I had a nightmare that i was 28yo

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
In the nightmare i turned somehow 28 and teens were calling me grandpa and people were telling me this is where it ends, your body will start to deteriorate from here, i almost woke up crying.

moved to tears crying GIF

Thank Allah it was just a dream, i was hugging and touching my 21yo body right now, life is so precious, everyday counts, the dream blackpilled me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, mulattomaxxer, Prettyboy and 5 others
god damn dude I would not get so attached to something that is inevitably going to fade. that doesn't sound like healthy mental health. life changes :) the world changes :) you can't stop it. adapt or die mothefucka

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
god damn dude I would not get so attached to something that is inevitably going to fade. that doesn't sound like healthy mental health. life changes :) the world changes :) you can't stop it. adapt or die mothefucka
also idk why ppl here think that once you're past prime the mogging stops. mogging always goes on among your age group even when you're a grandpa for real

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Age is a cope for ugly youngcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Zeruel
i got charged a teen bus ticket and im 25! living like a terminally ill vegtable during my prime was worth it!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Baldingman1998, Hueless and 2 others
Young people are fucking retarded. I hate them actually. maybe they have more collagen or whatever , and better hair, but they are also the most vapid brain damaged cunts around. boomers mog

• +1
Young people are fucking retarded. I hate them actually. maybe they have more collagen or whatever , and better hair, but they are also the most vapid brain damaged cunts around. boomers mog
no boomers are actually dumb asf. millenials and gen x mog

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 15748
I don't think I would go back to being a teen even if I could. my life is just better in every way now I'm my mid twenties

• +1
Reactions: bogii
and your life still improved?, mirin you NTness tbh
yeah I have an active dating life and s*x life now, I have money , I have freedom, I pursue interests I want and not just what follow others, I don't care what others thinks of me as much, 20s mogs teens, I hope 30s continues this trend even if I Norwood a bit more

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and bogii
Were you still in medschool?

• +1
Were you still in medschool?
It was wierd bro, i think i was in highschool being 18 but somehow ageing super fast and suddenly i was 28 and felt put of place, and the teens called me grandpa and then some boomers were telling me im part of them now, it was terrifying :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It was wierd bro, i think i was in highschool being 18 but somehow ageing super fast and suddenly i was 28 and felt put of place, and the teens called me grandpa and then some boomers were telling me im part of them now, it was terrifying :feelsbadman:
That's just 7 more years