I had a call with my bluepilled curry friend today. GTFIH

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Average curry is so bluepilled. He has no life experiences, no sex, no interaction with foids and just works. And he is happy with that. He has mastered the art of coping so much that now he says that

Even if you had sex in the past, that is the past. Your present happiness doesn't depend on it.

I didn't know what to say.

He is also a big advocate of hardwork. He follows UFC and is a gymcel.

He matches with girls on Bumble, goes on a date, does nothing and dates don't go anywhere. He seems to be fine with it and acts like he is not interested in dating. Nigga, if you're not interested why are you even swiping.

I'm not sure what to say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and Deleted member
he’s been on dates. Mogs me hard mirin that currycel

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 16110
Average curry is so bluepilled. He has no life experiences, no sex, no interaction with foids and just works. And he is happy with that. He has mastered the art of coping so much that now he says that

I didn't know what to say.

He is also a big advocate of hardwork. He follows UFC and is a gymcel.

He matches with girls on Bumble, goes on a date, does nothing and dates don't go anywhere. He seems to be fine with it and acts like he is not interested in dating. Nigga, if you're not interested why are you even swiping.

I'm not sure what to say.
Truly over for him

he’s been on dates. Mogs me hard mirin that currycel
He probably goes on date with any girl that he matches with. Was asking me if he should go on a date with this fat girl or not. Obviously these dates go nowhere. And I am sure he also spins tales a lot of time. My life experiences mog his to dirt and yet I want more and he is happy, maybe it is better to be a coper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Truly over for him
Bhai he will do arrange marriage at the end of the year most probably, he told me.

Sometimes he says blackpilled things but then goes back to bluepill. Maybe the culture, sorroundings and family don't let him leave the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Bhai he will do arrange marriage at the end of the year most probably, he told me.

Sometimes he says blackpilled things but then goes back to bluepill. Maybe the culture, sorroundings and family don't let him leave the bluepill.
True he will end up with a used pussy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 11gaijin
True he will end up with a used pussy
He keeps saying though that marriages are not necessary blah blah. He's a high inhib cuck who will act like a cool guy but in the end will do the typical thing that an average curry does

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and currylightskin
He keeps saying though that marriages are not necessary blah blah. He's a high inhib cuck who will act like a cool guy but in the end will do the typical thing that an average curry does
Htn?

He's a bald gymcel. MTN I'd say by Indian standards but being MTN in India gets you absolutely nothing
Brutal if he's bald . True MTn doesn't do shit in india

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin