I had one of those dreams again

P

plukee

I had a dream where i was somewhere where i live at some carpark and some nichemaxxed girl offered me her cigarette and I walked over to her and took it from her and then had another for some reason the ashes got in my mouth idk how. And we basically talked and got to know eachother longer for a bit and it was great. Idk why but it then cut to us in a van and she was driving it listening to her emo music and shit but dreams like that remind me how lonely im going to be for the rest of my life. It is so fucking over for my dating life

Ofc no one sees this shit it’s beyond ogre now

I had a dream where i was somewhere where i live at some carpark and some nichemaxxed girl offered me her cigarette and I walked over to her and took it from her and then had another for some reason the ashes got in my mouth idk how. And we basically talked and got to know eachother longer for a bit and it was great. Idk why but it then cut to us in a van and she was driving it listening to her emo music and shit but dreams like that remind me how lonely im going to be for the rest of my life. It is so fucking over for my dating life
Have you ever tried to have a girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yes and they all think im ugly plus im nichemaxxed so i can only go for girls in my niche
what attitude you take with them, many hate proud men

• +1
what attitude you take with them, many hate proud men
I simply am just myself as the bluepill preachs you should be around girls keep in mind i have autism so i am good at “just being myself” because i don’t mask

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
I simply am just myself as the bluepill preachs you should be around girls keep in mind i have autism so i am good at “just being myself” because i don’t mask
I tell you that because before, Chico was more loved than Jordan, not only for his incredible features but also for his kindness. Jordan Barrett is a bitter piece of shit I see him in real life.

if there is no way to fix your problems just treat your attitude or money ( I hate the blue pill I just don't want to be hard on you )

• +1
I tell you that because before, Chico was more loved than Jordan, not only for his incredible features but also for his kindness. Jordan Barrett is a bitter piece of shit I see him in real life.

if there is no way to fix your problems just treat your attitude or money ( I hate the blue pill I just don't want to be hard on you )
It’s okay bro i understand. Chico regardless if he’s nice will get girls because of his status and although i am a nice person it’s still not enough for women. Idk what i did wrong to anyone tbh