I had a baby with a white trash girl and then fled the country to avoid paying child support

S

Sexhaver

Iron
4 years ago I got my first real gf in the form of a white trash girl. I was so head over heels for her that I left my job,car and house to go live with her in her crackhouse. Her mom has 6 children with 6 different father's and is a crack head. After she got pregnant I ran away to live on my home country to avoid paying child support. The girl just had another baby with a nigger and is continuing her mom's legacy of being trash.

I feel really bad for the kid and Idk what to do lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, SidharthTheSlayer, Skywalker and 2 others
smartest user

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Sexhaver
I was so head over heels for her that I left my job,car and house to go live with her in her crackhouse
you are a cuck and a loser

4 years ago I got my first real gf in the form of a white trash girl. I was so head over heels for her that I left my job,car and house to go live with her in her crackhouse. Her mom has 6 children with 6 different father's and is a crack head. After she got pregnant I ran away to live on my home country to avoid paying child support. The girl just had another baby with a nigger and is continuing her mom's legacy of being trash.

Where are you from lmao

Send one birthday card but include a note, something like, "Share this card with your siblings. You will find stickers with your brothers and sisters' names inside this envelope. After reading the card, remove your name sticker from the inside. Replace that area with the next birthday person. Cya, nicca."