i had a threesome

YungStud

YungStud

turbo manlet
Many of the users on here don’t know me as i rarely post on here so i’ll introduce myself. I am an 18 year old white guy from the uk who is 5’3.

The story begins in December last year when i got invited to my best friends, girlfriends 18th birthday party.

I would never have guessed the outcome of this night in a million years.

I went to the party only knowing a handful of people beforehand. It was a relatively small party, only consisting of around 15 people aged 17 and 18. The family of the birthday girl was also there.

It was located at a small local pub and when i arrived my social anxieties kicked in as i was overwhelmed with people and headed straight to the bar. I knew that alcohol would solve most of my social issues.

For the first hour or so I kept to myself and the few people i knew. It was around that time that the DJ started playing the generic but well known tunes like Mr Brightside by The Killers. Everyone was a bit tipsy but kept to the groups they arrived in. Up until this point i didn’t really acknowledge anyone but my friends.

It took about half an hour of music playing before everyone had gotten up and started dancing together in close proximity. It was only then, with the combination of alcohol and music, when people started to break the ice with each other.

There was an outside area for smokers that i would go to frequently to talk to my friends and the random people i had just met. It was very small talk; just learning names and how they know the birthday girl. We would go inside and dance until we were sweating and out of breath, and then come outside for a cool down and to continue the very limited conversations we were having. At this point i was very drunk and it allowed me to be perceived as NT which is an extremely important factor in the follower interactions.

After many cycles of going in and out, everyone was spending more time outside until the point where mostly everyone stayed out and sat down. It was at this time where we all gathered around and started properly talking to each other. I have no memory of the girls i’m about to introduce until this point.

While sitting down with everyone, i overhear this one girl blurting to the other “do you think he’s hot?”. My attention is immediately directed to the two girls sitting next to me. They were obviously drunk. One was sitting on the others lap. The other remarked “yeah” and at this point our eyes met. Now that we were looking at each other, one goes “we both think you’re hot”. I was stunned.

I’ll quickly give you a description of the two girls. One was a tall slender brunette, around 5’7 with obviously eastern European features. The other with pink hair and a huge chest. A little shorter than me. Not off puttingly fat but definitely a little chubby. The brunette was more my type. Both attractive in my eyes.

A long conversation ensued between us and we exchanged snapchat’s at the end. We had agreed to meet up at a later date but i thought, ‘this is probably just the words of two drunk girls LOL nothing is going to happen after’.

It was only after the party when i found out they were dating :0

I’m gonna cut all the details following as they aren’t important but a week later they came over and we fucked. I’ll make another post about what happened that night and the next few weeks/months. Let’s just say if you think the story was already crazy, it got a whole lot worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, FrameMogger, SLA and 1 other person
You get pics of it?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and YungStud
-5ft 3
-threesome

61EvsLO26gL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Just4Beast, chadison and 46 others
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and YungStud
I didn't ask you to post them just asking if you got any to look back on
yeah it’s cool i just know people on here won’t believe me unless i post a pic

are you british

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 7098
Many of the users on here don’t know me as i rarely post on here so i’ll introduce myself. I am an 18 year old white guy from the uk who is 5’3.

The story begins in December last year when i got invited to my best friends, girlfriends 18th birthday party.

I would never have guessed the outcome of this night in a million years.

I went to the party only knowing a handful of people beforehand. It was a relatively small party, only consisting of around 15 people aged 17 and 18. The family of the birthday girl was also there.

It was located at a small local pub and when i arrived my social anxieties kicked in as i was overwhelmed with people and headed straight to the bar. I knew that alcohol would solve most of my social issues.

For the first hour or so I kept to myself and the few people i knew. It was around that time that the DJ started playing the generic but well known tunes like Mr Brightside by The Killers. Everyone was a bit tipsy but kept to the groups they arrived in. Up until this point i didn’t really acknowledge anyone but my friends.

It took about half an hour of music playing before everyone had gotten up and started dancing together in close proximity. It was only then, with the combination of alcohol and music, when people started to break the ice with each other.

There was an outside area for smokers that i would go to frequently to talk to my friends and the random people i had just met. It was very small talk; just learning names and how they know the birthday girl. We would go inside and dance until we were sweating and out of breath, and then come outside for a cool down and to continue the very limited conversations we were having. At this point i was very drunk and it allowed me to be perceived as NT which is an extremely important factor in the follower interactions.

After many cycles of going in and out, everyone was spending more time outside until the point where mostly everyone stayed out and sat down. It was at this time where we all gathered around and started properly talking to each other. I have no memory of the girls i’m about to introduce until this point.

While sitting down with everyone, i overhear this one girl blurting to the other “do you think he’s hot?”. My attention is immediately directed to the two girls sitting next to me. They were obviously drunk. One was sitting on the others lap. The other remarked “yeah” and at this point our eyes met. Now that we were looking at each other, one goes “we both think you’re hot”. I was stunned.

I’ll quickly give you a description of the two girls. One was a tall slender brunette, around 5’7 with obviously eastern European features. The other with pink hair and a huge chest. A little shorter than me. Not off puttingly fat but definitely a little chubby. The brunette was more my type. Both attractive in my eyes.

A long conversation ensued between us and we exchanged snapchat’s at the end. We had agreed to meet up at a later date but i thought, ‘this is probably just the words of two drunk girls LOL nothing is going to happen after’.

It was only after the party when i found out they were dating :0

I’m gonna cut all the details following as they aren’t important but a week later they came over and we fucked. I’ll make another post about what happened that night and the next few weeks/months. Let’s just say if you think the story was already crazy, it got a whole lot worse.
good stuff if not LARP? what ethnicity are you and are you chad facially?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
He forgot to add the details of using four-inch shoe lifts, a hat, and a huge pair of Chelsea boots.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 3946 and ShowerMaxxing
nvm what i just said, it is LARP. UK and having a threesome being 5'3, yeah right
look at my post history, i have no reason to larp

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
:woke:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 7098
pics of the girls? you have their numbers after all
i can pm them to you, but i would need to ask them first before. tbf im not making this thread to brag, just to give hope to fellow turbo-manlets

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
dnr
no racism i will not read this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, ShowerMaxxing and Patient A
5'3

stopped reading right there. kill yourself lying faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, ShowerMaxxing, Slayerino and 2 others
I believe it

if ppl ask just send pics with the girls face blacked out

• +1
Reactions: YungStud
I believe it

if ppl ask just send pics with the girls face blacked out
for me there is no point in showing proof because i didn’t make it to brag, i wanted to give hope to manets

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil and FrameMogger
@dfucclife stop reading

for me there is no point in showing proof because i didn’t make it to brag, i wanted to give hope to manets
what hope.. u spent money and time for dyke couple

No girl would risk their image as a slut to fuck a 5'3 genetic deadend.

• Woah
No girl would risk their image as a slut to fuck a 5'3 genetic deadend.
they weren’t sluts lol, they were reddit style girls who literally made posts about whether it would be a good idea to have a threesome as a couple

threesome meaning you touched yourself with both hands? 🫢

• JFL
How attractive is your face?

• +1
  • Hmm...
How attractive is your face?
i would say i have pretty boy appeal, a few days ago i got told i had pretty eyes by a stranger outside. not sure about a rating though

Last edited:
He is 5'3" so it doesn't matter regardless.

Unless the 3some was between him and two other gay bulls.
some people here don’t wanna hear anything that doesn’t fit their pre existing narrative

Guess it's easy before they're old enough to get on tinder and have Chads cock 30 minutes away. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• +1