I had a very high pfl as a kid but now its barely average? What caused that?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
I have a worse eye area aswell now.

Solution
esoterik
I had the same issue, likely just bad habits or something idk. just making sure because im not 100% sure what pfl is, a lower pfl means the eyes are more narrow and round and a higher pfl means eyes are more wide, correct?
env does not control pfl/pfh NIGGER!!!!!!!
dark triad trait

• +1
Reactions: dissolvedskull
I had the same issue, likely just bad habits or something idk. just making sure because im not 100% sure what pfl is, a lower pfl means the eyes are more narrow and round and a higher pfl means eyes are more wide, correct?

High pfl is dark triad broski , low pfl is a truecel trait
dark triad prototype

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, mayo mogger and nigkook
Pfl means length of the eyes and somewhat compactness of the eyes.

env does not control pfl/pfh NIGGER!!!!!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
Solution
Pfl means length of the eyes and somewhat compactness of the eyes.
Oh alr thanks, so yeah i guess its just bad habits or mouth breathing or something idk. maybe squint slightly to give an illusion of a higher pfl idk, tbh i don't have much advice but im sorry this happened to you. it happened to me too but not as severly.

• So Sad
Oh alr thanks, so yeah i guess its just bad habits or mouth breathing or something idk. maybe squint slightly to give an illusion of a higher pfl idk, tbh i don't have much advice but im sorry this happened to you. it happened to me too but not as severly.
mouth breathing does not change orbitals or eyeball size
squinting does not change pfl
your talking about pfh/sclera show

• JFL
mouth breathing does not change orbitals or eyeball size
squinting does not change pfl
your talking about eye shape
i thought mouth breathing lengthened the orbitals vertically no?

• Hmm...
nigga what 😟

what retareded user are you listening to
Mouth breathing doesn't support the maxilla and causes it to grow downward.The maxilla connects to the orbitals therefore, very slightly elongating the orbitals vertically.

I went from high appeal at 4 to autism pfl at 16
I think I used to cut my lashes and that also reduced my pfl illusion

Attachments

• IMG_20240108_091534825_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240108_091534825_HDR.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240108-091959~2.png
    Screenshot_20240108-091959~2.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Mouth breathing doesn't support the maxilla and causes it to grow downward.The maxilla connects to the orbitals therefore, very slightly elongating the orbitals vertically.
Retardest thing I've read the whole day

If you think env doesn't control pfl than why did you make this thread in the first place JFL.
didnt make the thread fucking retard

also env does not change eyeball size, 100% genetics

It's shit tier bhai , I literally mogged adults in pfl as a kid , now it's barely average I do want to descend even more.
In my opinion its not but if you believe that then i guess just try to grow your eyelashes to help idek though

• +1
Bro are you retarded, if you live in a bad environment its going to stunt the development of your face i thought this was common knowledge like what??
no nigga, your being retarded

also mind showing me a case of someone passing their genetic wall and getting insane pfl because they ate chicken and rice when they were 5?

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
no nigga, your being retarded

also mind showing me a case of someone passing their genetic wall and getting insane pfl because they ate chicken and rice when they were 5?
Your twisting my words like crazy, i never said that nutrition is going to drastically change your genetics.

Your twisting my words like crazy, i never said that nutrition is going to drastically change your genetics.
what, im literally saying show me a case of someone surpassing their genetic wall by env

I don't feel like doing that you could do it yourself
cause there is no case dumb nigga, you clearly dont know anything about facial aesthetics/growth

what, im literally saying show me a case of someone surpassing their genetic wall by env
Tyson , his ffmi was higher than roidcels jfl. Dude beat up opponents that way higher wingspan than him

Inbh4: genetics bhai , none of his brother has his level of ffmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back