I hate being a fucking loser

Asreixcumniggerball

Asreixcumniggerball

Gold
I look fat at even normal BMI. Most of the fat is stored in my face and I have SFS so I looks even more hideous.

I post here heavily edited morph of me that looks like 2psl better than irl and people are like "kys obese faggot".

And to top it all off I can't even look masculine enough cause I had to be on fucking Dutasteride from 17 because my right temple is Norwooding (left one is nw1 tho).

There's no hope for me, you can't ascend with every feature below average.

dnr just eat raw meat and no fap :soy::soy::soy:

kys obese faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and denthegodking
incel pride worldwide!

Fat = bmi? So smart man

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You want a hug and for me to tuck you in?

What is the point of you make a self deprecating cuck thread
Most of the looksmaxing shit here is fake, I see here people thinking that their "skin care journey" will make them ascend from LTN to HTN lol.

And the you see already GL people here showing their looksmaxing journey of clearing their skin and getting rid of under eyes and still looking fucking same.

Unless you're a millionaire or live in some EU country where you can get bimax or genio for free, you're fucked.

My parents are already asking why I don't have a GF and looking at me like I'm some fucking loser (they said just that) and telling me to "improve my personality" lol.

I have a friend who's 6'3 chadlite facially and literally autistic and he gets female attention effortlessly.

I guess I'd just cope with video games and rot in my bed all day, I'm fucked forever

• +1
  • +1
Most of the looksmaxing shit here is fake, I see here people thinking that their "skin care journey" will make them ascend from LTN to HTN lol.

And the you see already GL people here showing their looksmaxing journey of clearing their skin and getting rid of under eyes and still looking fucking same.

Unless you're a millionaire or live in some EU country where you can get bimax or genio for free, you're fucked.

My parents are already asking why I don't have a GF and looking at me like I'm some fucking loser (they said just that) and telling me to "improve my personality" lol.

I have a friend who's 6'3 chadlite facially and literally autistic and he gets female attention effortlessly.

I guess I'd just cope with video games and rot in my bed all day, I'm fucked forever
age?

The looksmaxxes here aren't fake lol your just too ugly too start with prob

Getting lean, skincare, fixing diet, roiding for physique all aren't just "fake"

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Lift weights, do intermittent fasting, walk/run 4 miles a day (in a nature trail, not in the streets), take psychedelics, avoid processed foods.

The looksmaxxes here aren't fake lol your just too ugly too start with prob

Getting lean, skincare, fixing diet, roiding for physique all aren't just "fake"
That's my point, I said it doesn't work if you're fucked from the start. It may make a HTN slightly better but at that point it's slightly irrelevant. No amount of skin care or leaning down (if you're not fucking obese) will make you go from LTN to HTN

• +1
Lift weights, do intermittent fasting, walk/run 4 miles a day (in a nature trail, not in the streets), take psychedelics, avoid processed foods.
Lol psychedelics is literally the same blue pill cope as videogames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and MA_ascender

That's my point, I said it doesn't work if you're fucked from the start. It may make a HTN slightly better but at that point it's slightly irrelevant. No amount of skin care or leaning down (if you're not fucking obese) will make you go from LTN to HTN
but leaning down in your case will help you
stop using BMI everybody knows it doesn't work

Are you a LTN or a volcel?
Got good ratings on Lookism from trusted users and i’m gl enough to frequently get cold approached by both foids and faggots that tell me i’m good looking but i’m non NT so it never goes anywhere.
Personally i’d rate myself MTN but you can’t really rate yourself accurately tbh.

Got good ratings on Lookism from trusted users and i’m gl enough to frequently get cold approached by both foids and faggots that tell me i’m good looking but i’m non NT so it never goes anywhere.
Personally i’d rate myself MTN but you can’t really rate yourself accurately tbh.
Damn but if you get cold approached you're 100% gl. What would you rate me?

buccal fat removal

It will looks min most people look at Jordan
jordan got it overdone but in ur case all u need to do is get it professionally done and they should remove like 40% of the fat there