i had my consult with pagnoni

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i got my consult with pagnoni today. he was super nice and well spoken i really liked him i might even cancel my consult with eppley. but he gaslighted me and said i'm attractive. but anyways he showed me some of his results and they looked really nice. i asked him about implants and he said that he wouldn't recommend them for me but he would do a bit of jaw widening with the bimax along with ccw. and he quoted me 24k for bimax+genio and another 4k or so for each type of implant if i really wanted it.

he also gave me a referral for a ct scan so i'm gonna have to fax it over to a local place that does them.

basically i can afford to get the bimax and maybe some other procedures if i work 55 hours a week for like 7 more months so hopefully i can do that and this will come quicker for me 🙏 it's exciting though i'm one step closer to becoming mogger and it will happen before i turn 20

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, normie_joe, looksseg and 7 others
imagine consulting with eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmegod, 5'7 zoomer, eyebagcel and 2 others
Is there any upside to these US surgeons at this point? Seems they are a lot more expensive, less black-pilled and make you wait for ever.

And OP he might have tried to gaslight you but at the end of the day he offered you the bimax + genio etc which is more than what I can say of my rhinoplastic surgeon who flat out refused some of my requests.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 16683
Is there any upside to these US surgeons at this point? Seems they are a lot more expensive, less black-pilled and make you wait for ever.

And OP he might have tried to gaslight you but at the end of the day he offered you the bimax + genio etc which is more than what I can say of my rhinoplastic surgeon who flat out refused some of my requests.
idk why anyone would go to a us surgeon they are not usually blackpilled. i'm probably going to go to europe for any surgeries i get

and in terms of the gaslighting i think he was just trying to instill hope so that i'm more inclined to get the bimax instead of having me think that i'm ugly and hopeless and will never ascend. but he did say that he doesn't think i should completely transform my face and should stay moderate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
i got my consult with pagnoni today. he was super nice and well spoken i really liked him i might even cancel my consult with eppley. but he gaslighted me and said i'm attractive. but anyways he showed me some of his results and they looked really nice. i asked him about implants and he said that he wouldn't recommend them for me but he would do a bit of jaw widening with the bimax along with ccw. and he quoted me 24k for bimax+genio and another 4k or so for each type of implant if i really wanted it.

he also gave me a referral for a ct scan so i'm gonna have to fax it over to a local place that does them.

basically i can afford to get the bimax and maybe some other procedures if i work 55 hours a week for like 7 more months so hopefully i can do that and this will come quicker for me 🙏 it's exciting though i'm one step closer to becoming mogger and it will happen before i turn 20
dm me pics of your face or send them in the thread i also went

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 16683
ngl i’m not consulting any surgeon until i have all the funds. Just seems like a waste of time for everyone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner
how did he give you a referral? don’t the surgeons have to contact the hospitals/radiology centers directly?

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
how did he give you a referral? don’t the surgeons have to contact the hospitals/radiology centers directly?
no he just said to email it or fax it over i guess.
ngl i’m not consulting any surgeon until i have all the funds. Just seems like a waste of time for everyone.
well it's good to have a gyst of what you want to get done. also i know i'm going to have funds soon it's not that far off at all i will have all the money by this time next year at the latest

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
nice bro

i really want to see him for very conservative/subtle PEEK malar/infraorbital and zygos implants
how good is his english? and how long is the waitlist for a consultation? was the consultation online or in person? when do you think is the soonest i can get surgery?

nice bro

i really want to see him for very conservative/subtle PEEK malar/infraorbital and zygos implants
how good is his english? and how long is the waitlist for a consultation? was the consultation online or in person? when do you think is the soonest i can get surgery?
his english is very good, surprisingly i got a consultation within a week of emailing. it was a zoom call. and i unfortunately forgot to ask him how soon i can get the surgery but i'll ask him when i get the cbct scan during our next consult

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 19766 and Rollie Pollie
24k USD or CAD?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 16683

What scans did u show him? Did he make a plan for u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
24k USD or CAD?
euro, which is approx the same as usd i think
What scans did u show him? Did he make a plan for u?
no he didn't make a plan yet since i don't have all my scans. i just gave him my side 2d one and he showed how it could potentially look but it wasn't detailed or anything

euro, which is approx the same as usd i think

no he didn't make a plan yet since i don't have all my scans. i just gave him my side 2d one and he showed how it could potentially look but it wasn't detailed or anything
Fuck I’m going to be completely fucking broke hopefully the results are worth it

Ngl posting the price is pretty dumb, don’t be surprised if it’s gone up 20% by the time you have the money.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and looksseg
Ngl posting the price is pretty dumb, don’t be surprised if it’s gone up 20% by the time you have the money.
his prices are known.. idiot literally if you type in his name and prices into the search you can find it easily. people already are aware of the prices for most surgeons that doesn't mean they have the will power or ability to go to them

his prices are known.. idiot literally if you type in his name and prices into the search you can find it easily. people already are aware of the prices for most surgeons that doesn't mean they have the will power or ability to go to them
Don’t call me an idiot you queer retard.

Incentives for overcharging: If clinicians are aware that patients are primarily focused on cost, they may be enticed to raise costs in order to boost earnings.

This has been proven time and time again by cheap surgeons which have been posted on looksmax and then their prices have been increased dramatically.

Inflation is what around 7% a year? If the price hasn’t gone up i would be surprised. Regardless of incentives.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, malnourishedchad, looksseg and 1 other person
no he just said to email it or fax it over i guess.

well it's good to have a gyst of what you want to get done. also i know i'm going to have funds soon it's not that far off at all i will have all the money by this time next year at the latest
Ask him for a referral he will send you one.. not sure if they will accept from ital surgeon. I have yet to try but he sent me referral

its good he was being a total yesman with the implants that makes me feel better

dude, what if he finds out his own prices!!!

He literally tells everyone they are attractive. Actually admitted that to me lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 18582
He literally tells everyone they are attractive. Actually admitted that to me lmao.
he told that to the supposed botched result that posted here evidently as well

• JFL
Does he tell everyone they live in a beautiful city?

He didn't tell me I was attractive, though, truly over.

• So Sad
JFL but this is just to be nice, right? He will still give objective POV on what surgeries and movements ur face needs?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23