I had leg lengthening surgery, and I'll never tell my future wife.

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
Essentially what the title says. A little over 3 years ago, I went through the process of bilateral femur lengthening after a life of height related insecurity. Over the course of a few months, I went from 5'8.5" to a solid round 6'0".

It was... a bit gruesome at times, but I've been pretty much fully physically recovered for quite a while now, and ready to put this phase of my life behind me.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I don't think I'll tell a future partner. I look the same as any guy who's naturally taller anyway. One of my most recent ex girlfriends has had a boob job, and I genuinely had no idea until she jokingly told me. Upon VERY close inspection I could see tiny incision marks, but they look and feel the same as any natural tits. That scenario is no different, in my opinion.

I've been seeing a girl since pretty recently, and we're really hitting it off. I still have somewhat obvious scarring especially on my right leg, and she asked about this the other day. I told her I had an accident as a child and left it at that and she didn't pry.

I absolutely do not want to have biological children for a variety of reasons, so the whole genetics aspect doesn't come into play. I don't feel like either of us would benefit from the full truth. Plastic surgery, especially in men, is frowned down upon enough.

So, that's my "off my chest" thing for tonight. I do feel a bit guilty for leaving out this aspect of my past in conversations, but it's probably for the best.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: sickdawgie, looks>books, klimo and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, looks>books, niqfan625 and 2 others
what would you do if you are in his situation?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Dream99
what would you do if you are in his situation?
have kids with a taller girl (5'10+) atleast his base genes arent 5'4 or anything, the kid could still come out 5'10+ easily

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, greycel, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
Damn, 3 and a half inches. Mad respect.

have kids with a taller girl (5'10+) atleast his base genes arent 5'4 or anything, the kid could still come out 5'10+ easily
True but the thing is, this guy's hella insecure, completely expected, knowing this guy probably is on .org as well.

Also, if you scroll down on the comments, the people are sayin shit like "trust" and making up "what if" situations.

Damn, 3 and a half inches. Mad respect.
hell yea, but take a look at the comments lol. They don't know what short people goes through, although it's a bit retarded to get LL when you are 5'8" and when lifts exist.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, T50 Mogger, greycel and 4 others
it's a bit retarded to get LL when you are 5'8"
INSANE cope.
I'm 6 feet and I'm seriously considering LL + lifts
6'5 is bare minimum to be considered human in my country so I need 3 inches from LL + 2 inch lifts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, UrGirlsMcm, Lyxguxx and 13 others
INSANE cope.
I'm 6 feet and I'm seriously considering LL + lifts
6'5 is bare minimum to be considered human in my country so I need 3 inches from LL + 2 inch lifts.
hope I don't rub the wrong way but you're seriously retarded if you are going to get LL when you are 6 feet tall. I mean, you must trolling at this point or you just don't know how much LL can effect a person, physically, mentally and financially.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, T50 Mogger, greycel and 5 others
hope I don't rub the wrong way but you're seriously retarded if you are going to get LL when you are 6 feet tall. I mean, you must trolling at this point or you just don't know how much LL can effect a person, physically, mentally and financially.
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

What the fuck don't you understand about "6'5 is bare minimum in my country"? I need to shit out 5 inches somehow and LL is the only way.

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

What the fuck don't you understand about "6'5 is bare minimum in my country"? I need to shit out 5 inches somehow and LL is the only way.
living in netherlands? well, you do you, bruv.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever
True but the thing is, this guy's hella insecure, completely expected, knowing this guy probably is on .org as well.

Also, if you scroll down on the comments, the people are sayin shit like "trust" and making up "what if" situations.
well yeah its hard to cover ur tracks... but he says he will never have kids because of genes,
on height calc a 5'10 girl and him being 5'8.5 would make his kid 5'11.8

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and justropemaxbro
Proves my tall mom theory

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and yue
well yeah its hard to cover ur tracks... but he says he will never have kids because of genes,
on height calc a 5'10 girl and him being 5'8.5 would make his kid 5'11.8
that's a deep insecurity thing "never having a kid". If I were in his place, I would only go for tall women but if you were in his place, would you tell your partner?

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
that's a deep insecurity thing "never having a kid". If I were in his place, I would only go for tall women but if you were in his place, would you tell your partner?
probably would, i dont think it would b that big of a deal with a taller women lol their genes would carry

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If your rich and have enough time for recovery I’d suggest this surgery it’s around 10k per inch and they can give you 3-4 inches in one surgery

Also he shouldn’t tell his wife he went from 5’9->6’0 there’s no point

if he finds a girl who’s 5’7+ his kids are gonna reach 6’0 easily with a good diet

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, CarrotMaxxer and justropemaxbro
I won’t be saying anything about my procedures, and I want kids. Do Whatever it takes.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I mean tall woman, short man couples have more chance of having a tall child than a short woman, tall man couple. Might be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Timmy
If your rich and have enough time for recovery I’d suggest this surgery it’s around 10k per inch and they can give you 3-4 inches in one surgery

if he finds a girl who’s 5’7+ his kids are gonna reach 6’0 easily with a good diet
exactly what I would do but do you worry about the partner finding out?

