I had some professional, model quality photos taken at a studio and everyone there told me I legitimately looked like a model. What do you guys think?

I don't really like studio photos, I'm not sure what you could use these for. A real place (city, park, etc.) with a nice background taken by a professional photographer is much better. Also I think you need to gain some muscle before doing so many shirtless photos. I'm not a fan of the clothes you or the company chose, either.

In sum, you look pretty good (I wouldn't say model tier though ATM) but these photos aren't that great.
Honestly, I think the photographer was a bit of an amateur. My best photos are when I'm told to act out a certain mood. When the photographer just has me posing in certain ways, it feels unnatural and sort of awkward

Thankfully my dad has a professional camera. I'll probably just take nice pictures at a park

Nose is too wide and flaring out like a nigger
6/10

Hair is a huge halo

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
The pictures are just bad in my opinion.

Nose is too wide and flaring out like a nigger
6/10

Hair is a huge halo
Nigger flare oftemtimes is much more prominent. This is nothing compared to that.

Your eyes aren't model tier

@Korea tbh he could do H&M or Asos sm shit like that if leaned out, but should squint a bit, really aspie stare

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Those fotos look like they're from 2007

The pictures are just bad in my opinion.
That's so weird. Selfies I take in my backyard have gotten way better responses. Maybe the photographer was just a hack or something