I had fillers for 5 years

C

Cheat_Win

Silver
i was told i was going to look disfigured in a few years, you be the judge.

Before:

After:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, dockmaxxing, dawooddX and 15 others
Ltb

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Where did you get filler?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kaari
U still look good, bhai

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ZAATOP4, greycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
mirin, what was the difference in treatment from ur perspective, also could u post or pm side profile i would like to see if one thing is true

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and YugoDutch
mogger transformation

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and 6PSLcel
mirin, what was the difference in treatment from ur perspective, also could u post or pm side profile i would like to see if one thing is true

I’m told that I’m hot looking, i guess I’m in the same level as the average white guy, not bad for being an ethnic. In the past i had a 100% rejection rate and was treated like shit by everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, RichardSpencel, thvg and 2 others

I’m told that I’m hot looking, i guess I’m in the same level as the average white guy, not bad for being an ethnic.

is this side profile after filler ? id like to see a before for side if thats possible

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss, thvg and 1 other person
This is the before

damn bro, thanks for sending this, a lot of people on here say that if u lack forward growth then filler wont do anything for you, but you had shit forward growth and now mog, in total how much did they cost ?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss and MA_ascender
damn bro, thanks for sending this, a lot of people on here say that if u lack forward growth then filler wont do anything for you, but you had shit forward growth and now mog, in total how much did they cost ?
Thanks, filler basically builds on your current bone structure. If you have high set gonail angles it can’t make them lower for instance. You must have a strong foundation before building a house. Implants mog big time and i will get them done one day, in the meantime I’m enjoying my youth. I was always good looking in my mind, but my face never matched how i felt, and now it does and it feels like I can live a normal life.

About cost, i think probably more than 15k over the span of 5 years, I basically go for a touch up every 3-6 months for .5 to 1 ml

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, AlbinoMaxxer, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Fillers are goated wtf niggas be saying you'll look like melted ice cream jn 6 months

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, proxyy, ZAATOP4 and 3 others
Thanks, filler basically builds on your current bone structure. If you have high set gonail angles it can’t make them lower for instance. You must have a strong foundation before building a house. Implants mog big time and i will get them done one day, in the meantime I’m enjoying my youth. I was always good looking in my mind, but my wheel never matched how i felt, and now it does and it feels like I can live a normal life.

About cost, i think probably more than 15k over the span of 5 years, I basically go for a touch up every 3-6 months for .5 to 1 ml
damn bro, very nice, this post is lifefuel af for me, i have a pretty good base, it's just my jaw/maxilla that kind of sucks, but seeing the results you got if i get some zygo/cheekbone and then jaw filler id look good, very lifefuel

• +1
Fillers are goated wtf niggas be saying you'll look like melted ice cream jn 6 months
man niggers are saying you need good forward growth or you'll look like one of the scuffed faggots or the bogdanoff twins, this guy had kinda shit fw growth and yet looks insane

• +1
man niggers are saying you need good forward growth or you'll look like one of the scuffed faggots or the bogdanoff twins, this guy had kinda shit fw growth and yet looks insane
You still thinking of getting bimax? I don't think it's possible to justify a bimax at high MTN, maybe fillers will save you bhai

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
You still thinking of getting bimax? I don't think it's possible to justify a bimax at high MTN, maybe fillers will save you bhai
im not high mtn rn, im low mtn/mid mtn currently, high mtn MAYBEEE once i fully softmaxx, but yeah this post is lifefuel af

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MA_ascender
for forward growth i think my maxilla was decent already but i had recessed infra orbitals so I was injected in the mid malar area for more forward projection.

Before:

After:

Bro this is insane idk what to believe do they not migrate or when you get them touched up doctor can fix that?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss

I’m told that I’m hot looking, i guess I’m in the same level as the average white guy, not bad for being an ethnic. In the past i had a 100% rejection rate and was treated like shit by everyone

Ur hanging around some racist white fetishizing people then if they say ur ok the same level as an “average white guy”
Average white guy is some low t gooner with love handles wtf????
U look high t and dangerous as fuck
Go fuck hoes animalistically or Jason momoa maxx with contacts

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheBiggestIncelEver and Usernames

Before:

After:

Oh yeah I remember you

This pic was exactly how you looked with fillers a few years ago

Are u gonna be on fillers forever?
Because the problem with fillers comes when you stop and then your skin would lose a lot of support
Or if you've been on fillers for a decade+

Not in just a few years

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Ur hanging around some racist white fetishizing people then if they say ur ok the same level as an “average white guy”
Average white guy is some low t gooner with love handles wtf????
U look high t and dangerous as fuck
Go fuck hoes animalistically or Jason momoa maxx with contacts
Lol thanks, is just that where I live the white guy here gets worshipped by ethnic women, but i no longer find this to be an issue for me after i looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss, sub5pslathlete and 1 other person
Phenomenal tranfsormation. Have you gotten filler every 6 months through the entire 5 years? Also, why not implants? What's your thought process there.

• +1

Before:

After:

Good results, if it was me I would have done a little less fillers but it’s still a respectable result.

user here think that the more the better. it’s the opposite

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
He had good forward growth already in terms of his maxilla
The rest can be fixed easily

Lol thanks, is just that where I live the white guy here gets worshipped by ethnic women, but i no longer find this to be an issue for me after i looksmaxxed
Where do you live bro?
Can you say what state in India, I'm guessing somewhere East?

Where do you live bro?
no he didn't dude, but it doesnt matter, he mogs now

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Phenomenal tranfsormation. Have you gotten filler every 6 months through the entire 5 years? Also, why not implants? What's your thought process there.
Basically I’ve been putting it off about getting implants. Initially i wanted implants but was going to take several years before I could get them so in the meantime I had fillers to look better temporary, but I’ve been putting it off because of life, so I’m just getting touch ups to keep looking good. My gf knows about my fillers and she doesn’t give a fuck so i will let them get dissolved one day when I get a better and secure job and get implants with the best doctor around.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and richpilled

Where do you live bro?
Not Indian bro

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Oh yeah I remember you

This pic was exactly how you looked with fillers a few years ago

Are u gonna be on fillers forever?
Because the problem with fillers comes when you stop and then your skin would lose a lot of support
Or if you've been on fillers for a decade+

Not in just a few years
Nah, the goal is to get implants when my skin starts to lose a lot of collagen. So I think will do implants + a mini facelift. Will let them get dissolved eventually before doing implants and the facelift

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Basically I’ve been putting it off about getting implants. Initially i wanted implants but was going to take several years before I could get them so in the meantime I had fillers to look better temporary, but I’ve been putting it off because of life, so I’m just getting touch ups to keep looking good. My gf knows about my fillers and she doesn’t give a fuck so i will let them get dissolved one day when I get a better and secure job and get implants with the best doctor around.
I see. So in otherwords, in a perfect world you would have gotten implants in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win

Before:

After:

What do you think of this transformation which is similar to yours
Screenshot 20240901 182809

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901_183010.jpg
    Screenshot_20240901_183010.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Chad version of Adonis Ahmed @looksmaxxing223 @Gengar @shia.jihadist

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
You for sure showed them this for reference how you want to look after

Thanks, filler basically builds on your current bone structure. If you have high set gonail angles it can’t make them lower for instance. You must have a strong foundation before building a house. Implants mog big time and i will get them done one day, in the meantime I’m enjoying my youth. I was always good looking in my mind, but my face never matched how i felt, and now it does and it feels like I can live a normal life.

No way all that is only 15k, mega larp, mirin insane ascension though

• +1

trolling? A good looking ethnic guy isn't on the same level as an average white guy

• +1
Reactions: sexy
trolling? A good looking ethnic guy isn't on the same level as an average white guy
Are you saying a good looking ethnic guy is above or below?

• +1
moggs implants by far

what surprise me the most is that browridge and supra are so usless

unless death tier, upper third is irrelevant to improve

more forward growth for lower midface create the illusion of a mogger / forward growth upper third , crazy shit jaw is law.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and Cheat_Win
moggs implants by far

what surprise me the most is that browridge and supra are so usless

unless death tier, upper third is irrelevant to improve

more forward growth for lower midface create the illusion of a mogger / forward growth upper third , crazy shit jaw is law.
Yeah I think jaw > everything

• +1
Very good results.

mirin hard man, we need more filler posts in this subforum. My undereye filler has lasted pretty well since i got them a few months ago, can't say the same for my jaw filler

and it's only been 5 months since i got it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 91702
mirin hard man, we need more filler posts in this subforum. My undereye filler has lasted pretty well since i got them a few months ago, can't say the same for my jaw filler

and it's only been 5 months since i got it
Yeah, have you tried Volux for the jaw? Lasts a lot longer than anything I know

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Yeah, have you tried Volux for the jaw? Lasts a lot longer than anything I know
no, i'll need to find a clinic that offers it. I used restalyne for undereyes and my jaw. Thanks for the suggestion

no, i'll need to find a clinic that offers it. I used restalyne for undereyes and my jaw. Thanks for the suggestion
Np hope you find it, my doctor just offered it last year

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus