I had an incredible dream of GENUINE LOVE.

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
I had this dream yesterday night. I remember seating on a sofa with a girl right next to me. I don’t know her and it felt like it was my first time ever meeting her. For whatever reason, I wrap my arm around her and pull her into my body. Surprisingly, she puts her hand on my chest and leans in on me tightly. At that exact moment, I felt this indescribable but EXTREMELY PLEASANT feeling. Like REAL REAL feeling of love and security. I always had a problem with love due to my insecurity, but this dream was beyond all of that. I had some sort of sense of security that she was really really in love with me for who i am, and therefore I loved her truly and deeply. I don’t remember her face exactly but she wasn’t a stacy in terms of looks. This is truly trascental from physical love. This was REAL LOVE. I searched this up and apparently its somewhat common. You won’t understand what I’m feeling rn if you havemt experieneced this. I will kill to have this dream again (in game)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Floyd, Klasik01, The Antichrist and 1 other person
"Shoot for your dreams, Don't ever get up"

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I had a dream where I shot myself because the soviets had besieged the city I was stationed in.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and gribsufer1
I dnrd but I too have been dreaming quite incredible dreams. of love. of adventure. of joy. it’s been refreshing. I suffered with nightmares for months.

Not a single subatomic particle

Never Happen irl

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
It's so sad because men are still thinking in romantic relationships when nowadays most young women have 20+ desirable guys in their dm's and you're not special anymore. So if both feel the same way irl the most probably is that she feels the same things for another guy also. I also had these type of dreams even with my oneitis... it doesn't matter, stick to the new society and grind up or you will be forgotten in a basement in Mumbai being a call center scammer.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger