I hate all goverment employees

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
They think they are entitled to good salaries and good working conditions.

You picked that job not because you are a devoted citizen that loves to serve people of your country but because you are a zero risk taker low t faggot and a lazy retard with zero competition chance in private sector.

And the goverment should be harsher on them because its not politican's money but its people's money that they are giving.

And I don't approve of a raise made to a lazy bastard's salary so that an israel lover politician can get a little more votes in the next election.

Bb3e5aecc5d864ee1e6ef57a44f332a7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kingcel32 and vinn98
No shit. Same with teachers. Just leeching off the government putting in minimal effort with tenure and platinum benefits off of taxpayer's dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, justbentbro and Tallooksmaxxer
No shit. Same with teachers. Just leeching off the government putting in minimal effort with tenure and platinum benefits off of taxpayer's dollars.
And they think they need better salaries because they think they are doing a job that is critical for kids. The fact is teachers have little to no effect on development of a kid's personality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kingcel32 and DesperadoRatado
I've worked as a language teacher and my based on my experience most teachers are crap. They show up, hand out worksheets and give zero effort while staring at the clock.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7725 and Kingcel32
teachers can never be trusted. get a job with shit pay + working with annoying kids all day. there has to be another reason. at best its some self loathing fag who thinks he will be a better teacher than the next self loathing fag

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and PubertyMaxxer