I guarantee half this forum has never been 10% bodyfat

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
TBH TBH getting to 10% bodyfat is FUCKING HARD but if you never made that far it should be ILLEGAL to complain online till you get there

BONES > Eye area, hair, nose ( Ask Chico and Justin Bieber )

When you have chiseled features in face you will activate RAW sexual desire in women that nothing else can compete with

Chubby guys with beards and hunter eyes can do good with women if they are tall, but chiseled jaw will always out slay no bone beard frauders

Just wanted to say alot of you would rather contemplate surgery before getting to low bodyfat because IT IS EASIER stop coping LOW BODYFAT or death

I got buccal fat removal 3 MONTHS OF RECOVERY AND 2K AND ITS PERMANENT RESULTS

Low bodyfat REQUIRES NON STOP MAINTENCE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: delta7, the next o'pry, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
Hmm, lowest ive ever been is 12%, I guess Ill try going to 10% then.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
A good rule of thumb is your bottom abs should start showing up
Ill keep it in mind bruv. I guess once my cheeks hollow out I should look way better than my current bloated form. Where did you get buccal fat removal?

lowest ive ever been is 30% ngl jfl tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Dogs, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Do you have any recent pics of your lower third after buccal fat removal? Considering getting it done.

Yeah I’m gonna see how I look at 10% BF before I rope. Most people severely underestimate their BF

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
A good rule of thumb is your bottom abs should start showing up
Mine show at 15-16 ish bc of wack fat distribution. Fuckin chipmunk cheeks and an veins at the same time such bs

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 3902
This site is a joke

ngl tho when i was low bf at 6yo i looked like a low-tier model

too bad my mom fed me chocolates everyday after school bc my fatass kept asking for some. im trapped in inceldom now.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

too bad my mom fed me chocolates everyday after school bc my fatass kept asking for some. im trapped in inceldom now.

You know what's so fucking weird. In my elementary and highschool (freshman year) yearbooks my jaw was so chiseled and defined, like legit v shaped. Now im a roundface boneless cuck WTF HAPPENED

TBH TBH getting to 10% bodyfat is FUCKING HARD but if you never made that far it should be ILLEGAL to complain online till you get there

When you have chiseled features in face you will activate RAW sexual desire in women that nothing else can compete with

Chubby guys with beards and hunter eyes can do good with women if they are tall, but chiseled jaw will always out slay no bone beard frauders

Just wanted to say alot of you would rather contemplate surgery before getting to low bodyfat because IT IS EASIER stop coping LOW BODYFAT or death

i’m probably 9-10% bf tbh srs

Multi-month long snake juice fast
It's the only way
i’m probably 9-10% bf tbh srs
People tend to underrate their bodyfat, you could be but from the pics of your face that's not what my first guess would be.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy

jfl.

I legit ate candy for zero fucking reason after school and during it. id rather eat a steak or a carrott but I just ate whatever I could

• So Sad
I have never been under 20 i dont think. Just cuz low bf doesnt mean you will have chisled features. I am a roundfacecel, so my bodyfat dont matter

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I fucking cant bro food is too good bro

maybe ill volunteer to go to one of chinas concentration camps

anything to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy
I have never been under 20 i dont think. Just cuz low bf doesnt mean you will have chisled features. I am a roundfacecel, so my bodyfat dont matter
If you haven't been under 20 then you really can't know.

If you haven't been under 20 then you really can't know.
It was round when i was like 6 looking back at pictures and then i was super skinny

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I was at 7% at 18 and nuked my malar fat pads

I've been 7% and jbs in school used to stare me like crazy, but im a mentalcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, BigBoy and LordNorwood
I probably have tbh, I don't know exactly but I've always been quite low body fat.

Multi-month long snake juice fast
It's the only way

People tend to underrate their bodyfat, you could be but from the pics of your face that's not what my first guess would be.
what’s ur first guess? im guessing i’m ~10% bf

lowest ive been is 17~ lbs of body fat. quoting percent means nothing as I now weigh over an additional 70lbs from when I was that lean, so it would be single digit to get that lean, about 9% bf.

You know what's so fucking weird. In my elementary and highschool (freshman year) yearbooks my jaw was so chiseled and defined, like legit v shaped. Now im a roundface boneless cuck WTF HAPPENED
you gained weight lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Well it did for me, basically if you have high cheekbones, then leanmaxxing can be life changing.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Well it did for me, basically if you have high cheekbones, then leanmaxxing can be life changing.
this is actually legit. one of my boys lost 10 lbs over the summer and he went from 4 to 4.75 psl

i was so confused why his features were much sharper. i thought it was late puberty but he told me he had lost weight.

lowest ive ever been is 30% ngl jfl tbh

• WTF
In all seriousness I'm going to ramp up my leanmaxxing and drop calories by doing an IF 12-8 type of approach, only 2 big meal _1700 calories on lazy days , 2000 on days I train). Only going to get my carbs from fibrous veggies and cut back on fruit. When I was a bluepilled cuck and didn't care about my jawline I did keto for 3-4 months straight and everyone complimented how lean my face had gotten, I have no fucking pics tho JFL so I will try to see if there difference was even that big. WISH ME LUCK BOYOS. If I'm still a boneless cuck at 150 lbs (I weight around 163 after carb depletion) then I will just gain my weight back and LDAR.

Pretty sure my cheekbones are high set,but they are wide, wider than my jaw so failo

Pretty sure my cheekbones are high set,but they are wide, wider than my jaw so failo
Well you need to widen your jawline then. And you need to strip all the facial bloat too.

Ill keep it in mind bruv. I guess once my cheeks hollow out I should look way better than my current bloated form. Where did you get buccal fat removal?

Houston Texas Dr Vietnas

>”half of this forum has never been 10% bodyfat”
>”btw I got buccal fat removal”
:feelsuhh:

I go between 5%-8% every summer. I only hold it for a month. When im in this state every striation and vein are visible, belly button nearly turns inside out and my cheeks basically disappear. Even straight dudes check me out in that state. I stay around 15% year round and probably lower into the 10% range occasionally. This is very easy to do if you have copious amounts of muscle mass. Trick to getting lean is getting big. When you burn 3-4k calories every day, its hard to get fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
>”half of this forum has never been 10% bodyfat”
>”btw I got buccal fat removal”
:feelsuhh:

Low IQ, my cheeks are genetically chubby, low bodyfat along with buccal fat removal gives me hollow cheeks and jawline I could never obtain naturally
I go between 5%-8% every summer. I only hold it for a month. When im in this state every striation and vein are visible, belly button nearly turns inside out and my cheeks basically disappear. Even straight dudes check me out in that state. I stay around 15% year round and probably lower into the 10% range occasionally. This is very easy to do if you have copious amounts of muscle mass. Trick to getting lean is getting big. When you burn 3-4k calories every day, its hard to get fat.

This works better for tall men with large frames.

I am small frame at 5'11 I cant put on massive amounts of muscle without huge amounts of steroids

if you persist and are disciplined enough your metabomism changes and you dont feel like deiting anymore.

I no longer feel like I have to maintain or make any effort, comes naturally now

but yes. I odten are surprised at the amount of chubby guys in this forum, when leanmaxxing is a FREE and one of the most powerful looksmaxxes, often more dramatic than getting surgery
Low IQ, my cheeks are genetically chubby, low bodyfat along with buccal fat removal gives me hollow cheeks and jawline I could never obtain naturally

This works better for tall men with large frames.

I am small frame at 5'11 I cant put on massive amounts of muscle without huge amounts of steroids
dont listen to the just get big bro. its all about face when leanmaxxing. obviously its better if you also pacl muscle too but not woeth the bulk or the aging caused by steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
if you persist and are disciplined enough your metabomism changes and you dont feel like deiting anymore.

I no longer feel like I have to maintain or make any effort, comes naturally now

but yes. I odten are surprised at the amount of chubby guys in this forum, when leanmaxxing is a FREE and one of the most powerful looksmaxxes, often more dramatic than getting surgery

I have lost discipline my brother, it is my fault I have let food over take my PSL score

Only when I get back into long term fasting ( 2 days ) will I be blessed with my jawline again

shoulda ran a poll.

I have lost discipline my brother, it is my fault I have let food over take my PSL score

Only when I get back into long term fasting ( 2 days ) will I be blessed with my jawline again
be strong, persist. When you achieve this you can even do some cheat meals without it affecting you (not overdoing it of course). Believe me its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back