person
bro you didn't grow 2 inches in 6 weeks at 20
it's true bro, it wasn't a measurement error or correction of my posture, the day i entered the gym at the stadiometer other person measured my height and it was exactly 185cm, after the 6week cycle i were 190cm

Last edited:
pics or cope

btw why don't u just say anavar lol

Joined Jan 11, 2023

and height is cope, all u need is frame dick hair and coloring
i have none of those , OVER

i started with 20 mg a day, after 2 weeks i changed to 40mg a day and after another 2 weeks i changed to 60mg a day, i stopped at 6 weeks exactly because my kidneys were hurting as hell... my libido died for 8 months after i stopped taking oxandrolone
why didn't you just go back to 50mg/day and continue indefinitely ?
anavar is the safest steroid

it's true bro, it wasn't a measurement error or correction of my posture, the day i entered the gym at the stadiometer other person measured my height and it was exactly 185cm, after the 6week cycle i were 190cm
Someone broke the stadiometer during your cycle

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and pneumocystosis
Someone broke the stadiometer during your cycle
It wasn't the case because as i said above i was obsessed with my height and always measured myself. Before even starting the gym i measured myself and i was 1.86, then 6 weeks later 1.90.

Last edited:
i’ve seen anecdotes of people growing a bit from anavar around the internet.but the thing is anavar is a popular steroid, so if it really increased height a significant amount this would be known about by every man on earth

also is your natural testosterone production back to normal?

Last edited:
i’ve seen anecdotes of people growing a bit from anavar around the internet, may be legit but 2 inches at 20 is quite a lot.

is your natural testosterone production back to normal?
Yes, that was in 2019, nowadays i'm 23 years old and since then i have never used any steroids. I'm sure that my testosterone went down right after the cycle, i didn't do any exam before, during and after the cycle, but i really felt the lack of libido and lack of energy for at least 8~9 months, but nowadays it's back normal. Bodybuilders say that it's mandatory to cycle some testosterone with anavar so this doesn't happen, but for someone trying to get taller, applying testosterone is unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and thereallegend
I got blackpilled at 16 right after my growth spurt(i knew that after the growth spurt i won't grow much anymore), before the blackpill i didn't cared about my height. I were 182cm tall at 16 and the desire to grow tall was making me sick(don't hate me manlets, i ain't trolling), i wanted to grow way more and tried everything since taking melatonin pills, stretching exercices and even started playing volleyball. Every single day i measured my height, after some months i accepted that the only way for me to grow were the HGH, but my parents were broke asf so i didnt bother. At 18 years i grew 2cm, 184cm and stopped caring about my height, with 20 years i grew 2 more cm and then i were 186~185cm, i started going to the gym and a friend of mine that were a coach/teacher in the academy said that one guy that he was coaching in the academy, grew 12cm taking oxandrolone and i didnt believed him because i were blackpilled and thought that it were just his genetics. 1 month later i were tempted and started taking oxandrolone, at that time i were 20 years and 5 months old, i started with 20 mg a day, after 2 weeks i changed to 40mg a day and after another 2 weeks i changed to 60mg a day, i stopped at 6 weeks exactly because my kidneys were hurting as hell. In the monthly physical exam at the gym, when i were at the
stadiometer i noticed that i were 190cm without shoes, my libido died for 8 months after i stopped taking oxandrolone, but it was worth asf. If i ain't mistaken, the oxandrolone stimulates a hypercalcification along with hormones like igf-1, so the best age to try this is at 19~20 years because you already had grow to your genetic limit, if a teenager try this method it possibly would cause the opposite effect, it would stimulate the hypercalcification of his bones and he would stopped growing at a young age and wouldn't reach his genetic limit.
what tanner stage were you in back then? did you have a beard already? Where did you get anavar from? Did you get dick gains?

Too much reading; messy, run on sentences; no proper formatting; no paragraphing/sectioning; etc. Better luck next time.

Too much reading; messy, run on sentences; no proper formatting; no paragraphing/sectioning; etc. Better luck next time.
English isn't my first language, i've learned english just by reading and listening, i rarely write in english. When it comes to form sentences and write i'm still lacking...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, thereallegend and Deleted member 20704
Whats the age of guy who grew 12 cm

English isn't my first language, i've learned english just by reading and listening, i rarely write in english. When it comes to form sentences and write i'm still lacking...

No problem.

What kind of body changes besides height did you get?

Never tried Anavar yet so curious what one can expect from it.

Looked leaner? Tighter muscles or body? Etc.

Also you went too high in doses obviously.

Never need more than 20 a day if it is real shit, you will put on a few lbs. a month minimum even without any exercise at that dosing (unless maybe you have lots of size to begin with) plus no sexual side effects id you stop at like 3 or 4 weeks max. Thn try again in another month or so.

I'm 17 and 1,88m and if people do indeed grow even at 20 then my life is complete

People are unbeliavably stupid

How your body changed? Are your shoulders more wide? Do you look more masculine? Do your hands and feet grew bigger?