I hate being 45. There's no advantage to it at all.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I don't know if you guys know what #DoItForState is, but it started as an organization, but after copycats popped up it ballooned into a standalone movement. Saluting all kinds of college jackassery. And I'll watch the "State Snaps" as they're called, the Insta-pictures and videos, and think "Man, I wish I could've lived like that. Is there any hope that I still could?" And I do find examples of older men and women featured in State Snaps, but the focus of the Snap is "Wow, look how old this guy is, isn't it amazing that he can still Do It For State?"

That's not the same as fitting in. That's standing out. I wanna be a part of that group, I want to be one with those people. I don't wanna be the den dad who everyone treats like a senior fucking citizen. I wanna be like the young boys. But I can't.

Which would've been fine if I ever got to. But I'm 45, I've never had sex or been in any kind of intimate relationship, I can't even goddamn drive, I just haven't lived at all. What can looksmaxing do for me? I look around at people my age and I'm disgusted by them. It's not that they're not attractive, it's just that they're old. And by extension not the kind of fun I want. The kind of fun I want is the recapturing of my youth. And I don't mean that "Grownup Sleepaway Camp" denial bullshit. I need to be young again. But those days are well behind me and I look at any good that's left in the world and I'm just disgusted. Disgusted and insulted, why is life wasting my time with this, I don't want it, I don't need it. I need to be young again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and badromance
What have you done in life so far?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
Upwards of nothing. :(
At this point you have no where to go, except up, and what I mean by that is just looksmaxx what this website is for. Doesn't matter your age, in the time you're rotting you could be lifting and making your physique that of a Greek god in the gym. Would you rather be a Connor Murphy or a @blackopstruecel
PFLiQVG.png

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and 2 others
At this point you have no where to go, except up, and what I mean by that is just looksmaxx what this website is for. Doesn't matter your age, in the time you're rotting you could be lifting and making your physique that of a Greek god in the gym. Would you rather be a Connor Murphy or a @blackopstruecel
PFLiQVG.png

Connor Murphy is 25 and living the live I wish I could've lived at 25. And a life I could not live at 45 even if I was as muscular as he was. But what you say makes a lot of sense. It's just, between Connor Murphy and @blackopstruecel, neither one can help me achieve what I want. Just a different life from what I'm living now. And I guess the only real advice that can be given to me is "Well if 'better' isn't good enough, why are you here on Looksmax.org? If you can't appreciate getting better, despite it not being ideal?" And I don't really know. When people get depressed they get desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Connor Murphy is 25 and living the live I wish I could've lived at 25. And a life I could not live at 45 even if I was as muscular as he was. But what you say makes a lot of sense. It's just, between Connor Murphy and @blackopstruecel, neither one can help me achieve what I want. Just a different life from what I'm living now. And I guess the only real advice that can be given to me is "Well if 'better' isn't good enough, why are you here on Looksmax.org? If you can't appreciate getting better, despite it not being ideal?" And I don't really know. When people get depressed they get desperate.
oh trust me you don't want to be an @blackopstruecel. The best advice I can give to you is go into Monk mode, gymcel, and get plastic surgery if you need it. Don't ever feel like you'll get no where cause that's not true, read the helpful mega threads and apply them to yourself. I wish you the best of luck, actually scratch that, you don't need it cause I know you're gonna do great things I got loads of improvement and probably you do to.

• +1
oh trust me you don't want to be an @blackopstruecel. The best advice I can give to you is go into Monk mode, gymcel, and get plastic surgery if you need it. Don't ever feel like you'll get no where cause that's not true, read the helpful mega threads and apply them to yourself. I wish you the best of luck, actually scratch that, you don't need it cause I know you're gonna do great things I got loads of improvement and probably you do to.

Thank you. I probably won't go nowhere, just not where I feel like I need to be.

• +1
I do not understand. What have you been doing for the past 30 years? Wage-slaving? LDARing? I seriously cannot comprehend this. Sex and affection are basic human needs. How have you managed to retain your sanity?...

• +1
I do not understand. What have you been doing for the past 30 years? Wage-slaving? LDARing? I seriously cannot comprehend this. Sex and affection are basic human needs. How have you managed to retain your sanity?...

I know, right? I think it mostly boils down to believing "It hasn't happened for me yet, but it will someday." So if there's any advice I can give people it would be, if you have time, take it. Don't waste it. Don't just hope for things to pan out later.

• +1
I know, right? I think it mostly boils down to believing "It hasn't happened for me yet, but it will someday." So if there's any advice I can give people it would be, if you have time, take it. Don't waste it. Don't just hope for things to pan out later.

There was a member of the r/MGTOW community who's name was TV-something, I forgot exactly what it was. He lost everything in his Divorce due to a false rape allegation from his ex-wife. Every bit of money he had saved up, his job, his house, his family, ect. He lost it all. In his last post, he asked people to send new members his post history so they wouldn't make the same mistake he did. Maybe you're a figure in the Looksmax community in that regard. It's an idea I suppose.

• +1
"Don't just hope for things to pan out later"
I can't tell you how much this resonates with me. We have a saying in arabic which loosely translates to:" Laziness follows laziness".... basically you will never achieving if you succumb to your basic pleasures and refuse to leave the bubble and endure some hardship. It's a vicious self-sustaining cycle.
Never expect anything from anyone. Not in this day and age of perverse individualism. If there's anyone who will make a difference in your life it is you and you only.
I am 17 years old but I intend on sacrificing the prime years of my youth so I can live comfortably and fulfilled later on.
Again, thank you for reminding me of this

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
"Don't just hope for things to pan out later"
I can't tell you how much this resonates with me. We have a saying in arabic which loosely translates to:" Laziness follows laziness".... basically you will never achieving if you succumb to your basic pleasures and refuse to leave the bubble and endure some hardship. It's a vicious self-sustaining cycle.
Never expect anything from anyone. Not in this day and age of perverse individualism. If there's anyone who will make a difference in your life it is you and you only.
I am 17 years old but I intend on sacrificing the prime years of my youth so I can live comfortably and fulfilled later on.
Again, thank you for reminding me of this

What's the significance of the coordinates in your title?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
It's my exact location. Just making things easier for any FBIcels lurking around here.

Not wise, if this weren't a predominantly Western forum, somebody could go to your house and be all like "Hey I'm gonna hang out around here and stuff."

• +1
Not wise, if this weren't a predominantly Western forum, somebody could go to your house and be all like "Hey I'm gonna hang out around here and stuff."
Lol, no
You know hezbollah? The lebanese Shi'ite movement designated as a terrorist group by Uncle Sam? Where I live is hezbollah territory. Access is heavily restricted to outsiders.

• +1
Lol, no

You know hezbollah? The lebanese Shi'ite movement designated as a terrorist group by Uncle Sam? Where I live is hezbollah territory. Access is heavily restricted to outsiders.

If by Uncle Sam you mean the UN......

• +1
  • +1
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701 (unanimously voted for by the Lebanese cabinet) calls for "full implementation of the relevant provisions of the Taif Accords, and of resolutions 1559 (2004) and 1680 (2006), that require the disarmament of all armed groups in Lebanon, so that, pursuant to the Lebanese cabinet decision of July 27, 2006, there will be no weapons or authority in Lebanon other than that of the Lebanese state" which Hezbollah has refused to acknowledge to this day.

• +1
Holy shit. 45 years old and never had an intimate relationship? I don’t know how you haven’t roped yet.

• +1
Holy shit. 45 years old
my thoughts exactly. he's almost a wraith now on the virgin age power meter tbh. just 5 more years @FrothySolutions

• +1
my thoughts exactly. he's almost a wraith now on the virgin age power meter tbh. just 5 more years @FrothySolutions

50 is the level cap, right? Are there ranks higher than Wraith?

• +1
50 is the level cap, right? Are there ranks higher than Wraith?
Yeah I think once you get to 90 it's overlord. Temporal manipulation, reality bending, etc

• +1
Bro id suggest you to get this style:
cffca5f059cbbe940859b03739aeb90a.png

Mustache with stuble is the KEY to lose the pedo oldcel vibes. What about trying it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FrothySolutions and Nibba

Mustache with stuble is the KEY to lose the pedo oldcel vibes. What about trying it?
maybe just lose the stache overall. if you don't look like that chad it'd be tough to pull off. maybe he should go full stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FrothySolutions and RopeAllFemales

Looking young would be nice. I'm chasing new developments in anti-aging like a motherfucker. Being young though, that'd probably be perfect.

Ah, what good can looking young do for me now though? How young can I actually look? I need to not look like someone's dad or uncle or grandfather when I'm amongst college kids. Or sound like someone's dad or uncle or grandfather. The only, ONLY person I can think of in his 40s who could pull that off is Jared Leto. Goddamn vampire.

13-jared-leto.w710.h473.2x.jpg

He's older than I am!!! I don't know what a Chad is, I've heard so many different interpretations. But this face is the face of my dreams. I don't care how gay that sounds, I mean it with all my heart. This face is why I make sure to shave constantly. Well, regularly. I can't shave all the time, I have to go to sleep.

But there's only so much I can do. I don't have his face, I don't have his hair. I don't have his body. I have the opposite of those things. So to be able to chill with college kids, I'm too bald and my skin is too pumpkin waxy. I am visibly 45.

I feel like this road I'm on, this obsession with youth, this is how pedophiles are made. I'm not attracted to minors, but in spirit this pushing away of people and things in my age bracket, and wanting to be a part of things that are young, because of how much younger and superior they are to me, that's the spirit of the pedophile, I think. I wouldn't know for sure, I'm not a pedophile. At least I don't think I am. This obsession with youth might be the germ of it. It's definitely strange at least for a guy my age to be hitting up college kids. Maybe this means I should try and stop feeling this way. Wanting my youth back. Settling for the shit life of older person. That's really the only advice anyone can give me, that getting old is about compromise and learning to appreciate what you have, even if what you have is shit and you hate it. Between wanting what I can't have, and being content but dead inside... how can I give a damn either way? Then again, being a pedo probably means getting my dick sewn to my nose in prison. So the question is, how much do I care about not having my dick sewn to my nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
At 45 it's completely over for you unless you moneymaxxx.

• +1
Your age is actually your biggest strenght, men age like fine wine, imagine all the experiences you have that you can use to slay with

49 now. I wonder how its going.

your purpose in life is to be 50 year old virgin

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs and Hero of the Imperium
Damned time machine