I guarantee I could kill anyone in this forum

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I guarantee I could kill anyone in this forum.
I've been training in combat sports (Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA, Wrestling) since the age of 12. I do mixed martial arts mainly now, I've built a good base in both striking, defending and wrestling with the martial arts I've stated. I'm 193cm, wingspan is 205cm, I weigh 110kg at %12 bodyfat. It's always good to have a little bit fat in the ABS which is better for protection against punches, otherwise, I would cut to %8.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 67558, Pierrot and 1 other person
All I need is a kitchen knife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, randomop, ggg.tv and 6 others
Cool teenager portrait teenage boy wearing sunglasses white background 66362329

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dad, randomop, theonewhocantascend and 3 others

I've been training in combat sports (Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA, Wrestling) since the age of 12. I do mixed martial arts mainly now, I've built a good base in both striking, defending and wrestling with the martial arts I've stated. I'm 193cm, wingspan is 205cm, I weigh 110kg at %12 bodyfat. It's always good to have a little bit fat in the ABS which is better for protection against punches, otherwise, I would cut to %8.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dad, spdxer, randomop and 8 others
And then you woke up

allat to get clapped by some skinny fat zoomer with a glock lmao

Do you think kickboxing is a good martial arts to start compared to the others ?

Do you think kickboxing is a good martial arts to start compared to the others ?
Ye sure, on it's own it aint shit though

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
ur story is about as real as you having a supposed 8.5x6.5in cock, which you said you'd me as proof but im yet to recieve anything lol

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I like challenge, strong opponents make me love fighting even more.

I would love to kick your ass IRL, too bad we will never get to face off.

No match for me. I have an arsenal of firearms. You’d be a pile of flesh and shit on the sidewalk before you’d be able to even process what hit you. Try me.

• +1
No match for me. I have an arsenal of firearms. You’d be a pile of flesh and shit on the sidewalk before you’d be able to even process what hit you. Try me.
Come fist fight bitch ass nigga, you aint shit, i can also buy an arsenal of firearm too bitch ass nigga, coward nigga, go eat shit bitch ass nigga

I like challenge, strong opponents make me love fighting even more.

I would love to kick your ass IRL, too bad we will never get to face off.
BITCH ASS NIGGA

• Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
In social situations,ii boxing is the best IMO.
I agree
Boxing and Muay Thai tbh.

BJJ is the most useless on the street, it's more suitable inside the octagon.

• +1
Come fist fight bitch ass nigga, you aint shit, i can also buy an arsenal of firearm too bitch ass nigga, coward nigga, go eat shit bitch ass nigga
I don’t fight. I’ll leave you leaking like a broken faucet faggot. Try me.

• Woah
R/martialarts
U/misterfuwy: If you’re truly a fighter what’s the first rule of a knife fight op?

COME TO MY ADDRESS BITCH
    • 22 Savile Row, London W1S 3PQ, UK

THIS IS WHERE I LIVE
I'll keep that in mind if I ever go to London.

Too bad I live in Syria.
Also Damascus > bostan Al door > next to "tareeq Al matar" is where you find me.

Bro is CRAZY!!!

what if I have a weapon nigger

I have been training MMA since age 5 and I’m 7’11 400 lbs 9% bodyfat. It’s over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
I have been training MMA since age 5 and I’m 7’11 400 lbs 9% bodyfat. It’s over for you
my cousin training mma since womb, is 69'69, 6969lbs, %69 bodyfat, its over for u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: logicel369 and N8verBegan
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek