I had a talk with the girl i'll probably ascend with about height, looks and personality

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Height: 6'+ is ideal. 5'10 below and its not a man. Asked why women like taller men so much and the answer was "i think its cute".

Asked if personality is important. She thought about it for 10~15 secs and answered "yes tehee". Then i continued with "how much?", to which she replied, after thinking about it 10 secs again, "very important".

Then i asked "what is more important, looks or personality?" She teeheed for 30 seconds and answered "both". I asked if she was into me because of looks or personality and she teeheed and didnt answer.

I am almost 5'10 but i think my shoes add 1 inch to my height and foids cant perceive the diff between 1 or even 2 inches.

Tldr: i am confirmed retarded; you have to be at least 5'10, but height fraud is legit; you have to be GL or at least she has to think that you are GL.

I confirmed the blackpill IRL fwark

What she mean being tall is cute? Too tall and it's intimidating.

What she mean being tall is cute? Too tall and it's intimidating.

I wrote it wrong. She meant that a "small" girl with a tall guy is cute. Still doesnt make any sense because women

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
rockndogs
Did you type this with one hand?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I am almost 5'10 but i think my shoes add 1 inch to my height and foids cant perceive the diff between 1 or even 2 inches.
Cope, when a cel takes his lifts off and walks into the bedroom she sees he's a manlet and metoos him

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and The Dude Abides
I’m
5:9 help me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LowTierNormie and The Dude Abides
Forgot to mention: she grabbed my wrist and i asked if she was measuring it. She said yes. Suifuel for wristcels copers that deny the wristpill

Forgot to mention: she grabbed my wrist and i asked if she was measuring it. She said yes. Suifuel for wristcels copers that deny the wristpill
fuck its over for me

my wrists are small tho, but considerable bigger than hers, so i think its not too important
but what size and where did you measure?

forgot to mention part 2: hair. Its over for baldcels. It truly is, im not gonna lie.