I hacked my mom's TV

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I hacked my mom's TV while my family was watching and played a video of Putin speaking in Russian. When they restarted the TV I played more of the video again. I kept doing this, then I played a video with the words: "you are being hacked" on the screen and then put some random code. My mom is freaking out now and is calling people and changing the wifi password. I feel I cannot tell her now because I know she would get mad at me, considering how serious she is.

Ngl is was really fun, I felt like a genius timing the intervals of hacking the screen to primarily occur while I was cleaning in the living room, to prevent suspicion of me from arising. I feel dark triad, as when she questioned me I had no problem lying, I acted completely how I would be expected to if I wasn't involved in it. I always lie naturally, if it benefits me. It is just a natural reaction. I don't even feel guilty for the inconvenience at all, if anything I am doing a service to make an otherwise uneventful day eventful. Besides, a password change isn't a bad idea, anyway.

Then, when she walked in her room to change, I quickly typed in facebook.com on my computer, entered her phone #, and proceeded to attempt login. Of course I didn't know the password, so I clicked "send verification email". Then, I swiftly navigated the messy house over to her phone on the couch, as usual, just in time to see the notification of the verification code before she came back. I then retreated back to my room, and logged into her account. From there, I initiated an investigation on her profile. To my horror, I saw that many of her posts showcased my sub-humanness. I had never consented to be featured in these posts. I would delete them, but that would cause too much of a reaction from her.

I have been caused great anguish.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19540, currylightskin, Schery6 and 2 others
i loved this story !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901