I had the best sex of my life last night

Pics of your hairline?

I felt like I was in heaven with every lick :feelsohh:

I felt like I was the king of hell with every whimper as I pounded my last hookups ass. Then I made her rim me. Abusing low quality girls >>> "making love" to high quality ones unless they are a virgin and deserve it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, CupOfCoffee, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I felt like I was the king of hell with every whimper as I pounded my last hookups ass. Then I made her rim me. Abusing low quality girls >>> "making love" to high quality ones unless they are a virgin and deserve it.
How do you make girls lick your ass? I really want it but I'm embarrassed to ask a girl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
How do you make girls lick your ass? I really want it but I'm embarrassed to ask a girl tbh

Just tell them to do it when you think they're most into you. Everything else is down to your SMV. I was slapping this girl around and spitting in her face and between her legs was basically a puddle so obviously I had her on the boil.

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Just tell them to do it when you think they're most into you. Everything else is down to your SMV. I was slapping this girl around and spitting in her face and between her legs was basically a puddle so obviously I had her on the boil.
I'm gonna do it with the right girl for sure. She needs to have low self esteem tho :lul:

Aaaaaahhhhhhh I want to touch her ass again :feelsohh::rage: So round and cute

Pics of your hairline?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and CupOfCoffee
I'm gonna do it with the right girl for sure. She needs to have low self esteem tho :lul:

Yeah but she needs to not know you know she knows she has low self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah but she needs to not know you know she knows she has low self esteem.
Exactly. I'm a master manipulator bro that's why I play poker :)

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
This threads without pics are utterly irrelevant.