I had the guts to chit chat with a girl in a store

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There's a store close to where I work and I go there often. I entered to buy something and there was a girl there. I realized right after I had left the store that she was smiley and I kinda felt that she liked me.

Next day I go and see her again and I say "Hi. How are you?" She said "I'm good thanks". Then I asked her how long she's been working there and she said three days. We had a few more interactions later. She seems quite shy and doesn't talk much but she's friendly and smiles, makes consistent eye contact and generally seems to like me.

I went again in the store with my boss today and after we left he said "did you see the way that girl looked at you?" I said "no not really, was she really looking?" He said "yeah man she was basically staring at you."

I don't know how to proceed from this point on. Maybe I should get her phone number.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, quakociaptockh, jake_okok and 3 others
There's a store close to where I work and I go there often. I entered to buy something and there was a girl there. I realized right after I had left the store that she was smiley and I kinda felt that she liked me.

Next day I go and see her again and I say "Hi. How are you?" She said "I'm good thanks". Then I asked her how long she's been working there and she said three days. We had a few more interactions later. She seems quite shy and doesn't talk much but she's friendly and smiles, makes consistent eye contact and generally seems to like me.

I went again in the store with my boss today and after we left he said "did you see the way that girl looked at you?" I said "no not really, was she really looking?" He said "yeah man she was basically staring at you."

I don't know how to proceed from this point on. Maybe I should get her phone number.
Yeah chadlite gets started at big woo. rather Tell me what you chit chatted about. I’m aspi af and cannot in a thousand years imagine to randomly talk to someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, karbo, hairyballscel and 3 others
Yeah chadlite gets started at big woo. rather Tell me what you chit chatted about. I’m aspi af and cannot in a thousand years imagine to randomly talk to someone
Read bro. We talked about her job and she said she didn't like it that much

• +1
Reactions: one job away
u gotta get her number next time, then hit her up but make sure not to talk to her too much, then within the first 2-3 days of texting ask her to hangout, steer the conversation to learn about where she would feel most comfortable, make sure you’re not doing anything fancy like eating out, try not to spend more then a few dollars on her

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 3828
u gotta get her number next time, then hit her up but make sure not to talk to her too much, then within the first 2-3 days of texting ask her to hangout, steer the conversation to learn about where she would feel most comfortable, make sure you’re not doing anything fancy like eating out, try not to spend more then a few dollars on her
I guess my options are limited so... No phone number no date. So I gotta ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
@looksforlife why are you throwing up

ye bro get her number

• +1
she works there man she needs to be friendly with you stop interpreting stuff into it.

incels legit get Lifefuel from talking with a girl for 2min:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 275, Lihito and 1 other person
Good! Next time you will fuck her in front of her dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 3828
Don't trust him. I had some guys in high school say a girl was giving me serious "fuck me eyes" back when I was a 2 PSL subhuman. Probably thought this was an IOI:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: koalendo, BearBoy and .*my*.
she works there man she needs to be friendly with you stop interpreting stuff into it.

incels legit get Lifefuel from talking with a girl for 2min:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nah he is gl and tall. Also girls complain about not getting hit on in real life. He is gl so there really is no risk.

@IwantToLooksMaxx do you shop there often or can you avoid the place if she doesn’t like you ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
Nah he is gl and tall. Also girls complain about not getting hit on in real life. He is gl so there really is no risk.

@IwantToLooksMaxx do you shop there often or can you avoid the place if she doesn’t like you ?
Yes I can avoid it

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Don’t do it. I want you to jerk off and be tortured by not having a girl to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .*my*.
Wish i had the guts to talk to random people and also succeed in it. All the opportunities i have missed for being autistic and shy.... :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and .*my*.
Wish i had the guts to talk to random people and also succeed in it. All the opportunities i have missed for being autistic and shy.... :feelswah:
I guess it's still a choice regardless. You can be autistic and shy and still try.

No excuses.

if you wanna be successful then i wouldnt make autistic posts about your autism and just go with the flow
keep saying hi if you think shes pretty ask for her number

Only cuz, u will over analyze everything and if she ever says no to you asking for a phone number, you will probably ER or overthink it when in reality the reason could be a multitude of reasons

(Be low inhib)

• JFL
this. Mybe make small shitchat forst. Incquiring about if she married or bf or something. And ask if she would like to do hang to do x, y, z; or hang in general. Than afer that ask for the phone number.
if she likes you (aka your looks), and she is available, it should be somewhat easy to set something up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 7098
The only way to lose here is by not proceeding with anything.

She's clearly into you so you can't really do anything wrong.

this. Mybe make small shitchat forst. Incquiring about if she married or bf or something. And ask if she would like to do hang to do x, y, z; or hang in general. Than afer that ask for the phone number.
if she likes you (aka your looks), and she is available, it should be somewhat easy to set something up.
She has a ring on her left hand. Fuuuucccckkkk why does God hate me so much :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • JFL
She has a ring on her left hand. Fuuuucccckkkk why does God hate me so much :feelswhy:
still inquire. because,
1. maybe it's not a marriage or engagement or somethig like that ring. Maybe some wear a ring finger ring, just for decoration purposes.
2. maybe she is looking for a side activity, and maybe if you are kay with that you can be that side guy

it's the sad truth, us truecels get euphoric if a girl even smiles at us, and we get the wrong idea like OP did here so easily from so little. I mean she's just doing her job, it is her JOB to SMILE at u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .*my*., .👽. and mecmec
Happy for you man

Stop being a bitch, go there and tell her you think she's cute and ask if she wants to go go get coffee sometime.

lol. I'm jealous of you because you're much better looking than me.

• So Sad