I hate all of you faggots who self-diagnose autism.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Every nigga I see that says “I’m not NT, I’m autistic,” and then I ask if they are diagnosed, and they say "nah.” Bro, people like me are actually struggling with autism and can’t even leave the house or do normal tasks daily. I hate all of you niggers who self-diagnose shit and aren’t actually ND. while I struggled over here, and they said, “My autism ruined my relationship with my girlfriend." I CANNOT EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND. I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ND!

(For those who actually struggle with this and are diagnosed, feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I understand it more than anyone.)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, serialcoper, Jamaldickjavontus and 17 others
Every nigga I see that says “I’m not NT, I’m autistic,” and then I ask if they are diagnosed, and they say "nah.” Bro, people like me are actually struggling with autism and can’t even leave the house or do normal tasks daily. I hate all of you niggers who self-diagnose shit and aren’t actually ND. while I struggled over here, and they said, “My autism ruined my relationship with my girlfriend." I CANNOT EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND. I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ND!
Are u diagnosed schizo

• +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx and CoreSchizo
Yes, I am. I have been in a mental institution for two weeks, have seen five different psychiatrists, been evaluated multiple times by the school, and had multiple therapists FOR OVER 5 YEARS! I am diagnosed with ASD, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, BDD, ADHD, and PTSD. That's where my name comes from; I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder last year.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ryuken, noobs and 1 other person
Yes, I am. I have been in a mental institution for two weeks, have seen five different psychiatrists, been evaluated multiple times by the school, and had multiple therapists. I am diagnosed with ASD, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, BDD, ADHD, and PTSD. That's where my name comes from; I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder last year.
Wait 1 second

Wait 1 second
You don't have any proof jfl
Screenshot 20240804 072046 Google

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Yes, I am. I have been in a mental institution for two weeks, have seen five different psychiatrists, been evaluated multiple times by the school, and had multiple therapists FOR OVER 5 YEARS! I am diagnosed with ASD, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, BDD, ADHD, and PTSD. That's where my name comes from; I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder last year.

Screenshot 2024 08 03 at 92159 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, noobs, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Just read the fucking thing like a human being faggot why would I lie about something like this? I will see if my mom has the reports saved in the morning and I will send it to you.
Nvm I remember when your retarded ass flashed your balls to your mom

• WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i hate to say im neurodivergent, bc people its gonna expect that im autistic or smt like that

• +1
I will post a thread for proof I know my mom saved some of the reports so I will post them tomorrow when she is awake to tell me where they are
Tag me :feelsmage:

• +1
Agreed I have an IEP and take pills for adhd. Having autism + adhd is a death sentence for life in general.
@horsefacin @itsherlossNVM

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Acion, poopoohead and 1 other person
Agreed I have an IEP and take pills for adhd. Having autism + adhd is a death sentence for life in general.
It really is I have an IEP aswell basically since the 7th grade

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Mental health and therapy is not common ground in my country

Yet my government prescribes me free xanax for sleep :feelskek:

• +1

(For those who actually struggle with this and are diagnosed, feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I understand it more than anyone.)
Yes you are more retarded than them and some people are more retarded than you. Autism is a made up term for socially disabled peoples

Bro prolly went on google and typed "symptoms of adhd" and saw 2 symptoms and called it a day

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and chadintraining
I was diagnosed with my disorders at the age of 8
I got diagnosed with ASD and had a lot of ADHD symptoms (never diagnosed) when I was 4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ElTruecel
Bro prolly went on google and typed "symptoms of adhd" and saw 2 symptoms and called it a day

Yes bro an IEP, pills for adhd aka adderall and SNRI for 10 years is totally just me googling it :soy::soy::soy:. Lol I guess my diagnosis for autism at 8 and me getting re tested every few years means i just googled it as well
I got diagnosed with ASD and ADHD when I was 4
Over i know @butterworld did as well but he was somehow able to NT maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and CoreSchizo
Yes bro an IEP, pills for adhd aka adderall and SNRI for 10 years is totally just me googling it :soy::soy::soy:. Lol I guess my diagnosis for autism at 8 and me getting re tested every few years means i just googled it as well
And I'm a 7 PSL 6'5 BBC Bvll

