I hate all of you faggots who self-diagnose autism.

Jesus Christ these Jews literally are trying to ruin America and the youth. How can they diagnose you so many fucking things at that age and make you take meds before you even mentally develop fully.
IF I recall correctly public schools do get more state funds/budget when classes have more “learning disabled” kids. Deny deny deny don’t eat the goyslop

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Honestly I should be recompensed when I die

The uks having riots rn over some black autists having a breakdown and killing multiple ppl lol.

He couldn’t cope with his autism so had a mental break. The alt right are using this as an excuse to attack ethnics in mobs esp Islam

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Darkeningstar
Agreed I have an IEP and take pills for adhd. Having autism + adhd is a death sentence for life in general.
@horsefacin @itsherlossNVM
i really want to get off wellbutrin ever since i was given it for depression and adhd i feel like it doesn’t do shit and makes my mouth real dry. stops me from self medicating too since it deactivates nicotine, weed, and caffeine for me. can’t get on any better stimulants since i have a history of drug abuse on my record :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigga didnt u fuck that cute blonde girl, u showed me in pms

You can still have it not everyone wanrs to go to a therapist

i get the point behind this post but it should be more targeted towards the people who think it’s just a quirky thing to have and not the diehard “larpers” who actually do align with most of the symptoms but are not officially diagnosed. autism is one of the rare disorders where a lot of self diagnosed people are legit

Every nigga I see that says “I’m not NT, I’m autistic,” and then I ask if they are diagnosed, and they say "nah.” Bro, people like me are actually struggling with autism and can’t even leave the house or do normal tasks daily. I hate all of you niggers who self-diagnose shit and aren’t actually ND. while I struggled over here, and they said, “My autism ruined my relationship with my girlfriend." I CANNOT EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND. I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ND!

(For those who actually struggle with this and are diagnosed, feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I understand it more than anyone.)
Agreed only I can diagnose via birthday with 100% accuracy

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo