I grew with closed growth plates

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I'm 19 and haven't grown from 15 to 17 years old, gained 1 inch at 18 to reach 5'10 and I thought it was over.

However I recently noticed my mother and friends seemed to have shrunk, or maybe was it that I had grown?

So I've been measuring myself everyday for one week at the same hour (10 am) and it confirmed what I thought, I've fucking grown 0.5 inches or so, I was roughly 177 cms and I'm now much closer to the 179 cms mark.

my knee growth plates fused when I was 16, I did an xray exam back then because of a running injury. Now I'd be 6 ft if I were to wear 1 inch lifts.

lifefuel for manlets.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2403, Normieville and 5 others
Damn I thought growth plates fused when you are 20 or some

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I'm 19 and haven't grown from 15 to 17 years old, gained 1 inch at 18 to reach 5'10 and I thought it was over.

However I recently noticed my mother and friends seemed to have shrunk, or maybe was it that I had grown?

So I've been measuring myself everyday for one week at the same hour (10 am) and it confirmed what I thought, I've fucking grown 0.5 inches or so, I was roughly 177 cms and I'm now much closer to the 179 cms mark.

my knee growth plates fused when I was 16, I did an xray exam back then because of a running injury. Now I'd be 6 ft if I were to wear 1 inch lifts.

lifefuel for manlets.
this is nice

same here. i had xray cuz i had nose surgery at 18 and they told me "you wont grow anymore" and guess what? i went from 173cm to 176cm at 18-19

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2403, BackFromTheMogging and 7 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Seth Walsh and Norwooder

lifefuel for manlets.
how is your lifestyle? taking any drugs or supplements?

how is your lifestyle? taking any drugs or supplements?
I exercise a lot. Mainly lifting and running but I also ride the bike quite often. I have a very healthy diet and sleep at least 7 hours per night
I swear I grew at least 2 centimeters
same here. i had xray cuz i had nose surgery at 18 and they told me "you wont grow anymore" and guess what? i went from 173cm to 176cm at 18-19
I think growth plates in the spine close much later than the others

• +1
Reactions: draco, Mateusz74, Luke LLL and 2 others
Lifefuel tbh

hope for a 17 year old 5’9 manlet

i need to get more peptides fucj

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2227
Lifefuel tbh

Just sleep a lot and eat healthy dude its not completely over u can probably grab an inch or two

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I ate water

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 3043
Just sleep a lot and eat healthy dude its not completely over u can probably grab an inch or two
i wish that would be true tbh. I’m too old for that to matter, and an early bloomer bro

i will carry on taking AI and peptides tho

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Cope. My dad is seemingly shrinking too but I measured my height and I'm still 188cm.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have grown 1 cm in the last 3 months and I'm 19 tbh

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

lifefuel for manlets.
knee can be closed will vertebrate isnt. still congrats bro

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and turkproducer
Let us hope that I still grow because I am only 8 feet tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BrendioEEE, Ruby and 2 others
Lifefuel tbh

should’ve been drinking your ayran bro I drank 1 litre a day and I am 6’1

I shrank. I was measured 181 cm at 17 and at my last endo appointment I measured 179.6 cm. I thought I was for sure gonna make it to 183

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and BackFromTheMogging

lifefuel for manlets.
Astonished that people just believe this. Height fluctuates during the day and plus u cant measure it very accurately. 1.5 goddamn centremetres jfl what an absolute joke even if you did grow that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Patient A
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Astonished that people just believe this. Height fluctuates during the day and plus u cant measure it very accurately. 1.5 goddamn centremetres jfl what an absolute joke even if you did grow that much
Shouldnt have left school that early greycel now you cant even read a fucking thread

lifefuel for manlets.

Do you have a beard? I barely changed from 15 and I also haven't gotten taller.
but i do have a pretty decent beard, just shaved today and realized how young I look. (17.11 RN)

I live in sweden, I'm 6ft. I'm average to above average height, Out of 20 guys in my class i'm the 6th tallest
really? I heard Sweden was land of giants. Good for you then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
He is just coping. Nobody should feed his delirious cope

Lifefuel tbh

Bro I'm getting hgh after Ramadan from Ali express I should be able to grow 3-4 inches in a few months since everyone who injects is short but I'm not short so I should grow more and also my torso is short so I have a lot of room to grow there
I live in sweden, I'm 6ft. I'm average to above average height, Out of 20 guys in my class i'm the 6th tallest
Who so the tallest and the 2nd and 4nd and 4th tallest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and turkproducer
Bro I'm getting hgh after Ramadan from Ali express I should be able to grow 3-4 inches in a few months since everyone who injects is short but I'm not short so I should grow more and also my torso is short so I have a lot of room to grow there
i heard hgh online is all fake/underdosed but idk

i heard hgh online is all fake/underdosed but idk
No @nelson is using it and its legit and they have tons of reviews at the end of the day yolo and you won't afford peptides any time soon

No @nelson is using it and its legit and they have tons of reviews at the end of the day yolo and you won't afford peptides any time soon
peptides are cheaper

Who so the tallest and the 2nd and 4nd and 4th tallest
You won’t even grow 3-4 inches in a year let alone a few months. Have realistic expectations

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and turkproducer
You won’t even grow 3-4 inches in a year let alone a few months. Have realistic expectations
Well I'm tall af and I grew 2 inches every year I'm almost 6'3 not 5'7 I'm gonna grow a fuckton I think ur just salty that ur too old for it to work
peptides are cheaper
The hgh on alibaba

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74
Well I'm tall af and I grew 2 inches every year I'm almost 6'3 not 5'7 I'm gonna grow a fuckton I think ur just salty that ur too old for it to work

The hgh on alibaba
Are u autistic? You don’t just grow 3-4 inches in a few months. You clearly haven’t researched enough. I’m literally a year old than u.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Are u autistic? You don’t just grow 3-4 inches in a few months. You clearly haven’t researched enough. I’m literally a year old than u.
Im 1. 5 years late bloomer and only short people grow slowly with hgh

I will get 1 inch in 1 to 1.5 months I expect but if I don't it is what it is and even 3 inches in 1 yer is a lot
Are u autistic?
Yep and I have ligma

Im 1. 5 years late bloomer and only short people grow slowly with hgh

I will get 1 inch in 1 to 1.5 months I expect but if I don't it is what it is and even 3 inches in 1 yer is a lot
Yeah by that rate you’ll 1-1.5 foot taller after a year. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Somalipirate and EthnicelAscension
Were

lifefuel for manlets.

Were you deep into puberty like with facial hair and your pubes growing near your thighs?

lifefuel for manlets.
Spinal growth plates dont close till mid 20s for some individuals, and they close around 20-22 for most

For m
Spinal growth plates dont close till mid 20s for some individuals, and they close around 20-22 for most
Ost ppl all plates close at the same time lol

On average growth plates close around the same time for most, not like spine growing 3 more years lol
Says on google that spinal growth plates usually close from 20-25

The completion of longitudinal growth of human vertebral bodies, called epiphyseal closure, usually occurs between the ages of 18 and 25 years, and then the epiphyseal ring, comprising foci of calcification in the edges of end plates, is completely fused with the adjacent vertebral body in a process called epiphyseal

Last edited: