I had a dream about rejecting a women

Solidcoin

Solidcoin

Zephir
This has happened many times irl that I am now haunted by it.

I had a dream about a woman with dark lips pale fair skin and jet black hair, she grabbed my chest ruthlessly, brought my head closer and tried to kiss my lips. At the last second, I moved back and said: "I can't do this with you" she stared at me aghast, and the dream ended there.

What kind of courage and pride allows a man to resist every fiber in his body telling him to give in, despite being in a dream with little to no control.

I am indeed mentally ill

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
You can't delete this post from my memory OP :lul:

FearfulRapidHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

This brutal cringe will stay with me for the rest of my life.

It can never be deleted.

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ok you have redeemed yourself

This has happened many times irl that I am now haunted by it.

I had a dream about a woman with dark lips pale fair skin and jet black hair, she grabbed my chest ruthlessly, brought my head closer and tried to kiss my lips. At the last second, I moved back and said: "I can't do this with you" she stared at me aghast, and the dream ended there.

What kind of courage and pride allows a man to resist every fiber in his body telling him to give in, despite being in a dream with little to no control.

I am indeed mentally ill

I understand your struggles brother.

There have been many instances when i have dreamt similar dreams. and all of them end with me waking up in sweat, confused and somewhat frightened.

Our brains have been damaged by the evils, there's no way people like us can ever live normally and be happy.

I understand your struggles brother.

There have been many instances when i have dreamt similar dreams. and all of them end with me waking up in sweat, confused and somewhat frightened.

Our brains have been damaged by the evils, there's no way people like us can ever live normally and be happy.
For me personally, I am not damaged

I just shun what most people experience as joy or happiness

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
For me personally, I am not damaged

I just shun what most people experience as joy or happiness

In a way that is being damaged. but just differently from me.

You can't form relationships with people right?

I did, best feeling ever. Her ego was so hurt she kept stalking me on social media for next month and then got a new bf and wanted desperately to show me him

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
I did, best feeling ever. Her ego was so hurt she kept stalking me on social media for next month and then got a new bf and wanted desperately to show me him

Can't relate, no social media.