I HAD A VERY REALISTIC DREAM WHERE I WAS BEING HEIGHTMOGGED AT A PARTY

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Bro it was crazy like every 1/3 guy at that party was a head higher than me and the mog felt so real in my dream. Like what the fuck I’ve never felt this before, my brain just stimulated perfectly what it would feel. Legit so suifuel how do sub 6’3 guys even go outside JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, pig_face and soover4me
Bro it was crazy like every 1/3 guy at that party was a head higher than me and the mog felt so real in my dream. Like what the fuck I’ve never felt this before, my brain just stimulated perfectly what it would feel. Legit so suifuel how do sub 6’3 guys even go outside JFL.
yeah im 6'1 an had a dream i got heighmogged at school and when i woke up i wanted to kms

Pretty normal

yeah im 6'1 an had a dream i got heighmogged at school and when i woke up i wanted to kms
even tho 6'1 is manlet in 2024 but whatever

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Height is cope

you're 6'8 nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed