I had the BEST DREAM of my LIFE

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
I took a fat nap because I didn’t sleep enough last night… and I literally had the craziest dream of my life i’m so fucking shocked and confused at the same time, I thought I was foreal living for a moment what the actual fuck. I was in sweden for X reason tbh, prolly just travelling for fun idk and I met a guy around my age (19-21) and we talked. Ended up being friends and he had a girlfriend and since he’s a good man he put me on with his sister… and boy oh boy and when I’m telling you she’s the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen, i’m NOT lying beautiful ain’t enough she was inhumanly gorgeous, a10 blue eyes, long blonde hair, perfect straight white teeth, angel skull, feminine high pitched voice… I mean she was a gigastacy… but with the sex appeal, perfect body 5’4 120 bounds with an hourglass figure, small tits with perfect shaped booty. I don’t think you guys understand I deadass thought this shit wasn’t a dream anymore for a moment, i’m currently on the verge of tears. She was so sweet, feminine, conservative traditional and virgin. She was all about me. The dream stop when we started making out :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

NOW I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. I WANT A TRADWIFE STACY AM I TOO UGLY TO HAVE THAT I NEED TO ASCEND PLEASE LORD BLESS ME WITH A GIGASTACY :feelsbadman:

Closest exemples I have of her tbh
IMG 1949

IMG 1948

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, fxckz, ascension and 3 others
Niggers come on this site and start spewing complete fucking nonsense. Either contribute to this forum or keep your fantasies to yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump, T50 Mogger, Allornothing and 9 others
Niggers come on this site and start spewing complete fucking nonsense. Either contribute to this forum or keep your fantasies to yourself
3 rep greycels with attitude are my favorite .org users

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Costcosuperstore, Tenshi and 4 others
on a scale of 1 to 24.5 how high pitched was her voice

mfs always complaining bout sumn, sorry mister incel grinch

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
stay off the fentanyl

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
3 rep greycels with attitude are my favorite .org users
Am I supposed to be an obedient dog? If possible, you should always stand up against degeneracy and stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
on a scale of 1 to 24.5 how high pitched was her voice
if 12.25 being in the middle where you can’t really tell if that’s a boy or a girl voice ima say a good 22

Am I supposed to be an obedient dog? If possible, you should always stand up against degeneracy and stupidity.
you're not going to be able to stand at all when im done with you buddy... 😈

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, glow472 and vex
People acting like it’s their personal diary

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Costcosuperstore, glow472 and 1 other person
too bad you can only fuck sheboons :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga
I took a fat nap because I didn’t sleep enough last night… and I literally had the craziest dream of my life i’m so fucking shocked and confused at the same time, I thought I was foreal living for a moment what the actual fuck. I was in sweden for X reason tbh, prolly just travelling for fun idk and I met a guy around my age (19-21) and we talked. Ended up being friends and he had a girlfriend and since he’s a good man he put me on with his sister… and boy oh boy and when I’m telling you she’s the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen, i’m NOT lying beautiful ain’t enough she was inhumanly gorgeous, a10 blue eyes, long blonde hair, perfect straight white teeth, angel skull, feminine high pitched voice… I mean she was a gigastacy… but with the sex appeal, perfect body 5’4 120 bounds with an hourglass figure, small tits with perfect shaped booty. I don’t think you guys understand I deadass thought this shit wasn’t a dream anymore for a moment, i’m currently on the verge of tears. She was so sweet, feminine, conservative traditional and virgin. She was all about me. The dream stop when we started making out :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

NOW I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. I WANT A TRADWIFE STACY AM I TOO UGLY TO HAVE THAT I NEED TO ASCEND PLEASE LORD BLESS ME WITH A GIGASTACY :feelsbadman:

Closest exemples I have of her tbh
View attachment 2874289

View attachment 2874291
thx for the description i'll rape her in front of you in my next dream

• So Sad
won't read but go after your own race nigga

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Gen Z are so cooked

That's avg in Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and thegiganigga
While Op is crying around here about a dream, others like him are living that dream every day in real life..

Over

So yes Op, what can I tell you other than that it's over, and good luck at the next respawn, in case you'll be back in humanoid form, in another space and time, which will probably at least give you the opportunity to think about suck a scenario again.. but it's extremely unlikely.. :feelswhy::incel::lasereyes:

• +1
I can tell you some legal drugs to get dreams like that again

• +1
kys nigger no
sweet, feminine, conservative traditional and virgin
white female will ever want a subhuman ape-man like u

reserved for high IQ superior men like myself

• Hmm...