I had FOUR foids approach me at the gym JFL GTFIH

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
While every sweaty gymcel sits alone with their disgusting bulging muscle. I legit have guys at my gym who looks like Sam Sulek in terms of ogretry

Meanwhile I show up with a T shirt, 2 chains and sweatpants. I’m sitting at the only pull up bar and legit foids kept coming to me to do alternating sets and then they stood there for a bit (I didn’t make a move) and left. Like it was obv they were just trynna talk to me, cus they did some shitty reps then left. But fucking FOUR in a ROW. Bruh

Lol at muscle copers. Lean + tats + good height is everything for body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Saen, buflek and 8 others
@WishIwasChico im legit going tomorrow again just to get more IOIs jfl. All I do is pull ups for lats and OHP for delts. Imo anything more and I become ogre (since I’m on Test) which I don’t want. It’ll ruin my tats too

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Yo I hate when this happens so relatable man! 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, N1666, WeiWei and 12 others
Yo I hate when this happens so relatable man! 😂😂😂
Legit the only reason I stayed for more than 40 mins today. I just stood there and hanged occasionally while watching tiktoks and foids kept coming. Crazy to have 4, it was NOT a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
wait so what happened after

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Reformed and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
wait so what happened after
Nothing they just walked away cus tbh what do I even say after. Like they didn’t directly hit on me but they were all easy IOIs. The move was defo to strike a small conversation but I haven’t been to the gym in a while and I didn’t expect these so I just stood there watching the do the set

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Nothing they just walked away cus tbh what do I even say after. Like they didn’t directly hit on me but they were all easy IOIs. The move was defo to strike a small conversation but I haven’t been to the gym in a while and I didn’t expect these so I just stood there watching the do the set
Bro yeah for my case its almost the same, they want u to make the first move , jfl my fwb goes to my gym n even she dont approach me first i dont know what it is tbh

A foid was staring at me in the gym but I didn’t know wjether it was ioi then I downloaded tinder and saw her like me jfl at her.

mirin clickbait, u should become a youtuber tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme and Deleted member 64865
sexhaver ramblinggs
dnrd

Stop comparing urself to others when u literally have to take test and not produce it naturally TBH

i dont understand how these are iois, this happens all the time at lat pull down machines and cable machines at my gym theres just a shit ton of people using them, and they always have shit form cause they're new both women and men

• +1
Reactions: Saen
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Fuark man i got to go to a public gym, Never seen a single woman at my powerlifting gym

Only girls that ask me to alternate and do basically nothing are the ugliest ones, why?

While every sweaty gymcel sits alone with their disgusting bulging muscle. I legit have guys at my gym who looks like Sam Sulek in terms of ogretry

Meanwhile I show up with a T shirt, 2 chains and sweatpants. I’m sitting at the only pull up bar and legit foids kept coming to me to do alternating sets and then they stood there for a bit (I didn’t make a move) and left. Like it was obv they were just trynna talk to me, cus they did some shitty reps then left. But fucking FOUR in a ROW. Bruh

>only pull up bar
>foids kept coming “to talk to me”

Whos gonna tell him

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
cucked by bbc

is 184 to over tier ?

This doesn't mean anything same happens to me. I run the fuck away. Because I'm high inhib but also don't want an assault charge if I get caught looking at their ass which would be right in my face.

What’s ur height an what u look like
I pm
Stop comparing urself to others when u literally have to take test and not produce it naturally TBH
Huh they most likely take test too. But thing is I’m high iq and I won’t let myself become a low,appeal ogre. I legit stopped lifting at some point while on to prevent my delts from exploding. Cus I noticed in comparison they started making my arms look goofy
i dont understand how these are iois, this happens all the time at lat pull down machines and cable machines at my gym theres just a shit ton of people using them, and they always have shit form cause they're new both women and men
Never been approached at the gym pre tats + Leanmaxxing for better face. I’m fully female gaze now. And it was all 4 women in a row that were kinda shy ig. I don’t even remember this was days ago
Fuark man i got to go to a public gym, Never seen a single woman at my powerlifting gym
I would swap gyms asap. My gym is kinda normie/ social so women men spilt is almost 50/50
Only girls that ask me to alternate and do basically nothing are the ugliest ones, why?
Luck?
>only pull up bar
>foids kept coming “to talk to me”

Whos gonna tell him
If I was still subhuman they’d just wait until I left
cucked by bbc
Every white guy at my gym is substantially taller and wider than these so called ‘bbcs’ that come in
is 184 to over tier ?
If not at least Chadlite, yeah prob
This doesn't mean anything same happens to me. I run the fuck away. Because I'm high inhib but also don't want an assault charge if I get caught looking at their ass which would be right in my face.
Lol at that cuck mindset. Tbh I’m confident in my lookz so ik if I stated they’d like it

I pm

Huh they most likely take test too. But thing is I’m high iq and I won’t let myself become a low,appeal ogre. I legit stopped lifting at some point while on to prevent my delts from exploding. Cus I noticed in comparison they started making my arms look goofy

Never been approached at the gym pre tats + Leanmaxxing for better face. I’m fully female gaze now. And it was all 4 women in a row that were kinda shy ig. I don’t even remember this was days ago

I would swap gyms asap. My gym is kinda normie/ social so women men spilt is almost 50/50

Luck?

Every white guy at my gym is substantially taller and wider than these so called ‘bbcs’ that come in

Lol at that cuck mindset. Tbh I’m confident in my lookz so ik if I stated they’d like it
No need to assume they’re taking drugs like you just to uplift yourself. Many people choose to naturally raise their T levels and its literally easy to

Has to be the US right?

This shit just doesn't happen in the UK

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
No need to assume they’re taking drugs like you just to uplift yourself. Many people choose to naturally raise their T levels and its literally easy to
Bruh this ain’t even the point of the thread who tf cares. Test or not I look better cus clavicles but leanness + white skin + height. Idc I took Test to experiment with myself

Bruh this ain’t even the point of the thread who tf cares. Test or not I look better cus clavicles but leanness + white skin + height. Idc I took Test to experiment with myself
Water if ur 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I pm

Luck?

Over ngl

• So Sad
Has to be the US right?

This shit just doesn't happen in the UK

I'm glad to see some 1 explaining the brutality of the UK the entire country is tera night mare difficulty especially if ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Reformed
Funkyflamingo gets it. It does not mean anything.

More like fat bloat bulk copers. Than muscle mass copers

• +1
A foid was staring at me in the gym but I didn’t know wjether it was ioi then I downloaded tinder and saw her like me jfl at her.
Gone are the days. Of randoms having chit chats with random strangers.
Whom to blame for that? Probably 80% the women and society push with metoo and what not kinds of bullshit. And 20% because dudes being more pussy

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Reformed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back