I had the best nose job ascension for a black person of a nose size this huge

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
I was told id need 4 nose jobs however i got lucky and im not telling anyone who did it for me
7b8961c8b061d6699c4131bc6745de490
5a8fc2cd35b2353d9998ea5feadab4300

People have been asking me for years but ill only gaslight u
Now gimme reps

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, YabadiDabado, depressionmaxxing and 49 others
People said my nose would look """uncanny"" if i got it too small
I assume ill look ""uncanny"" as a lightskin as well KEK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
Needed 10kg filler to catch up with 5 million years of evolution
Can't even imagine the brutal life you lived before
Anyways insane ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 24293, zeshama and 45 others
went from george floyd to Micheal jackson nose, you know what to do to complete the transformation...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, Giorgio and 25 others
Needed 10kg filler to catch up with 5 million years of evolution
Can't even imagine the brutal life you lived before
Anyways insane ascension
Human starts at caramel skin tone and even then thats deathnic territory, over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
Looking lighter

• JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Giorgio, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
People said my nose would look """uncanny"" if i got it too small
I assume ill look ""uncanny"" as a lightskin as well KEK
@mrriceguy u but making urself white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 21700, Solar and 2 others
All you need now is a race transplant and maybe the PTSD you have from being black will disappear, who knows maybe you’ll even be able to attend a white nationalist parade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23772, Allornothing and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
God tier nose transformation tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and ;-;
youu will forever be a nigger for the rest of your life. a dark skin monkey toilet cleaner.

sorry bro, but the lightskin club doesn't open it's doors.

stay mad!

27dbd90b-6ce7-47cc-bba4-35948e9069e1-jpeg.2148178

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 23558 and 10 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
wide nose is truly the ugliest trait of black people

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558, futuregigamogger and 8 others
youu will forever be a nigger for the rest of your life. a dark skin monkey toilet cleaner.

stay mad!

Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24789, the BULL and 1 other person
imagine getting surgery and dont say the surgeons name or kind of surgery on THIS forum while coming around and acting like expert when you rate people. a good sign of having no real life just seething and trying for some kind of vendetta against society.

slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. move the fuck on!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23558 and 17 others

stay mad!

Guess ill have to force them open

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
imagine getting surgery and dont say the surgeons name or kind of surgery on THIS forum while coming around and acting like expert when you rate people. a good sign of having no real life just seething and trying for some kind of vendetta against society.

slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. move the fuck on!
Atleast im not black

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
@Blackgymmax what if I pay you money to know what surgeon you went to
You down bro ??

attend a white nationalist parade
he attended this, actually

he was on the right side of the pic shown in the thumbnail, you ll see him if you watch the whole vid

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I don't even know how this is even possible tbh. You had one of the largest noses I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PointOfNoReturn and ;-;
Guess ill have to force them open

you sure you want to test the Dalite God?

this is what is going to happen to your darkskin toilet cleaner ahh

tp-composite-skin-bleaching.jpg

smngoz5e3vpc7l6n6.e9560280.jpg

you want to look like niggaz with leprosy?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
Damn and you also got canthoplasty. Did you get genio? I can't tell with the beard but you looked recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
well put; search for the best surgeons in Turkey for whatever bs you want to do thats all i can say :)
the surgeons in the US or anglo countries charge 30.000$ instead of 2-5.000 $ for the EXACT same procedure because cost of living in 2023 is insane here and houses all cost like 1 mil$ :lul:

@Blackgymmax im disappointed in you brah, this was supposed to be the place where we all help each other and not gaslight
gaslighting is for the bluepilled normies who hate/d us......
anyways gl to you all im going to bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, PrinceLuenLeoncur, grimy and 6 others
What's your skin whitening routine and the products you use?

Did you get your nose (your original one) from your mom or dad?

Did your personality change a lot after surgery? Are you more confident with yourself and more outgoing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
Honestly better to just gatekeep at this point. Too many rats here take info and dump it away for free on tiktok. If greedy Jew mods don’t private the forum, no one’s gonna bother sharing good looksmaxxing info anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 23558, SteveRogers and 9 others
Honestly better to just gatekeep at this point. Too many rats here take info and dump it away for free on tiktok. If greedy Jew mods don’t private the forum, no one’s gonna bother sharing good looksmaxxing info anymore.
Even if you told everything about the surgeon , what do you think ? Everyone will rush for him and get a rhino ? LOL
Even if you told guys the cheatcodes for ascending they won't do it for eg everyone knows gym is a huge looksmax but you would still find copers here who would say muh muh but gym is cope women don't like muscle gym is waste of time
People are lazy even if you told them the way to treasure very few will actually walk the path

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
Damn looks like all that skin bleaching had it's toll...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI, Deleted member 25938, Blackgymmax and 2 others
The more caucausian you trying to look. Yo are going to transform to curry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, unlucko and 4 others
Even if you told everything about the surgeon , what do you think ? Everyone will rush for him and get a rhino ? LOL
Even if you told guys the cheatcodes for ascending they won't do it for eg everyone knows gym is a huge looksmax but you would still find copers here who would say muh muh but gym is cope women don't like muscle gym is waste of time
People are lazy even if you told them the way to treasure very few will actually walk the path
I mean I agree but there’s definitely way more young gymcels nowadays than for example 2 years ago. Also gymcelling info is being made to be consumed far easier. U can find so many tiktoks that break down how to work out and diet easily, which increases competition. Back then u needed to put more time on researching on ur own.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24940, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Dr. Mog, unlucko and 4 others
so he will accidentally ascend
Yeah he will transforms to tamil and if he has luck with skin bleaching .. Maybe punjabi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Blackgymmax
Ban crisick and this fuck for this
Bro it pisses me off tbh

Everyone who has ascended in this site keeps their secret as if it were Harry Potter damn it

Crisick told me to eat better and sleep well to have perfect collagen and hollow cheeks, jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Skywalker, PointOfNoReturn and 10 others
Bro it pisses me off tbh

Everyone who has ascended this site keeps their secret as if it were Harry Potter damn it

Crisick told me to eat better and sleep well to have perfect collagen and hollow cheeks, jfl
Crisis has jaw implant, chin implant and buccal fat removed. Clear as day. I have no idea why he is trying to larp as natural.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Skywalker and Deleted member 24789
Crisis has jaw implant, chin implant and buccal fat removed. Clear as day. I have no idea why he is trying to larp as natural.
Even his skin has completely changed

It can't be natural. Biggest reddit bluepilled guy perfecting their skin routine + diet + healthy living don't get such crazy skin change

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PointOfNoReturn
Did your personality change a lot after surgery? Are you more confident with yourself and more outgoing?
He became even more mentall ill. He thinks he need to be white to slay and he wants ego boost from buddy boys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker