I had a massive chance with a girl at the gym but i ruined

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Fuck my brain, she went to a treadmill next to my side when most of them were just empty, then she started looking at me lots of time for 10 min while grooming her hair. I couldnt even look at her, i felt uncomfortable, its fucking over. She left after 10 min, its over.

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rimbaud, Deleted member 2969 and Hipcel
Are we SEAmaxxing together bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
What gym do u go to?

• JFL
it's called survival instict. your brain tells you there's a chance for rejection (hurting your pride, diminishing your dopamine, things your body doesn't want to experience) so you refrain from approaching

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
Tales from the treadmill in a gym

She left as she felt that you are a virgin

• She went to the treadmill next to you because it was either the nearest or just random
  • She wasn't looking at you but maybe looking at an object past you that happened to be in your direction
  • She was playing with her hair because she's concious of it and she habitually does it - not because she's trying to send a signal.

JFL at this retard.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, germanlooks, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Fuck my brain, she went to a treadmill next to my side when most of them were just empty, then she started looking at me lots of time for 10 min while grooming her hair. I couldnt even look at her, i felt uncomfortable, its fucking over. She left after 10 min, its over.
With your looks you should practice because you probably had a high chance with that girl

• +1
it's called survival instict. your brain tells you there's a chance for rejection (hurting your pride, diminishing your dopamine, things your body doesn't want to experience) so you refrain from approaching
It's not survival instinct. It's wishful thinking. He's built a story in his head about her innocent random behaviour which has nothing to do with him.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
It's not survival instinct. It's wishful thinking. He's built a story in his head about her innocent random behaviour which has nothing to do with him.
yeah i don't even want to address what it's his idea of IOI the fact is that you either approach or not and if you don't approach you're scared of rejection for the reasons i said.

I had a foid doing the exact same thing (Stacy) asked for her ig and obviously got denied with "i don't have social media"

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I had a foid doing the exact same thing (Stacy) asked for her ig and obviously got denied with "i don't have social media"
that's why approaching sucks. can't be assed. tinder is better even if you're constrained by the algo and girls who don't use it, idc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 2969
Dont lie to me
U literally said this girl was looking at you and you made another thread on the supermarket girl, anyone here will tell you you're biggest problem is your autistic shit i don't even think Chad would get away with that so much girls don't approach guys all they do is hint for you to approach them. If you notice a girl is looking at you 9 out of 10 times it's because she wants you to, girls are usually good at looking at guys without them noticing since they don't need the long glance we usually take whenever we're looking at them, usually for them it's quick unless she wants you to know she's open for you to approach

• JFL
U literally said this girl was looking at you and you made another thread on the supermarket girl, anyone here will tell you you're biggest problem is your autistic shit i don't even think Chad would get away with that so much girls don't approach guys all they do is hint for you to approach them. If you notice a girl is looking at you 9 out of 10 times it's because she wants you to, girls are usually good at looking at guys without them noticing since they don't need the long glance we usually take whenever we're looking at them, usually for them it's quick unless she wants you to know she's open for you to approach
Keep coping, i already gave up

ok buddy iois arent real

• Love it
Keep coping, i already gave up

U could look like this guy, I'm pretty sure even his female version would be one of the rare woman incels cause i wouldn't fuck a girl version of that even if someone offered me millions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 8608