I had a dream last night that I had jaw surgery which somehow deformed my nose

6ft4

Kraken
I had a dream that prior to my surgery there was a Dr.Nick like character basically hanging around the operating room trying to scavenge the surgery away from my expected surgeon. The Dr.Nick like surgeon was an eccentric Asian and when my expected surgeon showed up I asked if it's possible for two of them to work together and he said no then I said is this guy expecting to get paid then he said probably so I asked the Dr.Nick surgeon to leave
Prior to taking to anasthesia I asked if Ramieri is gonna be showing up because I wanted him to work together with my main surgeon to give his opinions of the mm of movements needed and to spontaneously add some implants if it looked like I needed some. Main surgeon said he would not be contacting Ramieri to help him.

I wake up from the surgery and can see some maxilla improvement but a bit underwhelming, the chin also improved close to ideal on one side then on the other side it was completely asymmetric like a J.Leno chin. In dreams it is hard to recognize your face accurately in my experience and my face kept changing
The next time I looked in the mirror my nose shape suddenly turned into this and I thought to myself, thanks to jaw surgery moving the soft tissue I now need rhino even though no jaw surgery can result in nose deforming like that

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, the BULL, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Nigga gonna turn himself into an eagle, pickle Rick shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
sounds like @DoctorLooksmax dream

I had a dream that prior to my surgery there was a Dr.Nick like character basically hanging around the operating room trying to scavenge the surgery away from my expected surgeon. The Dr.Nick like surgeon was an eccentric Asian and when my expected surgeon showed up I asked if it's possible for two of them to work together and he said no then I said is this guy expecting to get paid then he said probably so I asked the Dr.Nick surgeon to leave
Prior to taking to anasthesia I asked if Ramieri is gonna be showing up because I wanted him to work together with my main surgeon to give his opinions of the mm of movements needed and to spontaneously add some implants if it looked like I needed some. Main surgeon said he would not be contacting Ramieri to help him.

I wake up from the surgery and can see some maxilla improvement but a bit underwhelming, the chin also improved close to ideal on one side then on the other side it was completely asymmetric like a J.Leno chin. In dreams it is hard to recognize your face accurately in my experience and my face kept changing
The next time I looked in the mirror my nose shape suddenly turned into this and I thought to myself, thanks to jaw surgery moving the soft tissue I now need rhino even though no jaw surgery can result in nose deforming like that

View attachment 1827632
mogs @LooksOverAll nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Thats why you should get jaw surgery together with rhino