i had a gym date today with a 17 years old university girl

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
she is MTB with nice body, 5'6 mestiza latina
we went gym together and trained arms and shoulders, she said to me that she knows i inyect steroids but that she doesnt mind loooool, then i bringed her to my house with the excuse to get money for dinner and we didnt fucked bcs she was on her period but i ate her nipples and we kissed and it was hot tbh.

then we went and ate dinner,she also asked me if i do mewing lol and she said she likes my masculinity that she likes that i am hairy and muscular adn she said my eyebrows are very dense and shit. she is kinda cold like she thinks i am a player so she doesnt want to be so open emotionally with me but i like her tbh not for a relationship but has a friend and to fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, butterworld, proxyy and 9 others
@humanoidsub7 @MoggerGaston @LordSergiXX63 @TechnoBoss

If Chad gets MTB's all the time, what are getting the real Stacys? Is true that all Stacys are gold diggers looking for millionaires huh. And most important, what are getting the MTNs and LTNs? Nothing lol

she asked me 2 days ago if i talk to other girls, and she mentioned that topic again today and we were kissing she asked me if i was with other girls like she is very insecure about me being with other foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, MoggerGaston and Klasik01
If Chad gets MTB's all the time, what are getting the real Stacys? Ins't true that all Stacys are gold diggers looking for millionaires. And most important, what are getting the MTNs and LTNs?
water, stacys are on only fans or grinding the multimillionaires

she asked me 2 days ago if i talk to other girls, and she mentioned that topic again today and we were kissing she asked me if i was with other girls like she is very insecure about me being with other foids
Fuck women I hate their narcissism and hypocrisy imagine asking Chad to not date foids lmao who the fuck they think they are. Braindead foids don't understand the blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
enjoy it
she's yours to play with.

I need to start fucking MTBs for easy sex/validation like you.

I've been way too much of a standardcel, holding out for htb+ while being incel makes no sense.
Time to slay mtbs.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aspiringexcel and 4 others
enjoy it

I've been way too much of a standardcel, holding out for htb+ while being incel makes no sense.
Time to slay mtbs.
i dont see why men are standardcels when it comes to sex, i would fuck even ltbs being honest due to the androgenic steroids i am taking.
i dont see much future with her she is very insecure about me being some kind of player or slayer even tho i am not bcs i dont talk to foids i just fuck random tinder girls sometimes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
enjoy it

Time to slay mtbs.
mtbs are the best option to slay, htbs have so much ego and shit and stacylite or stacy are impossible to slaw at a middle class htn level

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i dont see why men are standardcels when it comes to sex, i would fuck even ltbs being honest due to the androgenic steroids i am taking.
I have this idea in my head to only date/fuck girls I could also see myself LTRing. High standards both on looks (HTB+) but also personality.

Doesn't really make any sense considering it fucks my life quality to be incel. Also when you are already fucking some girl, it's easier to upgrade and ditch her, start fucking a better girl etc. Than it is to date that same girl from scratch.

Gotta fuck whatever you can get and go from there. Upgrade, get new girls, etc.

i dont see much future with her she is very insecure about me being some kind of player or slayer even tho i am not bcs i dont talk to foids i just fuck random tinder girls sometimes
Understandable. Many girls like this, I've had the same with girls. Insecure as hell, but also unpredictable. They have doubts about you, since they believe you are a fuckboy/player, and then also easily switch themselves. Suddenly they could ditch you and start dating some other guy due to their insecurities.

Don't feel too bad for them cuz that's what they can do to you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, buflek and ConfusedBolivian
we went gym together and trained arms and shoulders, she said to me that she knows i inyect steroids but that she doesnt mind loooool, then i bringed her to my house with the excuse to get money for dinner and we didnt fucked bcs she was on her period but i ate her nipples and we kissed and it was hot tbh.

then we went and ate dinner,she also asked me if i do mewing lol and she said she likes my masculinity that she likes that i am hairy and muscular adn she said my eyebrows are very dense and shit. she is kinda cold like she thinks i am a player so she doesnt want to be so open emotionally with me but i like her tbh not for a relationship but has a friend and to fuck her
That mewin shit has really spread.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, med and twojei
I have this idea in my head to only date/fuck girls I could also see myself LTRing. High standards both on looks (HTB+) but also personality.

Doesn't really make any sense considering it fucks my life quality to be incel. Also when you are already fucking some girl, it's easier to upgrade and ditch her, start fucking a better girl etc. Than it is to date that same girl from scratch.

Gotta fuck whatever you can get and go from there. Upgrade, get new girls, etc.

Understandable. Many girls like this, I've had the same with girls. Insecure as hell, but also unpredictable. They have doubts about you, since they believe you are a fuckboy/player, and then also easily switch themselves. Suddenly they could ditch you and start dating some other guy due to their insecurities.

Don't feel too bad for them cuz that's what they can do to you tbh.
i think having some mtbs friends you could talk to and chill while also fucking them is ideal, like no caught feelings or mental gymnastics of being on dates or like trying to be his boyfriend like being straight to the point with the foid and she having the same mentality.

and yeah i will see how things go with this chick

Blackpill i had a date today​

she asked me if i do mewing lol

If Chad gets MTB's all the time, what are getting the real Stacys? Is true that all Stacys are gold diggers looking for millionaires huh. And most important, what are getting the MTNs and LTNs? Nothing lol
this dude ain't no chad, true chad can definitely pull stacys. Stacys are only on the lookout for chadlites/chads anyway. They may give a high htn dude a chance if she has no better options.

this dude ain't no chad, true chad can definitely pull stacys. Stacys are only on the lookout for chadlites/chads anyway. They may give a high htn dude a chance if she has no better options.
you have no clue just stfu bro. i am not chad but what u are saying is retardness and shows ur lack of experience in life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss and amokzy
"Lack of experience in life" ahh good thing that I'm getting lectured by a forum rotter with 14k+ posts :lul:
So much for life experience huh?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
"Lack of experience in life" ahh good thing that I'm getting lectured by a forum rotter with 14k+ posts :lul:
So much for life experience huh?
i am not a wise man or any type of genius, but i have alot of experiences with females and i know for a fact you are talking bs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i am not a wise man or any type of genius, but i have alot of experiences with females and i know for a fact you are talking bs
What did I say that was bs? :lul:
You said Stacys are only on onlyfans or looking for multi millionaires, doesn't that make less sense than them just being on the lookout for men who are around their level in terms of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Good shit. She sounds a bit crazy though based on how she talks lol. Probably will be an easy lay.

JFL at her thinking you're not talking to other girls just because you go on one date with her to the gym. Those types of insecure foids are so much more trouble than they're worth sometimes. Will you be slaying her soon when she's off her period?

How were her titties?

Ya me preguntaba porque no hacías otro slay thread hahaha

No habías dicho que no tenías carro?

She rots on psl

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
fucking autist kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian