I had a dream last night

J

J o r o

The jews are claiming my life
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Posts
836
Reputation
522
I was in class, there was a new guy coming who was supposedly very GL. When he came, foids were blushing. Though I really didn't understand very well, his face seemed shape shifting and changing. He was literally anorexic... I was confused but I didn't care. Then he said he wanted to be in other class because he had more friends. They changed him and put his twin brother instead... I was like, is it for real??

In the dream I concluded that gay guys are more muscle focused and like less a skinny guy. And that foids are fine with skinny if looks good.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766

Similar threads

baftd
Replies
6
Views
34
lowtide654
lowtide654
G
Replies
1
Views
49
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999
IHateMyslf
Replies
0
Views
16
IHateMyslf
IHateMyslf
E
Replies
6
Views
49
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top