I had to stop roiding because everyone commented on it. My parents and family too.

D

Deleted member 19615

Bronze
I lied about it of course but at that point in my life it was obvious I was using gear and even foids on Tinder commented on it.

The problem wasn't that I was huge but the difference between natty and roided was too obvious. First 5 years, normal progress, then BOOM, jacked, tanned and larger. Was frankly impossible to explain it away.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Gaia262, Johanjohan and 8 others
show pics

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Everyone starts looking at you weirdly in the gym during the first cycle :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19615
show pics
I was never impressive looking even on gear. But point is people will notice.
Everyone starts looking at you weirdly in the gym during the first cycle :ogre::ogre:
Yeah the hottest gym bunny started grinning at me knowingly when we walk past each other. I highly suspect she roided too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and racoon4
Yeah the hottest gym bunny started grinning at me knowingly when we walk past each other. I highly suspect she roided too.
Yeah man, they're all anavar angels nowadays.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
Almost everyone with good body that you see on social media is on steroids. And everyone lies about using them.

Building muscles is hard for most people cuz they have subhuman muscle building genetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Pics or didnt happen

i had to stop too. my parents found out jfl on my 6th week of 500mg test and 50mg tbol cuz i had gained 25lbs by that point