I guess the universe really doesn't want me to find out why my ex cheated on me

T

Turtle

Silver
Yesterday morning I was sleeping in and I had a dream where I was talking to my ex, I can't remember what about, I was asking her a few questions which I also can't remember, but literally the second I asked her why she cheated on me I got woken up by a phone call

It's so fucking frustrating that I'll never know, did she notice people in public staring at me and it made her notice ugly features on my face? Did she just look at me one day and suddenly find me ugly? Did her friends call me ugly? Like wtf is the reason, girls don't just fucking lose attraction to their boyfriend like that and stop fucking them

ok chad:chad:
u mog half the forum
This was long before my face changed and suddenly became weird looking, I was dating her at the time of the left pic when I believe my facial structure looked less scary, jarring and pedophilic looking, at some point people just started staring at me and my face just started to grow weird

Attachments

• Polish_20200301_232725879.jpg
    Polish_20200301_232725879.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil, Preoximerianas and .👽.
he back again

This was long before my face changed and suddenly became weird looking, I was dating her at the time of the left pic when I believe my facial structure looked less scary, jarring and pedophilic looking, at some point people just started staring at me and my face just started to grow weird
it's pretty much entirely the beard hair and skin brah.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
idc u mog most guys here be grateful nigga:chad:

also just lose some fat, clean your skin and get a normal haircut is it that hard?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
idc u mog most guys here be grateful nigga:chad:

also just lose some fat, clean your skin and get a normal haircut is it that hard?

I know Reddit advice is retarded but even a broken clock is right eventually and their shit advice about "showering, going to the gym, getting style" matters. OP, IDK what that haircut is but no girl with any self respect wants to be around a guy with hair like that I'm sorry. If it's because you lost hair then hop on minoxidil or finstrade. If it's because of a barbershop then drop them immediately and go searching for a new one. If it's shitty style then style better man. Clear skin? Losing fat? This forum is filled with advice on how to do that, listen to it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yesterday morning I was sleeping in and I had a dream where I was talking to my ex, I can't remember what about, I was asking her a few questions which I also can't remember, but literally the second I asked her why she cheated on me I got woken up by a phone call

It's so fucking frustrating that I'll never know, did she notice people in public staring at me and it made her notice ugly features on my face? Did she just look at me one day and suddenly find me ugly? Did her friends call me ugly? Like wtf is the reason, girls don't just fucking lose attraction to their boyfriend like that and stop fucking them
It was probably your fault. A mixture of being a beta and not knowing the difference between a f*ck toy and a girl worthy of writing home about.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Preoximerianas and .👽.
u became ugly as shit fat and balding. thats ur answer