I was diagnosed with my disorders at the age of 8
I was diagnosed with ADHD, 'depression,' and PTSD when I was 10, and they were treating me for that, but it didn’t work. Then, it wasn’t until I was 13-14 that I was admitted into a mental institution because I hadn’t even stepped outside for literally two months, just lying in my bed. So, my mom had me committed, and the ambulance came. My nose was bleeding everywhere because my blood pressure was through the roof from all the medication they had put me on stimulants for my ADHD skyrocketed it. They tried to put me on Zoloft at the mental institution, but my mom reached out to a psychiatrist who said I have bipolar disorder and that they should remove me from the mental institution because they were giving me the wrong meds. I talked with the doctor to make sure I wasn’t going to harm myself, and that’s when he told my mom I have severe BDD. So that’s how I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and started on a mood stabilizer, Depakote, which made me gain a shit ton of weight and fucked me up. They diagnosed me with ASD at 15 after the school evaluation suggested I probably have ASD, so I got tested at the neurologist and was diagnosed with level 2 ASD. I was also having auditory hallucinations, so they said I probably have schizoaffective disorder as well. Now I’m on Lamotrigine, which doesn’t make me gain weight anymore, so that’s good, but yeah, my life has been completely fucked from the start.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ElTruecel
And I'm a 7 PSL 6'5 BBC Bvll
Why do ntfags like to gaslight ID stomp on your skull irl nigger. I wish I could kill you pussy Ntfag freaks fucking pathetic losers are NT and still manage to fail at life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Autismcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and CoreSchizo
Why do ntfags like to gaslight ID stomp on your skull irl nigger. I wish I could kill you pussy Ntfag freaks fucking pathetic losers are NT and still manage to fail at life
I'm not nt nigga

You are lucky you got diagnosed so early on
Yeah, I was reading some old documents of mine

She said I had a lot of ADHD symptoms, but I don’t think I ever was truly diagnosed on that

I did get an official ASD one though

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and CoreSchizo
Over i know @
butterworld
@butterworld did as well but he was somehow able to NT maxx
I have managed to NTmaxx pretty well irl surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ElTruecel
I hope you get hit by a bus this shit isn’t funny at all I hope ur mother gets cancer aswell

I have managed to NTmaxx pretty well irl surprisingly
My autism is extremely minor though tbf, and I don’t think I ever was truly diagnosed with ADHD, but my psych said I had a lot of symptoms of it when I was younger, which may have went away with age

• +1
Yes you are more retarded than them and some people are more retarded than you. Autism is a made up term for socially disabled peoples
It’s a label to categorize people with these symptoms idc what you think you have never struggled with this shit ever opinion ignored

Mental health and therapy is not common ground in my country

Yet my government prescribes me free xanax for sleep :feelskek:
lol ive taken xanax like once when my dad gave it to me on a plane it made me tired af

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
My autism is extremely minor though tbf, and I don’t think I ever was truly diagnosed with ADHD, but my psych said I had a lot of symptoms of it when I was younger, which may have went away with age
I wish that was the case for me :feelswhy:

Autism moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe, deadstock and CoreSchizo

Diagnosis means nothing but i agree

• +1
It’s better than just reading internet studies and assuming what you have
When a real nigga has a nt radar >> any jewish doctor, any self diagnoser

Bro 😎 f

(For those who actually struggle with this and are diagnosed, feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I understand it more than anyone.
Bro if that’s really your truth then you have to use your autism to your advantage. Are you insanely good at math or chemistry or anything??? Elon musk is an autist get like him bhai

Bro 😎 f

Bro if that’s really your truth then you have to use your autism to your advantage. Are you insanely good at math or chemistry or anything??? Elon musk is an autist get like him bhai
No I’m literally retarded…

No you aren’t. Maybe socially but you’re not retarded. Your 16 I bet you are smarter than your classmates just don’t falll behind in school grind it out go to the best school you can for something actually useful and moneymaxx on these foids
No I’m literally retarded…

• +1
emo/goth girls must be drooling over you bhai

• +1
I was diagnosed with ADHD, 'depression,' and PTSD when I was 10, and they were treating me for that, but it didn’t work. Then, it wasn’t until I was 13-14 that I was admitted into a mental institution because I hadn’t even stepped outside for literally two months, just lying in my bed. So, my mom had me committed, and the ambulance came. My nose was bleeding everywhere because my blood pressure was through the roof from all the medication they had put me on stimulants for my ADHD skyrocketed it. They tried to put me on Zoloft at the mental institution, but my mom reached out to a psychiatrist who said I have bipolar disorder and that they should remove me from the mental institution because they were giving me the wrong meds. I talked with the doctor to make sure I wasn’t going to harm myself, and that’s when he told my mom I have severe BDD. So that’s how I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and started on a mood stabilizer, Depakote, which made me gain a shit ton of weight and fucked me up. They diagnosed me with ASD at 15 after the school evaluation suggested I probably have ASD, so I got tested at the neurologist and was diagnosed with level 2 ASD. I was also having auditory hallucinations, so they said I probably have schizoaffective disorder as well. Now I’m on Lamotrigine, which doesn’t make me gain weight anymore, so that’s good, but yeah, my life has been completely fucked from the start.
Jesus Christ these Jews literally are trying to ruin America and the youth. How can they diagnose you so many fucking things at that age and make you take meds before you even mentally develop fully.