I grew taller in 2 months changed diet. (Cutting)

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
I grew about .75 inches (both measured morn)
The reason being I had higher Hgh levels at night from fasting 3 hours before bed and intermittent fasting to allow my hgh levels to stay higher for 12-18 hours of the day.
I also stayed away from grains causing inflammation. (Inflammation = stop growing)
I definitely recommend trying to eat within a period of time and giving yourself time before bed to eat. (3hr b4 bed) (increase in hgh)

Lmk if there is any other benefits of fasting before and after bed.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and 3 others
How old are you?

3 month from being 18. Thought my growth plates closed (haven’t grown since I started bulking 2022, I was 16)

Hey, i'm bulking and going for a cut to debloat my face to 10% bodyfat too. Do you have any advices for a cutting diet that work for growing taller? Since cutting eliminate a lots of nutrition from calories though. Do you inject HGH lol

there are no benefits to fasting at any time

why do you think hgh increases when your body is eating its own muscles and fat? think boyo, because its not for height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, mathis and datboijj
I also stayed away from grains causing inflammation. (Inflammation = stop growing)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
there are no benefits to fasting at any time

why do you think hgh increases when your body is eating its own muscles and fat? think boyo, because its not for height.
I'm not defending fasting anymore, the more people who think eating all the time is good
the better, I want none of you to live long

• +1
Reactions: Marukosu._., 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and normie tiktoker
Hey, i'm bulking and going for a cut to debloat my face to 10% bodyfat too. Do you have any advices for a cutting diet that work for growing taller? Since cutting eliminate a lots of nutrition from calories though. Do you inject HGH lol
Don’t eat grains. High meat diet still keeps nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Peter
fasting increases hgh only to offset the fact that it nukes igf-1, so it acc reduces growth overall. you would have grown anyway and might have grown more if u weren’t cutting lol

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I grew about .75 inches (both measured morn)
The reason being I had higher Hgh levels at night from fasting 3 hours before bed and intermittent fasting to allow my hgh levels to stay higher for 12-18 hours of the day.
I definitely recommend trying to eat within a period of time and giving yourself time before bed to eat. (3hr b4 bed) (increase in hgh)

Lmk if there is any other benefits of fasting before and after bed.
what's ur age?

does grain include rice? I'm 4m west bengal and my staple diet is just rice and dal(search up dal it's a pulse)

what is ur opinion on nofap for height increase? did u fapped during this period?

I'm not defending fasting anymore, the more people who think eating all the time is good
the better, I want none of you to live long
who tf said "eat all the time" nigga
eat when you want
you have to eat all the time tho basically in puberty to grow alot

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: normie tiktoker and datboijj
Fasting stunt growth, the hgh boost is a protective mechanism (idk why) you body is not gonna use it for height growth

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
fasting increases hgh only to offset the fact that it nukes igf-1, so it acc reduces growth overall. you would have grown anyway and might have grown more if u weren’t cutting lol
Prior diet was high grains so that’s why I didn’t grow for a year straight

Prior diet was high grains so that’s why I didn’t grow for a year straight
shit might be real im gonna try with banded sleeping im still bulking tho mk677 and letzole when i turn 15

igf-1 inhibits hgh buddy

Fasting stunt growth, the hgh boost is a protective mechanism (idk why) you body is not gonna use it for height growth
so your body is just gonna throw it out with complete disregard for bone growth? interesting theory.

ur 18 its normal to grow at ur age

i know, how does this affect what i said
it doesnt nuke igf-1, a 60% loss AFTER 5+ days of fasting(atp you’re not just losing igf-1) compared to an hgh increase nearly five-fold

I'm also questioning this

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives