I guess people are actually Looksmaxxing now | Rip offtopic

Tesarossa

Tesarossa

Retired | 𝔰𝔲𝔟 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞 ® | 💮
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
16,072
Reputation
45,598
Haven’t seen the newest “offtopic shitposter” in a while

Somehow @mangotimer has gotten to 16k yet I don’t see his posts

@Jordan Barrett is banned

And I don’t post anymore

Rip to the offtopic section of this forum

It wasn’t too bad while it lasted tbh

I’ve been making some money as well so big moves soon:sneaky:
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., burnerzz7, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and 1 other person
big moves like what exactly
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Tesarossa
Haven’t seen the newest “offtopic shitposter” in a while

Somehow @mangotimer has gotten to 16k yet I don’t see his posts

@Jordan Barrett is banned

And I don’t post anymore

Rip to the offtopic section of this forum

It wasn’t too bad while it lasted tbh

I’ve been making some money as well so big moves soon:sneaky:
nah
there will always be another, and another, and another, and another shitposter in Offtopic
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tansel, price. and Tesarossa

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
5
Views
40
BeanCelll
BeanCelll
T
Replies
0
Views
12
threadeffort
T
pleasevanity
Replies
3
Views
39
ANON
ANON
shandingo
Replies
11
Views
70
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Mooks Laxx
Replies
3
Views
43
Aokiuwu
Aokiuwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top