Only reason why I haven’t done it yet is I don’t think I could do it while working… I’d have to be in between jobs or something

• +1
I mean tall woman, short man couples have more chance of having a tall child than a short woman, tall man couple. Might be wrong tho
i swear thats correct lol most of the time with a taller mother you will be on the taller side, shorter mom taller dad its a coinflip

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Darkeningstar and justropemaxbro
LL at 5'8 is retarded, he couldve worn airmaxes and 1 inch lfits and simply lie that he's 6ft on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and BeanletMogger
LL at 5'8 is retarded, he couldve worn airmaxes and 1 inch lfits and simply lie that he's 6ft on dating apps
that's what I'm talking about. I'd understand if he's under 5'7", under 5'6".

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 0S4MA
Essentially what the title says. A little over 3 years ago, I went through the process of bilateral femur lengthening after a life of height related insecurity. Over the course of a few months, I went from 5'8.5" to a solid round 6'0".

It was... a bit gruesome at times, but I've been pretty much fully physically recovered for quite a while now, and ready to put this phase of my life behind me.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I don't think I'll tell a future partner. I look the same as any guy who's naturally taller anyway. One of my most recent ex girlfriends has had a boob job, and I genuinely had no idea until she jokingly told me. Upon VERY close inspection I could see tiny incision marks, but they look and feel the same as any natural tits. That scenario is no different, in my opinion.

I've been seeing a girl since pretty recently, and we're really hitting it off. I still have somewhat obvious scarring especially on my right leg, and she asked about this the other day. I told her I had an accident as a child and left it at that and she didn't pry.

I absolutely do not want to have biological children for a variety of reasons, so the whole genetics aspect doesn't come into play. I don't feel like either of us would benefit from the full truth. Plastic surgery, especially in men, is frowned down upon enough.

So, that's my "off my chest" thing for tonight. I do feel a bit guilty for leaving out this aspect of my past in conversations, but it's probably for the best.
Don't ever lie.

>Literally no rebuttal
It's over
I wouldn't want to waste my time and energy on arguing with a dude on .org jfl. I don't do that shit anymore. I know you're just trynna start arguments and shit

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Congrats man. But doesn’t your body look disproportionate? I mean your legs are literally too long for your body

I wouldn't want to waste my time and energy on arguing with a dude on .org jfl. I don't do that shit anymore. I know you're just trynna start arguments and shit
>Admits he has no argument and concedes
Holy... SHIT. I'm too good at this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, billymidnight and justropemaxbro
he's a litteral retard btw, 60 IQ mutt who argues for no reason just ignore him

Thats an L in my eyes, slayers on this forum wear 4 inch lifts, id do that any day than get LL
i have doubts because 4 inch lift is a big risk and also i can't be wearing lifts everywhere and every time. I'd rather go for LL to 5'8" and wear lifts and appear 5'10" to 6'

i have doubts because 4 inch lift is a big risk and also i can't be wearing lifts everywhere and every time. I'd rather go for LL to 5'8" and wear lifts and appear 5'10" to 6'
he hasnt gotten caught so far, but yeah 4 inches is a risk but its safer and more practical than LL

he's a litteral retard btw, 60 IQ mutt who argues for no reason just ignore him
I know jfl. There were a lot of dudes like him on .org that i've met. pretty funny how they try to start an argument.

he hasnt gotten caught so far, but yeah 4 inches is a risk but its safer and more practical than LL
if you don't mind, I wanna ask the height the guy you are talking about

what's he supposed to do then?
I thought it was you.

Anyways, just tell the truth if asked. If you, or he, ends up marrying her the truth of it will definitely come out at some point. Trust me. Then you'll lose respect no matter how much she tells you she understands and forgives you for initially lying.

The truth of these things always comes out.

I thought it was you.

Anyways, just tell the truth if asked. If you, or he, ends up marrying her the truth of it will definitely come out at some point. Trust me. Then you'll lose respect no matter how much she tells you she understands and forgives you for initially lying.

The truth of these things always come out.
That's not me. Just found a thread on reddit while i was browsing about LL. But yeah, I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I think he was 5'9 or 5'10, the 4 inch lifts instead of shoes + 0.5 makes me think it was 5'9 though
I kinda get why he doesn't get caught. His height is pretty easy to fraud with? I think. If a 5'6" guy does it, it's gonna be pretty tough to fraud. I might be wrong cuz I've never frauded with lifts.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I kinda get why he doesn't get caught. His height is pretty easy to fraud with? I think. If a 5'6" guy does it, it's gonna be pretty tough to fraud. I might be wrong cuz I've never frauded with lifts.
His proportions looked a little goofy but nothing baggy clothes cant fix, for guys that are 5'6 id wear thick shoes and 0.5-1 inch lifts. Frauding to 5'8 is not ideal by any means but you cant claim incel solely due to 5'8 since face matters more once you start being taller than most women in your area

• +1
His proportions looked a little goofy but nothing baggy clothes cant fix, for guys that are 5'6 id wear thick shoes and 0.5-1 inch lifts. Frauding to 5'8 is not ideal by any means but you cant claim incel solely due to 5'8 since face matters more once you start being taller than most women in your area
This, I agree a lot. face>height when 5'8". but yeah, I'm around 5'5" which means I can only fraud to 5'6". Probably the whole reason, why I'm opting for LL to atleast 5'9". also 15, so i might grow.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
This, I agree a lot. face>height when 5'8". but yeah, I'm around 5'5" which means I can only fraud to 5'6". Probably the whole reason, why I'm opting for LL to atleast 5'9". also 15, so i might grow.
I wouldnt focus on LL at all right now. Blast aromasin and hgh since you are 15 and check to see if your plates are still open first

there are many heightmax threads that explain it more in-depth

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer