No bench for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Bdot, counterintuitive and 18 others
It's all about your physique

• +1
Reactions: Aero, LuckyBeast and grungymallard97
Yk what I mean ur just tryna make me bump your thread inkwell
no I mean literally in what context does what u said mean, is it a sarcastic insult or r u being fr? 😭

Post physique or measurements at least :feelswhere:

Like it don’t matter how much you can lift if you look ogreish. Aesthetics> strength
maybe true, but I have a V Taper and great aesthetics physique wise I’m just naturally tall and strong

i hope you tear your pec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, MA_ascender, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
maybe true, but I have a V Taper and great aesthetics physique wise I’m just naturally tall and strong
Yeah that’s good, being strong ain’t a problem as long as ur not sacrificing aesthetics. Good shit bhai

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Post physique or measurements at least :feelswhere:
Ok I’m 194cm barefoot, like 95-100kg smth like that, Arms 17.5inches, 22.5 inch Bidelt that’s all I know off top of head

• JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY and N1666
Yeah that’s good, being strong ain’t a problem as long as ur not sacrificing aesthetics. Good shit bhai
nah bro I’m not becoming Gym Reaper just to get stronger I’m doing it the David Laid way😂

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
There is a difference between training for size vs for strength, and also specific leverages can make you move more weight with less muscle.

The only reliable measure of muscle mass is muscle measurements or in some cases, pictures but those can be embellished with various methods.

I can romanian deadlift 180 lbs for 11 reps because I have long arms, back when I could only romanian deadlift 135 lbs for 5 reps, I could do conventional deadlift with 275 lbs for 12 reps, and the weight on the bar was still going up. I'm also very strong at rows. I can do yates rows with 115 lbs for 14 reps with full range of motion.

Meanwhile, my bench press is only 45 lb dumbbells for 7 reps and yet my chest is a lot bigger than the average guy benching 135 lbs for 8 reps. This is again a matter of genetics. Long arms on bench means longer range of motion so I get more growth out of less weight.

My real question to you is this, how much do you curl? How much do you use on overhead tricep extensions?

• +1
Ok I’m 194cm barefoot, like 95-100kg smth like that, Arms 17.5inches, 22.5 inch Bidelt that’s all I know off top of head
Your bidelt definitely isn't 22.5

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and grungymallard97
Yoo wtf? That’s fucking crazy honestly , do powerlifting or smthn

• +1
There is a difference between training for size vs for strength, and also specific leverages can make you move more weight with less muscle.

The only reliable measure of muscle mass is muscle measurements or in some cases, pictures but those can be embellished with various methods.

I can romanian deadlift 180 lbs for 11 reps because I have long arms, back when I could only romanian deadlift 135 lbs for 5 reps, I could do conventional deadlift with 275 lbs for 12 reps, and the weight on the bar was still going up. I'm also very strong at rows. I can do yates rows with 115 lbs for 14 reps with full range of motion.

Meanwhile, my bench press is only 45 lb dumbbells for 7 reps and yet my chest is a lot bigger than the average guy benching 135 lbs for 8 reps. This is again a matter of genetics. Long arms on bench means longer range of motion so I get more growth out of less weight.

My real question to you is this, how much do you curl? How much do you use on overhead tricep extensions?
I preacher curl the machine stack with ease for reps (200lbs), overhead tricep extensions also the stack however the stack isn’t that much at my gym (around 50kg)

stress.

• +1
ignore listt for low iq larp

• +1
ignore listt for low iq larp
bro if you’ve seen my gym posts before uoud know I’m not larping but since u think I am thanks i guess😂😂

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
u still dont mog me tho and i'm 5'8
bro I’ve only been going 1.5 months what’s ur stats? that’s pretty impressive for ur size if ur matching or lifting heavier

• +1
1.5 months of training at 16,
Bench 122.5kg
DL:220kg
Squat idek fuck legs
fuck looksmaxxing I may as well become powerlifter
how does your face look like sweetheart

I preacher curl the machine stack with ease for reps (200lbs), overhead tricep extensions also the stack however the stack isn’t that much at my gym (around 50kg)

110 lb barbell preacher curl for 5 reps (guy has 18 inch arms):

Machines are considerably easier than free weights.

Machine version (this guy has much smaller arms):

bro I’ve only been going 1.5 months what’s ur stats? that’s pretty impressive for ur size if ur matching or lifting heavier
145kg m last bench, idont deadlift / squat, my goal is mma/wrestling

• +1
4335940 IMG 2795

110 lb barbell preacher curl for 5 reps (guy has 18 inch arms):

Machines are considerably easier than free weights.

Machine version (this guy has much smaller arms):

yeah this is true on EZ bar preacher I can only curl 45kg for 7-8 reps so much worse

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
145kg m last bench, idont deadlift / squat, my goal is mma/wrestling
I believe u since ur a fighter that’s where I got my strength from (boxing) and swimming. 145kg bench is amazing bro that’s 20kg more than mine it’s actually over

• +1
t
The pic the guy sent u was about 6 months old I have ascenders since then he just doesn’t like me ig😭

I believe u since ur a fighter that’s where I got my strength from (boxing) and swimming. 145kg bench is amazing bro that’s 20kg more than mine it’s actually over
it's cause my back is strongest that i can bench

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
accutane and debloat
get a hair transplant and hop on oral minox
later in life take dht blockers
IMG 2814
That’s me now still ugly asf but idek why that guy sent that pic when it was meant to be a comparison pic to now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and lestoa
yeah this is true on EZ bar preacher I can only curl 45kg for 7-8 reps so much worse
Makes sense.

To answer your original point, women find a physique like what Glen Powell has to be very good looking and muscular, and that can be achieved even by someone with bad genetics for bodybuilding like me, it just takes a lot longer.

Now, going to a higher level of muscle mass than that, most women wouldn't find it sexier. It's like the male vs female gaze, the bigger you get, the more you get compliments from guys, women's attraction to muscles doesn't require guys to look like CBUM. A movie star physique is pretty much all you need for looksmaxxing. Choosing to go beyond that is just a matter of personal preference.

• +1