I had a "friend" wank over my feet, and I feel so hurt and betrayed.

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
This happened two days ago, but I'm still feeling so upset and angry by it. I'd been talking to a man I used to know in school for a couple of weeks, and I thought we were getting along really well. I struggle to make friends because of my ADHD, but he seemed genuinely interested in being my friend and that made me so happy. So of course I shared things with him and told him about my day etc, like you would with your friends.

I love having my nails done, but I haven't had the money to do it recently, so I was venting to him about how I hated not having nice nails. I made a joke about my nails feeling bald to me without having acrylics, and I sent him a picture of my nails. Apparently this picture included the tiniest ever little bit of my foot on display, because the next thing I know I've got a message from him telling me he has a foot fetish. There was so little of my foot in the picture (I'd taken it from a standing position) that I literally hadn't even noticed my foot was in it at all, this was literally a basic picture of my nails, so completely unsexual in any way you could've shown it to your mum happily.

I'm a bit creeped out by this, but I convince myself that he has to be joking, as he knows full well that I'm happily married and not interested in anyone else. Not to mention he knows I am still working through SA trauma from my teenage years. So thinking he was clearly joking I reply back with some laughing faces, and a joke about an ex of mine having a similar fetish. Well, turns out he wasn't joking. He starts telling me that my foot is sexy, that he likes the tattoo I have on it and it's making him hard. I was so stunned and taken aback that I didn't even know what to say, I just watched the messages come in and I honestly froze up and cried. Then he tells me he's going to go and masturbate. And he literally goes and jerks it to an innocent picture of my nails.

I feel so hurt and violated. This was a person I really stupidly trusted, and he was clearly just waiting for his opportunity to take advantage of me. I just wanted to make a friend for the first time in years, and he just wanted to creep on somebody. I cried for ages before my husband got home and I told him everything. Then to make it even worse, my husband went: "Maybe he was just joking and that's his sense of humour?". He wasn't joking, and even if he was, that isn't an ok joke to make with a SA survivor, not to mention a married person. I blocked him this morning, after the shock wore off, but I still feel so hurt and betrayed. I keep replaying the messages in my head and wondering if I did something wrong, or did something to invite that, even though I know I didn't. I don't think I can be friends with another man again, they always just see me as a sex object that they own. I feel so upset, angry, confused, and most importantly, violated. I don't understand why he did that.

Edit: A Reddit Cares, seriously? Don't be a troll.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 18544 and 3 others
dntrda

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Foot fungus

Well im sorry about her frustration. Yes every Man on earth is always on the look out. She has to accept it.

And when this happens just dont take personal. Why is she crying? Lol lonely of not having friends. Keep looking.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
There are young women on Looksmax.org venting? Madness.

tales from the coom basement

are u a girl?

OP's message notifications after this post:

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
JFL typical dumb bitch

Mirin inhib ngl