I hate anime now

jinnu

jinnu

It was fun watching that sht growing up
However now i cant even find it fun to watch every anime is blackpilled bro

They lied to us
Naruto is about hardwork they said
Wrong he had the ninetails in him since birth he was born like that cant get more blackpilled

Every isekai anime is the same some hot op anime guy gets all the chicks fk man

Obese sub 5s watch this sht for a living idk how u can watch this stuff bro

Only based anime are death note and kaiji cause that sht is on some real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, WatermelonLover, copingtoohardrn and 6 others
Naruto is also only Aryan in story and as a child had 4 times the chakra reserves as Kakashi (who himself had above average reserves). He's also the son of the fourth hokage, the fastest nigga in the leaf. Not to mention he's revealed to be the reincarnation of a demi god (along with sasuke)

Jfl at Neji thinking he was some high born ninja. His philosophy was true tbh, good genetics beats hard work.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and jinnu
Naruto is also only Aryan in story and as a child had 4 times the chakra reserves as Kakashi (who himself had above average reserves). He's also the son of the fourth hokage, the fastest nigga in the leaf. Not to mention he's revealed to be the reincarnation of a demi god (along with sasuke)

Jfl at Neji thinking he was some high born ninja. His philosophy was true tbh, good genetics beats hard work.
Lol neji was right and look how he ended up for not being bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Lol neji was right and look how he ended up for not being bluepilled
It's either be Senju/Uchiha or DEATH. No subhuman clans allowed.

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu

They lied to us
Wrong he had the ninetails in him since birth he was born like that cant get more blackpilled

Every isekai anime is the same some hot op anime guy gets all the chicks fk man

Obese sub 5s watch this sht for a living idk how u can watch this stuff bro

Only based anime are death note and kaiji cause that sht is on some real
so you hate it because it's blackpilled?

so you hate it because it's blackpilled?
i just cant watch it anymore i laugh at every shonen anime
Main character is born with elite genetics and fks everyone up jfl then they start with the muh hardwork dedication bs in the anime lol no bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They lied to us
rock lee guy GIF

This is the actual hero from naruto, He represents what the original message tried to convey, but like in an actual literal way not muh infinite chakra naruto way

• +1
Reactions: greycel and jinnu
Shonen is low t cuck seinen mogs hard

Main character is born with elite genetics and fks everyone up jfl then they start with the muh hardwork dedication bs in the anime lol no bro
why don't you like it?

Always hated it i swear only the fags at my school were ever interested in that shit

I hated it since day 1

go watch moe shit if you want bluepilled fantasy.

i just cant watch it anymore i laugh at every shonen anime
Goku

They lied to us
and he was literally the reincarnation of ashura otsutsuki, that nigga was destined for greatness from the moment he was born :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
rock lee guy GIF

This is the actual hero from naruto, He represents what the original message tried to convey, but like in an actual literal way not muh infinite chakra naruto way
who cares he's a subhuman

show me someone pretty like sasuke:feelshaha:
Sasuke GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jisko32, Dicklet3incher and jinnu

He's literally a reincarnation of a demigod

I'm the only person with good taste in anime, music, films, books, art etc. on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator

none of these words are in the bible