I had a dream about jews wtf

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Basically in my dream I was on a mission to stop these rich/powerful group of people from enslaving humanity. Their plan was to create this snow-storm which would make everyone with a "rebellious mind" go to sleep and be stuck in a coma/simulation, and those with a "obedient" mind were allowed to survive in the real world. So I basically was chasing these guys, in order to stop them from activating their machine which would shut down the rebellious mind people.

So I dragged my youngest brother with me to help me in saving everyone, but it was too late. Just as I had reached the "source" (the machine needed for the mind control) they had already flipped the switch. I was too late and the snow storm had happened. I could feel myself become cold and fall into the snow, the snow felt so nice and starting falling aslepe and entered the coma/simulation. In the simulation I was a soldier in Afghanistan and had been fighting the war for the british, I was stuck in the simulation for 20 years, but I hadn't aged.

I managed to wake up though, and saw my youngest brother still in the coma/simulation, so I tried waking him up and it worked.

The rich people were very annoyed and were confused how I woke up and so started chasing us with their guns and shit, in the 20 years I was gone, they managed to takeover and enslave all of humanity because only obedient people were alive, everyone followed the rules and had no say. I couldn't shut the machine off too, they had moved it away.

So I escaped with my youngest bro, and we saw how the world was, every 20-30 miles there were check points and people were unaware of the slavery, I had managed to track my parents down who survived (because they had obedient minds) and they were crying when they saw me. Telling me they hadn't seen me in 20 years and were telling me how great life is. They told me how there was no crime, how everyone had jobs and how this new world would be perfect for me to raise a family and have kids. I was in pure shock, I tried explaining to them how these people are controlling everything and how we have 0 freedoms, but they didn't care. They only told me they were pleased that the system was working and they were maintaining it.

I then stole a car and my brother was with me, we tried starting it, but it was stalling and the police/military were comng after us. They already started sending emails, texts and putting up posters calling me a terrorist. Just as I started hearing sirens in the background, a huge car pulled up and the window came down. It was my other brother and a group of people telling me to come in the car if I want to live, so me and my youngest bro came in and they gave us guns and told us to shoot the cops.

Then I fucking woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: ArhantYEager9, currylightskin, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I like jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 3828
This is why
Downloadfile 42

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet

Khazar milkers is real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Basically in my dream I was on a mission to stop these rich/powerful group of people from enslaving humanity. Their plan was to create this snow-storm which would make everyone with a "rebellious mind" go to sleep and be stuck in a coma/simulation, and those with a "obedient" mind were allowed to survive in the real world. So I basically was chasing these guys, in order to stop them from activating their machine which would shut down the rebellious mind people.

So I dragged my youngest brother with me to help me in saving everyone, but it was too late. Just as I had reached the "source" (the machine needed for the mind control) they had already flipped the switch. I was too late and the snow storm had happened. I could feel myself become cold and fall into the snow, the snow felt so nice and starting falling aslepe and entered the coma/simulation. In the simulation I was a soldier in Afghanistan and had been fighting the war for the british, I was stuck in the simulation for 20 years, but I hadn't aged.

I managed to wake up though, and saw my youngest brother still in the coma/simulation, so I tried waking him up and it worked.

The rich people were very annoyed and were confused how I woke up and so started chasing us with their guns and shit, in the 20 years I was gone, they managed to takeover and enslave all of humanity because only obedient people were alive, everyone followed the rules and had no say. I couldn't shut the machine off too, they had moved it away.

So I escaped with my youngest bro, and we saw how the world was, every 20-30 miles there were check points and people were unaware of the slavery, I had managed to track my parents down who survived (because they had obedient minds) and they were crying when they saw me. Telling me they hadn't seen me in 20 years and were telling me how great life is. They told me how there was no crime, how everyone had jobs and how this new world would be perfect for me to raise a family and have kids. I was in pure shock, I tried explaining to them how these people are controlling everything and how we have 0 freedoms, but they didn't care. They only told me they were pleased that the system was working and they were maintaining it.

I then stole a car and my brother was with me, we tried starting it, but it was stalling and the police/military were comng after us. They already started sending emails, texts and putting up posters calling me a terrorist. Just as I started hearing sirens in the background, a huge car pulled up and the window came down. It was my other brother and a group of people telling me to come in the car if I want to live, so me and my youngest bro came in and they gave us guns and told us to shoot the cops.

Then I fucking woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Sounds a little like interstellar lol
I honestly feel some of my dreams could be hit movies jfl like this one could lol

Jews did this

Why were u fighting for British in Afghanistan

Amazing dream

You could actually write screenplay for movies

I was a soldier in Afghanistan and had been fighting the war for the british,
basically an Indian sepoy. That was actually a thing in the past, during the British wars with the afghans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet