I had the best nose job ascension for a black person of a nose size this huge

Even his skin has completely changed

It can't be natural. Biggest reddit bluepilled guy perfecting their skin routine + diet + healthy living don't get such crazy skin change
Skin can be easily frauded with light makeup and filters. Thats why Koreans have that perfect skin even tought in reality they dont. Skin will automatically became shit when you turn 24+.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Bro it pisses me off tbh

Everyone who has ascended in this site keeps their secret as if it were Harry Potter damn it

Crisick told me to eat better and sleep well to have perfect collagen and hollow cheeks, jfl
Put the fork down

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Blackgymmax and 2 others
What did you use for skin ? Your skin much better after

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24940 and FML0908
I was told id need 4 nose jobs however i got lucky and im not telling anyone who did it for meView attachment 2167843View attachment 2167844
People have been asking me for years but ill only gaslight u
Now gimme reps
Holy fuck brutal nosepill. I can't even believe that is you man. What the actual fuck ur looksmaxxing to a white man slowly. Ur skin is even much whiter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24789
indeed what a fuckin potato u had

I was told id need 4 nose jobs however i got lucky and im not telling anyone who did it for meView attachment 2167843View attachment 2167844
People have been asking me for years but ill only gaslight u
Now gimme reps
The most brutal part of all is the fact that my mind sees you as way more intelligent with your current nose. The before nose makes you look stupid and I can't comprehend how someone that looks that stupid is even able to properly navigate a website on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5footsix56 and 6 others
Needed 10kg filler to catch up with 5 million years of evolution
Can't even imagine the brutal life you lived before
Anyways insane ascension
it is over.
This thieving gypsy stole my line and got twice the rep.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Skywalker, Deleted member 23359 and 3 others
it is over.
This thieving gypsy stole my line and got twice the rep.
That's what I was thinking that why did you angry reacted lmao
Btw it wasn't completely copied bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5footsix56, Blackgymmax and Bushman
That's what I was thinking that why did you angry reacted lmao
Btw it wasn't completely copied bro
The angry react was In jest lmao.
I can change it

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Skin can be easily frauded with light makeup and filters. Thats why Koreans have that perfect skin even tought in reality they dont. Skin will automatically became shit when you turn 24+.
Bro it's skin bleach kek

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vain786 and Deleted member 23157
You should make an appearance on Cynthia G channel ngl
Would get torn to shreds because im known on multiple areas of the internet for bashing black women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 21661, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
You look great man. Your alar base was way too wide before. Your surgeon was very bold but it looks like it paid off. Congrats on the result.

Would get torn to shreds because im known on multiple areas of the internet for bashing black women
She does the same but with inverted genders. Would be funny to see you debate her. I imagine you telling her that she has a cyclops tier IPD or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Blackgymmax
Looks like two different people

Holy fuck brutal nosepill. I can't even believe that is you man. What the actual fuck ur looksmaxxing to a white man slowly. Ur skin is even much whiter

Same. It's crazy how a nose that's gigawide casts a negative halo on your personality. BGM with a big nose looked low IQ, with a normal nose he looks high IQ to me.

@Blackgymmax how will you prevent your future children from getting your gigawide nose genes?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, beachdude123 and 1 other person
Same. It's crazy how a nose that's gigawide casts a negative halo on your personality. BGM with a big nose looked low IQ, with a normal nose he looks high IQ to me.

@Blackgymmax how will you prevent your future children from getting your gigawide nose genes?
Same if he was rating people subhuman while having that nose then I would have somehow trace his address and report him to some black activism group for being nazi

they don't even know the half of it

Season 8 Smh GIF by One Chicago

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How did you ascend your eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
@Blackgymmax who'd you go to for your eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Solar and 3 others
You had a nose job? I thought you were all natural. You went from West African Bantu slave to East African Zanzibar slaveowner.
Nigga also had a eyebrow transplant but won’t give up the name :rage:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
This is why non-whites aren’t progressing in herdes but as individuals only. They wanna keep us down like that. 🤬

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tyronelite
Congrats, bro. Truly in awe of the refinement.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Good result ngl but sex appeal wise didn't do much for you. get rid of the facial bloat (fat jawline and nonexistent zygo definition) and then maybe you'll reach htn

Good result ngl but sex appeal wise didn't do much for you. get rid of the facial bloat (fat jawline and nonexistent zygo definition) and then maybe you'll reach htn
Agreed

Even if you told everything about the surgeon , what do you think ? Everyone will rush for him and get a rhino ? LOL
Even if you told guys the cheatcodes for ascending they won't do it for eg everyone knows gym is a huge looksmax but you would still find copers here who would say muh muh but gym is cope women don't like muscle gym is waste of time
People are lazy even if you told them the way to treasure very few will actually walk the path
Fax so is leanmaxxing but very few have the discipline to put the fork down

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5.5psl
People said my nose would look """uncanny"" if i got it too small
I assume ill look ""uncanny"" as a lightskin as well KEK
Fix the bridge honestly.
Also why don’t you use contacts?
Like dark green or even grey/yellowish could suit you well, plus make you more light skin looking.

can’t you use oral/topical minoxidil with dermarolling? unless you have like 0 eyebrow density

nice denigging

Went from subhuman ape to mogger...how tall are you

can’t you use oral/topical minoxidil with dermarolling? unless you have like 0 eyebrow density
Nope the ROI isn’t worth it. The density outside my eyebrows are light

• +1
Reactions: twilight
damn what did u get for these lines under eyes? i guess normal fillers?

insane ascension.

looks like 2 different species.

from subhuman to gl black guy

enjoy your new life.

insane ascension.

looks like 2 different species.

from subhuman to gl black guy

enjoy your new life.

He'd have to knock up a girl with a whoville nose

bro here's another brutal nosepill:

This dude ascended so hard. Blackpillers will tell you "nose only matters for females" it's a load of bs

Every single dude looks better with a slimmer more refined nose.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, aesthetic beauty, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
bro here's another brutal nosepill:

View attachment 2169606

This dude ascended so hard. Blackpillers will tell you "nose only matters for females" it's a load of bs

Every single dude looks better with a slimmer more refined nose.
Not best comparison

In the after he has an ideal tan, covered shit hairline with beanie, less facial fat. The nose job itself wasnt needed

People said my nose would look """uncanny"" if i got it too small
I assume ill look ""uncanny"" as a lightskin as well KEK
you do look uncanny asf tho. first time I saw your avi on this forum I thought you were a morph cause you looked like a white man stuck inside a niggers body. do what you will with this information

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Vain786
Not best comparison

In the after he has an ideal tan, covered shit hairline with beanie, less facial fat. The nose job itself wasnt needed
This is the kind of cope I was expecting. His hairline isn't even bad. He looksmaxxed in other ways but the nose job was the most needed part and the biggest factor to why he looks like a different person and much better