I had some professional, model quality photos taken at a studio and everyone there told me I legitimately looked like a model. What do you guys think?

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, russwestbrook, Deleted member 3946 and 8 others
Why would you take shirtless pics without a lean body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HinnieVacker, the next o'pry and 3 others
No u are far from looking like a model per psl standards. Im sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 19540, FrameMogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18840
They called me in telling me I was good looking enough to make the shortlist and come into the studio after I applied online. I think it was just a scam to convince people to buy modeling portfolios though. They never set me up with any agencies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, WhiteGoodman, ilovelamp08 and 2 others
I paid 300 for 6 of the photos. Mind helping me pick which ones I should get? I'm thinking of the two best ones from each outfit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 18840
They called me in telling me I was good looking enough to make the shortlist and come into the studio after I applied online. I think it was just a scam to convince people to buy modeling portfolios though. They never set me up with any agencies
You got scammed very very hard.

I’d charge back the money from my bank at this point.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and enchanted_elixir

What do you rate him?

I busted their balls. Don't worry. They wanted me to buy a $5000 modeling portfolio. All I paid for was some photos and I haggled them into taking off $100 too. I actually ended up paying below the market price for what professional photographers would normally charge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Korea

People on looksmax said I looked like a chadlite in this picture. I'm not sure how far being a chadlite is to a model though

Attachments

• 2886996_20220514_194739.jpeg
    2886996_20220514_194739.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
handsome stock photo guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HinnieVacker and Deleted
Don't post shirtless pics. It's a failo for u

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
handsome stock photo guy
Yeah, I figure I could probably model for casual, affordable clothing companies like old navy and target, but I don't think I'm an actual Chad who could be a Calvin Klein model.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
small frame is such a failo, holy fuck

Yeah, I figure I could probably model for casual, affordable clothing companies like old navy and target, but I don't think I'm an actual Chad who could be a Calvin Klein model.
They are not really chads, its about having memorable face

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
You look good but not quite model tier

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
u look better in basic selfies. 5+ psl facially, with better body insane appeal :feelsyay:
It's funny, I do pretty well on tinder with just those selfies. Can send desirable women the most basic "hey what's up" type messages and get good responses

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
It's funny, I do pretty well on tinder with just those selfies. Can send desirable women the most basic "hey what's up" type messages and get good responses
Probably didn't even need these shots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
You mog in some of those pics, ngl :feelswhat:

You mog in some of those pics, ngl :feelswhat:
It's funny I think one side of my face looks really nice and defined while the other side is rounded and "softer". It's supposed to match the good side eventually though. I think by then I'd be model tier but idk

Ye maybe that’s what my intuition is picking uo
I always thought people with adhd were relatively normal socially. Just incompetent when it comes to their professional life

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@Preston What do you think?

I wouldn't want to be a model.
It's pretty dull honestly. You just listen to some guy tell you to pose a certain way for several hours. It's the kind of thing where you'd only really want to do it if you're making serious money, and most gigs don't pay that much

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's pretty dull honestly. You just listen to some guy tell you to pose a certain way for several hours. It's the kind of thing where you'd only really want to do it if you're making serious money, and most gigs don't pay that much
It would be nicer to take your own photos in the way you want to yourself.

sup nigga its me from the gc
you look really good in these photos
anyone who says otherwise is legit self projecting xD
sadly some pics look aspie but thats ok bc u dont gotta put the mout

these are the most nt ones that would slay on tinder girsl would ask if ur a catfish

looks chad af here

but nigga everyone has told u how hard is it to go get a box of fucking hair dye LMAO
it will contrast so hard with your pheno could raise you up to chad imo

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
You're good looking OP but not quite model tier. Hair dye will help you though like James said

sup nigga its me from the gc
you look really good in these photos
anyone who says otherwise is legit self projecting xD
sadly some pics look aspie but thats ok bc u dont gotta put the mout

these are the most nt ones that would slay on tinder girsl would ask if ur a catfish

View attachment 1692154View attachment 1692155looks chad af hereView attachment 1692156View attachment 1692157
but nigga everyone has told u how hard is it to go get a box of fucking hair dye LMAO
it will contrast so hard with your pheno could raise you up to chad imo
I didn't have confidence in a lot of pics because I had a strong feeling it was a con to sell me something. Also I was horribly sleep deprived and I get a noticeable lazy eye whenever that happens

I didn't have confidence in a lot of pics because I had a strong feeling it was a con to sell me something. Also I was horribly sleep deprived and I get a noticeable lazy eye whenever that happens
bro u fixed the lazy eye just learn how t ocamera pose i think

:chad::chad::chad: keep it up, I mirin ur ascension

Nice base , Gymmaxx 6 days a week and watch how fast your life changes

I don't really like studio photos, I'm not sure what you could use these for. A real place (city, park, etc.) with a nice background taken by a professional photographer is much better. Also I think you need to gain some muscle before doing so many shirtless photos. I'm not a fan of the clothes you or the company chose, either.

In sum, you look pretty good (I wouldn't say model tier though ATM) but these photos aren't that great.