I had the opportunity to join the secret society

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Tbh you could get fame and money and all that stuff if you join it they call it brotherhood
But you would have to accept Lucifer
I refused because I know that If I do this the money and power doesn’t gonna make me feel happy
Only worship god

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
So many people that say religion is stupid and nothing exist but then the elite worship Satan I dont understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 13854 and 9 others
So many people that say religion is stupid and nothing exist but then the elite worship Satan I dont understand
They are dumb everything exists they want to trick you nothing exists so they can gain control of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Ryan, Deleted member 2632 and 6 others
They are dumb everything exists they want to trick you nothing exists so they can gain control of your life
I hope thats true man that would mean jesus is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Ryan, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, bugeye and happybread
Bro who invited you to this brotherhood

He had healing abilities god gave him yes but every prophet had unique abilities given by god
nah jesus is the son of god physically and spiritually also god himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, amorfati and happybread
I'd sell my soul for 0.5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 6380, turkproducer and 11 others
There's a free mason lodge near me. Just found out like last week that there is one in nearly every town after noticing the symbolism everywhere. I want to attend it out of curiosity but I am afraid that I will get trapped in it or something bad might happen. Do you think it is worth the risk just to observe how these things go on?
Nothing will happen jfl just don’t be so high Inhib and tell them what you are looking for

It wouldn't matter if I had billions if I sold my soul/autonomy. What's the point in being powerful if you just become the biggest slave on the plantation? If I am a slave on the plantation it is irrelevant how powerful I become since it will only act as another man's limb of control not my own will.
Not worth it I guess you will in constant fear and regret and anxiety but everyone will mirin your lifestyle and inside you are miserable like these celebrities

Yeah also true power lies in your ability to control things. You can be an extremely conventionally powerful person while being nothing more then a puppet. You are nothing more then a tool would you call a nuke powerful in itself... No it is no sentient it is dependent on the will of the men controlling it. And so are you no matter how powerful of a slave you become you are not acting on your own sentient will. A man who lives in the woods and who is self reliant is more powerful/self autonomous then most politicians. He is not an extension of other people's will.
Legit 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It wouldn't matter if I had billions if I sold my soul/autonomy. What's the point in being powerful if you just become the biggest slave on the plantation? If I am a slave on the plantation it is irrelevant how powerful I become since it will only act as another man's limb of control not my own will.
But you'd be hot

There's a free mason lodge near me. Just found out like last week that there is one in nearly every town after noticing the symbolism everywhere. I want to attend it out of curiosity but I am afraid that I will get trapped in it or something bad might happen. Do you think it is worth the risk just to observe how these things go on?
Record yourself going into it. I wish I had something like that near me

God is everything. :heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
I hope thats true man that would mean jesus is real.
Jesus has lived in the past. That is pretty sure.

His/the concept of God, is obviously totally unproven and unsure

• +1
Reactions: happybread
@Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
OP you are absolutely delusional.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I think what makes freemasons successful are that theyre all money and power hungry individuals who band together and support each others businesses. They have pretty good connections and network with other freemasons from other areas. I've seen freemasons around our area, they have fancy cars and nice houses but nothing special like celebrity level fame and riches

Jfl none of this is real

Most Freemasons are relatively low level and know nothing of the cult they are in. It's like the Boy Scouts...steeped in meaningless ritual. Unless you are a 33rd-degree mason, you're unwittingly serving your overlords at best.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Htobrother
Jesus has lived in the past. That is pretty sure.

His/the concept of God, is obviously totally unproven and unsure
Religion/Faith isn't to be proven via science

Religion is just philosophical and spiritual, metaphysics are disconnected from science and can prove great reason. theism > atheism, christianity > islam

Tbh you could get fame and money and all that stuff if you join it they call it brotherhood
But you would have to accept Lucifer
I refused because I know that If I do this the money and power doesn’t gonna make me feel happy
Only worship god
Where did you get the offer

Religion is just philosophical and spiritual, metaphysics are disconnected from science and can prove great reason. theism > atheism, christianity > islam
Besides Phylosopical and spiritual concepts, in religions.

They often also have practical concepts. That are most often clearly wrong or cope.
For example:
* How matter and the earth came about.
* How humans came about.
* How old the earth and life on earth is.
* Etc...

I've seen freemasons around our area, they have fancy cars and nice houses but nothing special like celebrity level fame and riches
How would one identify a freemason vs a regular rich guy JFL

nah jesus is the son of god physically and spiritually also god himself
Cope, how can God have a son? Are you saying he has a father too? That would be an endless chain which doesn't make sense, shit theory

Are you muslim OPP?

Cope, how can God have a son? Are you saying he has a father too? That would be an endless chain which doesn't make sense, shit theory
The entire point of religion is that it‘s metaphysical, it‘s not possible for us to comprehend the realms in which the holy spirit and God exists. Jesus is the incarnation of God on the earth as he was birthed by Maria who was immaculately concepted by God.
You can never fully understand the concept of God, all you know is that he‘s eternal and good. But it‘s definitely not like some skyrim mod where there are family trees and prophets with healing abilities lmao

I‘m not even religious btw lol

The entire point of religion is that it‘s metaphysical, it‘s not possible for us to comprehend the realms in which the holy spirit and God exists. Jesus is the incarnation of God on the earth as he was birthed by Maria who was immaculately concepted by God.
You can never fully understand the concept of God, all you know is that he‘s eternal and good. But it‘s definitely not like some skyrim mod where there are family trees and prophets with healing abilities lmao

I‘m not even religious btw lol
Can't lie not a letter.

• Ugh..
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid