I guarantee I've had more sex than everyone on this entire forum at 5ft4 [TRIGGER WARNING] [Virgins and Deathnics do not enter]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I had 2 white slim hot JB gfs

1st one for 2 years
2nd one for 1 year

lived with the 1st one every single day for 2 years. either she stopped at mine or i stopped at hers

coomed inside her every single night, and some mornings, all raw, on birth control , she was 16 too when i met her

that there is like 700+ raw cooms

then the 2nd one i didnt live with her, but she was even hotter, even smaller waist, and 16 again

and she let me fuck her raw 3-4 times per week for a year. so thats like 250 more raw fucks but no birth control so no coom inside. although i did coom inside like 5 times by accident cos she was so hot so i had to keep taking her to get the day after pill. and after the 2nd and 3rd time the doctor just looked really angry at me so i just made her go by herself from then on lul

does anyone here mog me in raw cooms with slim , hot, white jbs?

im 5ft4 btw and i mog you. how does that feel?

how does it feel you will never have what i had?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rdqs, Meister!, Deleted member 27452 and 14 others
and more alts than anyone on this forum as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Amadeus, mizzy and 28 others
Dnr + tales from the asylum

• +1
Reactions: mizzy, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29581 and 21 others
and then about 10 slays with other white girls. a recent FWB who was chinese and 3 inches taller than me also let me fuck raw and coom in her a few times but then she got mad and told me shes not seeing me again until shes got her period cos shes worried shes pregnant and then i told her I want LL and she stopped speaking to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, futuregigamogger, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
nobody on .org has ever used a condom

• +1
Reactions: mizzy, Debetro, ROTTING and 12 others
Fantasies from Kerala bus station toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, SonOfDarkseid, mizzy and 28 others
@St.TikTokcel how does it feel you will never have that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, midlatinocel and It'snotover
Tales from behind the jaipur local gas station counter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Yung, zeshama and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: polaris314, Deleted member 24410, angelo and 2 others

1st one for 2 years
2nd one for 1 year

lived with the 1st one every single day for 2 years. either she stopped at mine or i stopped at hers

coomed inside her every single night, and some mornings, all raw, on birth control , she was 16 too when i met her

then the 2nd one i didnt live with her, but she was even hotter, even smaller waist, and 16 again

and she let me fuck her raw 3-4 times per week for a year. so thats like 250 more raw fucks but no birth control so no coom inside. although i did coom inside like 5 times by accident cos she was so hot so i had to keep taking her to get the day after pill. and after the 2nd and 3rd time the doctor just looked really angry at me so i just made her go by herself from then on lul

No. There are like 10% sex havers here who most likely have fucked a lot more than you.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@St.TikTokcel how does it feel you will never have that
I'm glad that I will never experience the plight of being a 5'3 midget.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, SurgeryEnjoyer, ArcticStorm and 8 others
No. There are like 10% sex havers here who most likely have fucked a lot more than you.
nah i checked the stats from the poll and i mog 99% in slays. and i doubt the guys in that 1% have fucked every single day for 3 years living with a girl cooming in her raw

therefore i mog.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
nah i checked the stats from the poll and i mog 99% in slays. and i doubt the guys in that 1% have fucked every single day for 3 years living with a girl cooming in her raw

therefore i mog.
Every dude with a gf does that

No pics, don’t care

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 24410 and Trilogy
i had a gi

1st one for 2 years
2nd one for 1 year

how does it feel you will never have what
i had a girlfriend for 1.5 years and we fucked like 5 times a day in the beginning and them usually 2 a day. i lived with her for a year too. i coomed raw inside of her at least 1000 times

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, It'snotover and Deleted member 26859
Rapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 24410, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Your username choice makes it 99% likely that you ve never seen pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 24410 and 3 others
Suifuel to think that that's probably the case for this girl I used to have a crush on and her boyfriend too. They've been together for 4 or 5 years but don't live together, what is your estimation on how many times he's coomed inside her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i had a gi

i had a girlfriend for 1.5 years and we fucked like 5 times a day in the beginning and them usually 2 a day. i lived with her for a year too. i coomed raw inside of her at least 1000 times
u didnt fuck her 5 times per day for a year. i mog u still

Suifuel to think that that's probably the case for this girl I used to have a crush on and her boyfriend too. They've been together for 4 or 5 years but don't live together, what is your estimation on how many times he's coomed inside her?
every time

Ai generated posts

wot lies are these?

u didnt fuck her 5 times per day for a year. i mog u still
not for a year. but during the year i did this this at least 40 times. it was very often speacially on the weekends. also i said i did it twice a day, most days. some i did 3 times, like 15% of the days

You succeeded. I'ma rope

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 26859
HoI old were you when you slayed the 16yo jbs?

1st one for 2 years
2nd one for 1 year

Post face if your so amazing JFL

i have in ratings section and im not gl. its not about me being amazing its just what ive experienced

KSe0jApl
Y3pojoGl
HFKB7m0l
CdnmXZUl
H423kthl

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and St.TikTokcel
1st pic low HTN rest highish MTN you need double LL btw
fair enough,

and why would i need double LL when ive had more sex than everyone on this entire forum at my current height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 29710
fair enough,

and why would i need double LL when ive had more sex than everyone on this entire forum at my current height
why stay 5'4 when you would improve your life in every respect with LL

why stay 5'4 when you would improve your life in every respect with LL
whats so bad about my life caused by lack of height?

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Virgin larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and ItsOver999
@EasyMan875 i mog you. learn your place

have u had more sex than me
Im a muslim and still virgin, u shit normie coper . I mog you on all counts

Sex is cop, even a ltn can fuck , nordic idiot

• JFL