I Had Cosmetic Surgery With Dr. Taban [Review]

and to the op:
you were a fat obese subhuman before the surgery, why the fuck didnt you lose weight so you could see your natural base before getting surgery? you cucked the surgeon and yourself because he cant tell what you look like under your 400kg fat obese ethnic ass ?

post pics already and black out your eyes if your scareda bout doxx jfl stop being a pussy you already went under the knife you might aswell get high iq's like me to give my feedback

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 23748
and to the op:
you were a fat obese subhuman before the surgery, why the fuck didnt you lose weight so you could see your natural base before getting surgery? you cucked the surgeon and yourself because he cant tell what you look like under your 400kg fat obese ethnic ass ?

post pics already and black out your eyes if your scareda bout doxx jfl stop being a pussy you already went under the knife you might aswell get high iq's like me to give my feedback
I did lose weight but still looked subhuman so I gained weight then I underwent the surgery. I was maybe around 20-30 lbs overweight max, during the surgery maybe even as low 15lbs. It might have fucked me over since the implants he put in might have been too big, nevertheless I have had a ct scan from another surgeon and it confirms I have subhuman orbitals.

I already posted my pics on ratings look it up..

because you can literally go blind from it dumbfuck.
women wont care anyway, looks only get you into the door, personality keeps you inside.
Don’t reply bluepilled shit to my comment. The SURGEON suggested it and now it’s regretted. Rope, retard.

Don’t reply bluepilled shit to my comment. The SURGEON suggested it and now it’s regretted. Rope, retard.
yeah bro enjoy ur mental illness and surgeries youll never get + afford . kys

Brb using pics since no imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Tasty17 and Deleted member 17920
This shit is crazy man....

I had bilateral almond eye surgery, infraorbital rim implant, and buccal fat removal by Dr. Taban. He also suggested right orbital decompression, which I didn't undertake due to risk of double-vision and cross-eyes which he claims is 2 percent, I somewhat regret this. The results of the almond eye surgery are really quite overrated while it does improve the shape of the lower eye-lid and eliminate scleral show, it slightly shortens palpebral fissure length near the lateral canthus of the eye permanently reducing attractiveness potential. Furthermore he makes the canthal tilt somewhat more positive than ideal giving a slightly unnatural look, especially for men. However, the implant was a life-saver and dramatically improved my tear troughs, the only issue is that he doesn't make them large or wide enough and doesn't use a CT scan and customizes them during the surgery. I would still need filler under my eyes to look attractive. The buccal fat removal was mostly useless although it does give my jaw some angularity even while overweight. The surgery caused minor swelling on my right jaw in my mouth which never went away. I have also noticed some minor redness on my left cheekbone near the implant which never went away in close lighting along with a small bump under my eye, which is invisible but can be felt if touched. Your under-eye area will become slightly number and less sensitive, sometimes crying will be painful and causing burning pain.

The healing process is quite brutal, for the first week you can't open your eyes and you are pretty close to blind. You will need a care-taker and a relative to help you out as you will be quite dependent on others. I had swelling and redness for over 3 months and had to spend more than a week just lying in bed. The pain damn near killed me, and I couldn't sleep for days due to stress. There were times when I got something in my eyes, there was occasional bleeding and lots of burning pain. I was extremely afraid I'd lose my vision.

While I did get good results, I only went up 0.5-1 PSL point. My face was an extremely ugly 2/10 PSL before and is now 3/10. As a result I haven't noticed any difference in how women or other people treat me but I do get somewhat fewer negative stares and people are more likely to avoid gawking at me now, which is a minor plus. Moreover I am happier with my eyes, especially my tear troughs.
can you dm your results i’m getting this surgery soon and wanted to see

I had bilateral almond eye surgery, infraorbital rim implant, and buccal fat removal by Dr. Taban. He also suggested right orbital decompression, which I didn't undertake due to risk of double-vision and cross-eyes which he claims is 2 percent, I somewhat regret this. The results of the almond eye surgery are really quite overrated while it does improve the shape of the lower eye-lid and eliminate scleral show, it slightly shortens palpebral fissure length near the lateral canthus of the eye permanently reducing attractiveness potential. Furthermore he makes the canthal tilt somewhat more positive than ideal giving a slightly unnatural look, especially for men. However, the implant was a life-saver and dramatically improved my tear troughs, the only issue is that he doesn't make them large or wide enough and doesn't use a CT scan and customizes them during the surgery. I would still need filler under my eyes to look attractive. The buccal fat removal was mostly useless although it does give my jaw some angularity even while overweight. The surgery caused minor swelling on my right jaw in my mouth which never went away. I have also noticed some minor redness on my left cheekbone near the implant which never went away in close lighting along with a small bump under my eye, which is invisible but can be felt if touched. Your under-eye area will become slightly number and less sensitive, sometimes crying will be painful and causing burning pain.

The healing process is quite brutal, for the first week you can't open your eyes and you are pretty close to blind. You will need a care-taker and a relative to help you out as you will be quite dependent on others. I had swelling and redness for over 3 months and had to spend more than a week just lying in bed. The pain damn near killed me, and I couldn't sleep for days due to stress. There were times when I got something in my eyes, there was occasional bleeding and lots of burning pain. I was extremely afraid I'd lose my vision.

While I did get good results, I only went up 0.5-1 PSL point. My face was an extremely ugly 2/10 PSL before and is now 3/10. As a result I haven't noticed any difference in how women or other people treat me but I do get somewhat fewer negative stares and people are more likely to avoid gawking at me now, which is a minor plus. Moreover I am happier with my eyes, especially my tear troughs.
Damn, should be 1.5+ points.