I had two dates with a girl from Tinder

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Last week, while i was banned, I decided to do a Tinder experiment with myself. I got 7 mathces in the first day and 3 more in the second. I went out with a fat chick on the first day but she was a massive frauder. She looked really uhealhty, she should drop off Tinder and consult a doctor tbh ngl.

Anyway, during that date, there was no chemistry whatsoever. I was thinking to myself "Wouldnt be nice if i had a date with a girl who has similar interests with me". Next day, I matched with a cute video game girl. I trolled her a bit cuz at that point i was too paranoid that she might be a catfish. I asked her out and she agreed. I thought i found my female vesion.

Last Sunday, we went out. We gamed together and played Dark Souls. It was the best day of my life tbh ngl. Even though we had just met, I felt i knew her for years. I felt so good with her.

A few days later i texted her and asked her out again. She agreed. Next day, she texted me in midnight and told me we could go out in the weekend.

Yesterday, it was the second date. And it was a disaster. She was toxic af, kept whinning about everyone and everything, said stuff like life has no meaning. She was very distant and cold and gave the impression that she was being pressured in going out with me.

And it sucks cuz she is legit the best looking girl i have met and we have a lot in common. But i guess i was right about everything. The blackpill and all. She probably went out with me to virtue signal that girls give subhumans a chance or maybe she has a fetish of going out with guys she doesnt like so that she can complain that men pressure her idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel, Pietrosiek, Justttt and 3 others
don’t u always complain about how subhuman and trucel you are

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Ruby and LookistWorld
don’t u always complain about how subhuman and trucel you are

well idk man. she asked me if it was me in the pics, i thought she liked me. we had shit loads in common. same slang, same video games, same shoes. i guess she just went out with me to virtue singal or she is just fucked up

Appears he got lead on according to the post because no brink in pink or anything.

idk if i can call it that. i just wanted to have a good time with her like in the first date but she was too moody.

98% of the girls on tinder are trash. I would never use that app to date someone tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
98% of the girls on tinder are trash. I would never use that app to date someone tbh

but she doesnt look trashy at all. she was very high class. even paid for the first date.

Die @blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
The second girl might have had BPD bro

Last week, while i was banned, I decided to do a Tinder experiment with myself. I got 7 mathces in the first day and 3 more in the second. I went out with a fat chick on the first day but she was a massive frauder. She looked really uhealhty, she should drop off Tinder and consult a doctor tbh ngl.

Anyway, during that date, there was no chemistry whatsoever. I was thinking to myself "Wouldnt be nice if i had a date with a girl who has similar interests with me". Next day, I matched with a cute video game girl. I trolled her a bit cuz at that point i was too paranoid that she might be a catfish. I asked her out and she agreed. I thought i found my female vesion.

Last Sunday, we went out. We gamed together and played Dark Souls. It was the best day of my life tbh ngl. Even though we had just met, I felt i knew her for years. I felt so good with her.

A few days later i texted her and asked her out again. She agreed. Next day, she texted me in midnight and told me we could go out in the weekend.

Yesterday, it was the second date. And it was a disaster. She was toxic af, kept whinning about everyone and everything, said stuff like life has no meaning. She was very distant and cold and gave the impression that she was being pressured in going out with me.

And it sucks cuz she is legit the best looking girl i have met and we have a lot in common. But i guess i was right about everything. The blackpill and all. She probably went out with me to virtue signal that girls give subhumans a chance or maybe she has a fetish of going out with guys she doesnt like so that she can complain that men pressure her idk.
Have you tried Badoo yet?

I've heard it's easier to get matches on it.

The second girl might have had BPD bro

it was weird af tbh ngl. she texted me a lot before the date, i assumed she wanted it. then, on the date, she was acting like trash
Have you tried Badoo yet?

I've heard it's easier to get matches on it.

fuck online dating. fuck dating in general tbh. i spent 24 years as an incel, i m sure i can spend the next 24 like this too.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Well she gets 100+ matches daily. At least my landwhale catfish did, so she probably gets much more.
Once a girl has used tinder she will never be satisfied by a guys looks again.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Well she gets 100+ matches daily. At least my landwhale catfish did, so she probably gets much more.
Once a girl has used tinder she will never be satisfied by a guys looks again.

yeah thats true. i guess its over

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
you had more dates than me and call yourself truecel jfl