I had the worst first time possible

axttt_

axttt_

Diamond
First of all she did NOT look anything like she does online fucking catfish bitch secondly her pussy smelt like absolute fucking shit i couldn't even wash the smell off my fingers and she was trying to get me to give her head and i just couldn't it smelt so fucking bad i was gagging on the verge of throwing up and she just kept trying to push my head closer then when we got to the actual sex i was so turned off by the smell and everything i literally couldn't get hard and when i could we did it for 20 seconds before i went fully flaccid. 0 out of 10 experience genuinely don't know how it could have been worse will never be seeing her again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, piec, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
What are the chances that this guy dated a fat woman? %100? %115? %150?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, piec, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
First of all she did NOT look anything like she does online fucking catfish bitch secondly her pussy smelt like absolute fucking shit i couldn't even wash the smell off my fingers and she was trying to get me to give her head and i just couldn't it smelt so fucking bad i was gagging on the verge of throwing up and she just kept trying to push my head closer then when we got to the actual sex i was so turned off by the smell and everything i literally couldn't get hard and when i could we did it for 20 seconds before i went fully flaccid. 0 out of 10 experience genuinely don't know how it could have been worse will never be seeing her again
Bro banged a homeless foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, axttt_, greywind and 2 others
i didnt even get hard my first time

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and Darkeningstar
@Gengar he learned his lesson the hard way

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
@Gengar he learned his lesson the hard way
I believe OP was the same person asking me yesterday why I keep saying women stink worse than men do. Well, here’s the answer. Do you understand now, OP? Like you say, he’s learned his lesson the hard way.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 97baHater, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Bro banged a homeless foid
@optimisticzoomer Look at how he’s coping. He thinks it’s just homeless women that smell like this. :feelskek:

No, this is what all women will smell like if they’re not coping by masking the smell with perfumes, soaps and whatnot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, axttt_, piec and 3 others
@optimisticzoomer Look at how he’s coping. He thinks it’s just homeless women that smell like this. :feelskek:

No, this is what all women will smell like if they’re not coping by masking the smell with perfumes, soaps and whatnot.
But tits are clean tho right

• +1
OP got brutally raped by a high t tamil IMG 6235

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You own fault for giving her dick out of her league. If they can get away with banging dudes above themselves, you can all thank yourselves

• +1
Reactions: piec and Darkeningstar
Copy pasta material.

However, I hardly remember the first time, it was dull.

But tits are clean tho right
I can’t say, but I did read about some guy who said tits smelled/tasted like onions and others agreed. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I believe OP was the same person asking me yesterday why I keep saying women stink worse than men do. Well, here’s the answer. Do you understand now, OP? Like you say, he’s learned his lesson the hard way.
where's that thread? @ me thanks

• +1
Tell her to take a shower type beat

why did you just not leave on the spot once you saw her?

What are the chances that this guy dated a fat woman? %100? %115? %150?
funny thing is she was more like stick thin when i confronted her on the smell she started yapping about how hard it is to keep a ph balance or some other bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
wasnt me