I had fillers for 5 years

Fillers are goated wtf niggas be saying you'll look like melted ice cream jn 6 months
he literally said right above your post that he has to go every 3-6 months for more :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
he literally said right above your post that he has to go every 3-6 months for more :feelsuhh:
Yeah but tards here tell you whatever you do the filler just makes your face melt down

• +1
Yeah but tards here tell you whatever you do the filler just makes your face melt down
fillers actually stick to the tissues like JB weld, also the body encapsulates them with scarring tissue so it’s very difficult for them to migrate by themselves. I think silicone implants are more prone to migration than fillers and is way more expensive and painful to fix.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MA_ascender
So how much did you have initially? And you say .5 to 1 ml for entire face to maintain that look sounds absurd I get like 3ml every 5 months and look like utter shit

• +1
People also don’t want maintenance on their face 4 times every year, they want to feel like it’s permanent

• +1
holy fuark bro mirin hard

uncanny as fuck 0 appeal probably

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Thanks, filler basically builds on your current bone structure. If you have high set gonail angles it can’t make them lower for instance. You must have a strong foundation before building a house. Implants mog big time and i will get them done one day, in the meantime I’m enjoying my youth. I was always good looking in my mind, but my face never matched how i felt, and now it does and it feels like I can live a normal life.

About cost, i think probably more than 15k over the span of 5 years, I basically go for a touch up every 3-6 months for .5 to 1 ml

Has any filler migrated over the course of 5 years? How did you avoid the pillowface look that most people with fillers end up with?

Has any filler migrated over the course of 5 years? How did you avoid the pillowface look that most people with fillers end up with?
Haven’t notice it. I avoid looking puffy by remaining very lean, avoiding salt and carbs, and not injecting too much filler, I think my last touch ups for the past year was only in the chin.

Damn, this is life fuel. Great results here.

• +1
Haven’t notice it. I avoid looking puffy by remaining very lean, avoiding salt and carbs, and not injecting too much filler, I think my last touch ups for the past year was only in the chin.
In your opinion, is filler in the jaw and chin area less likely to migrate, compare to filler in the cheeks or under-eye area?

In your opinion, is filler in the jaw and chin area less likely to migrate, compare to filler in the cheeks or under-eye area?
Chin least likely, maybe the jaw comes second. Maybe if you inject too much in the cheeks. I have never seen a good result with too much cheek filler

very nice bhai

It looks good but obvious tbh the filler look is so obvious at this point. Even if people don't go over the top it looks uncanny/not shape of natural cheekbones etc. I will use when I get old but not now when young.